[UmB] Let Me Take Your Picture Part 2

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Thanks a lot for my friend who already helping me editing this story, I’m so dumb for grammar and such ugh.

I’m back after a while. I should update more often. -_-

Anyways, this time about UmB, it's part 2 but it's okay if you haven't read the other part. Please enjoy!

GFRIEND members are now in Japan. They're in the middle of promoting their new Japanese Album and on break for 2 days. Some of them spend their time by going out or just chilling in their rooms.

Sowon and Yerin are laying comfortably on their own bed while watching a drama. The two oldest members are just laying there and deciding not going out for the rest of the day, something like rest day. They are just chilling on their bed till the two kids in their group brag into their room.

"Unnie!" SinB enters the room and immediately stands in front of Sowon's bed with Umji following behind her.

Sowon, knowing how the second youngest act, just raising one of her eyebrow and look at SinB,  "What do you want?"

SinB pouts when hearing Sowon's question, she sighs then folds her arms, "Why I feel like you think that I'm gonna do something stupid?"

Now Yerin and Umji giggles when they hear SinB's words while Sowon just lets out a small smile, "Because that's what you always do," says the oldest while looking at the second youngest expectantly.

SinB lets out a big snort, "I'm not! That's Yerin-unnie!"

"Hey!"

The main dancer just sticks out her tongue to her favorite unnie while the other two in that room are just laughing at them. Well they know that even if she's one of the oldest, Yerin is still a troublemaker in the group. Together with the duo Eunbis and Yuju.

'Actually almost all of them are troublemaker but I refuse Yewon will doing something stupid with those four.'

SinB looks at Sowon again, "Anyways unnie, do we have another schedule today? Till night?"

Sowon shakes her head, remembering that their manager told them that they don't have another schedule for the rest of the day, "Nope. We don't have. We have schedule for tomorrow, but today we are free."

SinB smiles brightly when she just heard Sowon's reply, she looks at Sowon so happily, "Can I going out today???"

The oldest already expected it, but she still gets worried with it. She thinks for a while then says, "If only with Yerin—"

"Not with Yerin-unnie, but with Yewon."

Upon hearing the reply, Sowon gets more relaxed, "Oh, okay. You can go."

SinB smiles so widely, she jumps to Sowon's bed and hug the oldest member. It makes the others chuckle, "Yes! Thank you unnie. I love you!"

Sowon lets out a small laugh while messing up SinB's hair, it's always surprised her whenever the second youngest becomes so touchy like this. It's cute and sweet but also surprising. Well she likes this kind of SinB too so it's okay for her, "You only love me at this time huh," she says and SinB just shakes her head like telling her that she always loves her unnie, the oldest just chuckles and looks at Umji, "Make sure this kid won't do anything stupid."

Umji lets out a small giggle, it's funny how Sowon asks her to take care of the older girl, "Yes unnie," but then she nods and agrees with Sowon.

SinB sits on Sowon's bed and pouts her lips, "I'm not a kid and I won't do something stupid," she looks  at Umji and smile, "Let's go Yewon-ah," she says while stands up and walks to Umji who is still sitting on Yerin's bed, she holds the other youngest hand and walks out from the unnie line's room.

"Let's eat something, ICE! Oh and take pictures too!"

"Okay okay. We'll do it. We'll do it," Sowon lets out a small smile when she hears the conversation of the two youngest. It's cute how SinB gets so excited and how calm Umji is.

Yerin looks at Sowon, she pouts because of what Sowon said earlier, "Why I feel like you won't let me going out with Eunbi?"

"Well, if only you and her, the both of you might do something stupid. That's why you can't go out alone. That little Eunbi and you."

"I'm not a kid anymore unnie," Yerin replies Sowon's answer while keep pouting her lips,  "And I'm sure I can take care of myself and Bi."

Sowon chuckles, she knows Yerin can be more mature when they need it, but mostly she'll just play around so the leader still gets worried, "l know. Just in case you do something stupid with her," and the second oldest just snorts at her.

"What about Yewon?"

"Yewon is a good kid and Eunbi listen to her very well, so it's okay."

"But I’m older."

Sowon lets out a playful smirk, she knows Yerin gets annoyed by her reply, "And?"

"Bias."

The older girl lets out a light laugh, which is the second oldest favorite, "I'm not. Just being honest."

Yerin throws her pillow, “That’s more mean!"

Sowon catches the pillow and throws it back at Yerin, straight to her face. The older girl laughs again. Yerin holds her pillow on her face while trying to suppress her smile, how she loves the sound of laugh of the older girl.

.

SinB walks while pulling Umji's hand, she's so excited that she can hang out together with her same age friend.

Umji looks at her hand that on SinB's grip, then she looks at the main dancer's back. She can tell how excited SinB is just by that, "Eunbi-ah," she calls the other girl's name softly.

SinB looks at Umji, she smiles so brightly that makes Umji smiles as well, "Mm?" she hums lightly.

"Do you know where we're going? Like where we going and what we going to do?"

SinB, still walks and holds Umji's hand then shakes her head, "I don't know. I just excited."

Upon hearing the reply, Umji chuckles and stops. That makes SinB stops as well. The slightly older girl looks at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why?"

Umji chuckles and taps SinB's furrowed eyebrows, she's tightening their interlock fingers, "Let's just walk around then?"

SinB lets out a big smile and nods. The both of them keep walking around and talk everything. Both of them click together and always enjoy the presence of one another, that's why they never get bored or run out of topic to talk about. The two youngest members keep walking till SinB found a wall with doodle on it.

"Yewon-ah look," says the main dancer while pointing the drawing. She knows Umji will like it.

"Huh?" the younger girl looks at the wall where SinB's pointing. Her eyes light up immediately, she walks closer to the wall and unconsciously lets out SinB's hand, "Wow they draw it well," she says while touching the wall.

SinB, who staring at her hand, immediately looks at Umji again and smile, "Right?"

Umji turns back her body and faces SinB, she smiles sweetly at her, "Yes."

SinB keeps staring at her best friend, an idea come out that make her grin, "Oh!"

"Why did you suddenly shout like that?" Umji asks while walking to SinB with her confused expression.

SinB takes her phone out and looks at Umji so excitedly, "Let me take your picture!"

"Huh? Again?"

The older girl looked at her friend, with her pleading eyes, "Please?"

"...."

"Yewon-ah~"

The younger girl sighs, she's muttering  softly, "Why she can act like this in front of me?"

SinB tilts her head, "You say something?"

Umji smiles and touches SinB's cheeks, "I said you can take my picture."

"Yes!"

The younger girl smiles again when she sees how happy her friend is. She thinks how easy to make the older girl happy, "But let me take yours as well."

SinB nods several times with a big smile on her face, "Okay!"

The two girls take some picture of each other several times. Well mostly SinB who doing it while keeps complimenting the other girl. After finish taking some pictures, the two of them walk again and now they sit at one cafe while waiting for their orders to come.

Umji takes SinB's phone that she put down on the table and opens the lock screen. She wants to check the pictures that SinB take earlier, "How can she take these? It's pretty," she asks the slightly older girl. She knows SinB can take good pictures but it's always surprised her.

SinB furrows her eyebrows, she just got the ice cream for the both of them. She looks at Umji strangely while giving the other ice cream to her, "What're you saying? You're always pretty, that's why the photos came out pretty."

Umji looks at SinB. She knows SinB is serious with her words just by looking at her eyes. The younger girl feels shy so suddenly so she averts her eyes to another place, "Why it's so hot in here?" she asks while standing up and walking pass the other girl and out from the cafe.

SinB tilts her head, furrowing her eyebrows, "How can it hot? It's not really hot this time," She mutters softly. Then she looks the other girl and pout, "And don’t leave me Yewon-ah~" she chases Umji who already walks in front of her and holds Umji's hand carefully.

Umji looks at their intertwined hands, "Mm?"

SinB follows what Umji does and smiles, "So that you won't get lost."

"You mean you?"

The older girl snorts, "I'm not Yuna-unnie!"

"Me too, I'm not Yuna-unnie. I won't get lost that easily. "

The older girl thinks for a while, "Right," then she looks at their intertwined hands once again and grins, "Still, let me do this!"

Umji chuckles. Sometimes it's surprised her, how SinB can act so mature on stage and when they practice, but also can act like a cute little girl who easily gets excited. Then slightly younger girl is tightening their intertwined hand, "Okay okay."

.

"We're back!"

The door of unnie line's opens so suddenly with a shout from their main dancer. Sowon and Yerin look at their youngest members who look so happy.

Sowon smiles softly, "You finally back," she says while patting her side of bed. Umji sits beside her, the older girl rubs her hair softly, "How was it?"

Umji closes her eyes while hugs her oldest unnie, "Tiring."

"But fun!" SinB says so excitedly while letting Yerin hugging her.

The excited main dancer takes her phone out from her pocket and shows her masterpiece to Yerin, "We took of each other pictures, Yewon is so pretty unnie. Then we ate some snacks and got ice cream too!"

"And took pictures again."

Yerin smiles when seeing the pictures that SinB took, the younger girl indeed takes good pictures, "Seems like you like taking pictures of Yewon, Eunbi-ah," she says while trying to kiss SinB's soft cheeks.

The younger girl giggles while trying to escape from Yerin, "I can’t help it. She's pretty."

Umji, once again feels her cheeks become hot,  "You're too often hanging out with Yerin-unnie," she whines while standing up and starting to walk out from the room.

Umji's whine success makes the two unnie let out a soft giggle. One who gets embarrassed so easily and one that doesn’t even notice what she says, 'How cute.'

SinB furrows her eyebrows and sits down, she's trying to escape from Yerin's hug and finally she can, "Where're you going?"

"To our room, I want to take shower."

"Wait me too!" she runs to Umji then out from unnie's line room. Leaving the two older members that now laugh because of how cute the interaction of their two youngest members.

.

"Yewon-ah takes pictures with me!"

Umji, who just finish drying her hair looks at SinB, "Again?"

SinB nods her head, a big grin on her face, "Last one for today! Please?"

Umji smiles and nods her head, "Okay okay."

"Yes!"

The two girls stand in front of the mirror and take some pictures of them.

SinB looked at the pictures, "I love your no makeup face."

"Huh?"

"It's pretty."

The younger girl becomes quiet, she's trying so hard to control her expression. After a while, she lets out a soft smile, "And yours too. Stylist unnie usually give you a heavy makeup and make your image more mature. But your no makeup face is so cute, and soft too. Just like a baby," she says smoothly while looking at the pictures.

"..."

Umji furrows her eyebrows when she didn’t hear SinB's voice, "Eunbi-ah?"

SinB turns her body and walks fast to the closet. She takes off her pajamas and wears it so fast, "I'm sleepy! I wanna sleep now!" she walks to Umji's bed and lays down in there. She pulls the blanket till it's covering her whole body, "Goodnight Yewon-ah!"

"Wait Eunbi-ah that’s my—"

The lump on the bed moves a little bit and gives a space for Umji.

Umji smiles. She changes her pyjamas so quickly and walks to her bed. She climbs her own bed, go inside the blanket and hugs SinB from behind. Her hands wrap SinB's small waist, securing her.

She pecks SinB's head, "Goodnight Eunbi-ah."

SinB just grumbles  but she moves closer to Umji. Her actions makes Umji chuckles, "Sleep now Eunbi-ah."

"Goodnight Yewonnie."

"Goodnight Eunbi-ah."

I don’t think it’s good enough. I almost forgot how to write ugh. Also I’m sorry it tooks long time for me to update. Thank you for waiting –if there anyone who wait for this—and thank you for reading this story of mine.