[GFriendXSinB] On VS Off Camera

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Firstly, I want to say thank you for the upvote, subscribe and comments.

Secondly, I want to apologize in advanced for the typos, spelling and grammatical error. English isn’t my first language.

[Sowon]

At the Fansign

Sowon is busy talk with their fans while her younger members busy with other things like Yerin flirting with Eunha and Yuju being weird again with her own world. The leader of the group take a glance at the two youngest members who busy playing together on her back. The soft smile plaster on her face when she saw the two of them dancing to their song crazily and imitate Yuju's high note in a funny way, she chuckled when they're burst into laugh at their silly action, making their fans also laugh at them.

"Kids, stop playing, unnie's talking," she says while look at her members one by one that fortunately the three older member listen to her and stopped their activity for awhile and focusing to their leader. Well except for the two youngest who still in their own world and dancing crazily.

The oldest sighed while stare at her precious yet savage maknaes, "Ya."

The two kids still doesn't listen to her and still dancing.

Sowon's eyebrow twitch when SinB and Umji doesn't listening to her, she glare at them and took a deep breath and—"YAH!" shout at them that of course making the two kids stop their dance immediately.

Umji walk to Yuju who automatically wrap her waist while SinB hung her head low and pouting her lips. She is standing beside Sowon who back to talking with thir fans while taking a glance at their leader from time to time. The beagle member then take a glance at their fans and back to her leader, she heard their b-side song on the speaker and walk to Umji, tap her shoulder several times till her same age friend look at her. She smile sheepishly at her friend, walk to Sowon's back and dancing crazily again, making the other youngest laugh at her and shortly after that following her action.

Sowon looked at their maknaes for the second time and sighed while smile softly at their cute antics, "See? This is what they do almost everyday, how can you controlled these brat?" she whined at their fans who just laugh at her, they know even if she whine or protest about her members, she still cherish them.

SinB who heard Sowon's whine stopped her dancing and grabbed the mic, she faced her leader, "It's called having fun. Unnie, you're just too old to know how to having fun these day," she says while smile sheepishly.

Sowon frown and grab SinB's waist, wrapping her long arm around SinB's slim waist, pulled her body closer, hugged and slapped her hardly.

"Awh!" SinB shout automatically while pushing Sowon's body, struggled from her hug, "Everyone, did you see that? She's always do that to me!" she whine and let Sowon hugged her, knowing that she can't be free from Sowon's tight hug.

"What? Ya! It's because you're being a brat!"

"What's wrong with being a brat? Giraffe!"

"Yah! SinB-ah!" Sowon slap her for the second time, making her shout again.

"Awh!"

Their fans laugh at the bickering scene between the Tom and Jerry line while the members just shakes their head, already get used with the bickering.

.

At Dorm

After their last schedule that day, the girls back to their dorm immediately. Now, Sowon is watching movie with Yerin and Yuju while the two maknaes playing together in their room. The loud laugh can be heard from the maknae's room that they know immediately it's from the main dancer. Indeed, she have a unique laugh.

Eunha step out from her room and walk lazily to the couch while rubbing her eyes. She throw her body between Yerin and Yuju and makes herself comfortable, "They're loud," she mumble softly.

The three other members nodded their head, Sowon looked at the maknae's door and smile, "Let them, it's nice hearing their laugh like that."

Suddenly,  the maknae room's door opened and the two youngest members step out from their room with the huge grin on their face, "Unnie, we want to eat ice cream. Can we go outside?" the shorter from the two asked Sowon while the other one nodding her head several times and sending her begged eyes.

Sowon furrowed her eyebrows while taking a glance at their clock, she seems in the deep thinking, "No," she answer after a few minutes.

After hearing their leader answer, their bright face drop immediately, especially the certain someone, "Why?" she asked while pouting her lips.

Sowon smile softly, "It's already late."

The pout on SinB's face more evident, making the older member feel sorry at her yet they also feel amused at the same time. Umji take a glance at her friend and back to Sowon, "Then, can we going out with manager-unnie?" she asked again.

Hearing her friend question, SinB's face lit up again almost immediately and nodding her head several times.

Sowon shakes her head and sending them her apologize smile, "Manager-unnie not around, she already went somewhere minutes ago. I don't want the both of you go out in this time, it's dangerous," she looked at their maknaes, especially to the certain someone "You understand, right?"

Umji, being the calm and mature—despite being the younger one—nodded her head while giving their leader her reassuring smile, "Yes unnie."

Sowon smile softly at the younger girl, now her eyes fixed on the other girl who hung her head low.

"But I want ice cream," she mumble softly, making Sowon—once again—smile at her.

The oldest member instructed the two maknaes to come to her that they obey. Umji sat on her right, between her and Yuju while SinB sat on her left, the main dancer still pouting on her lips.

After the youngest member making themself comfortable, Sowon placed her hand around SinB's shoulder, "You want ice cream that badly?" she asked the younger girl who gave her a nod almost immediately.

"Okay. Unnie will tell manager-unnie to bought us some ice cream so that you can have it tomorrow. How's that?"

SinB looked at Sowon, "Can I have it tonight?"

"I'm afraid you can't. Manager-unnie won't be back tonight, she'll back tomorrow to fetch us to music show."

SinB hung her head low again, she pout her lips for the nth that day. Her action making Sowon staring at the rest of members who also staring at her. The leader give them a look, 'Help me!'

Understand what Sowon mean, Yerin and Eunha cut their staring contest and back focus to the movie while Yuju and Umji make a random conversation. Sowon sending a death glare to the four girls. She take a deep breath and turn her head to the main dancer who now playing with her own finger with her pouty lips.

"Eunbi-ah," she called the younger girl softly.

SinB looked up at Sowon, the older girl caressing her hair, "Wait till tomorrow okay?" she asked.

SinB doesn't answer, she avert her eyes from Sowon and staring at their television. She's sulking.

"Can you be a good girl and listen to unnie?" she try again. SinB still doesn't answer but nod eventually, making the older girl release a relieve sigh, at least the other girl doesn't mad at her although her pout still evident.

Her action makes the rest of members chuckle, 'How cute.'

"Then. Can you stop pouting your lips?"

SinB stop pouting her lips but scrunch her eyebrows instead. Sowon tapped her eyebrow softly, "Don't do that please," the older girl wrap her long arm around the younger one's body, giving her a tight hug.

SinB whined but let Sowon hugging her.

"Thanks for being a good girl and listen to me," she says while kissed SinB soft cheek.

"Mm."

"Now you can take a rest. You're really hyper with Yewon in the fansign today."

"Mm," SinB snuggle closer to Sowon and closed her eyes. Letting her leader her hair softly.

Sowon SinB's hair softly and back watching movie with the main dancer in her arm.

.

[Yerin]

On the stage, after rehearsal

The beagle sister running on the stage with Yerin chasing after SinB while puckering her lips as the younger girl trying to escape her beagle sister, "SinB-ah~"

"No!"

"Why? Let me kiss you."

"No!" SinB run to Umji and hide behind her same age friend who complaint immediately.

"Eunbi-ah don't come here, I don't want Yerin-unnie coming here!" the youngest member complaint to her friend who run immediately to her other members.

"Yah Umji-ah! Why you so mean to me?" Yerin pout, but not long after that back to chase SinB who hide behind Sowon.

Their fans laughing at the beagle couple.

Yerin stopped and start to pouting her lips, "Okay, no kissing...but let me hug you!" she says while start to chasing SinB again.

The main dancer still hiding behind her tall leader, "No!"

Sowon sighed, "Kids, stop it. Yerin-ah, just let SinB alone."

"I wont stop until I can kiss her unnie."

"SinB-ah, just let Yerinnie kissing you."

"No! She'll bite me! It hurts unnie," SinB whine while still trying to escape from Yerin, now the two beagle start to run around her.

"Kids."

"Come here TtinB-ah~" Yerin says while puckering her lips.

"No!" the younger girl now running to Yuju who busy dancing weirdly and hide behind the puppy.

Yuju stopped her dance and look at SinB confusedly, "What's wrong SinB-ah?"

"Unnie help me," SinB asked while sending her puppy eyes, she knows that her Yuna-unnie won't ignored her.

"No Yuju-ah, you must help your unnie and let me kiss her," Yerin come to them and grabbed SinB's arm who freak out immediately.

The tall vocalist thinking for a while and sending her big smile to her unnie, "Unnie, you can kiss me, but let SinB go?" she ask.

"Hm," Yerin thinking deeply with her eyes closed and lips pouting, hel arm folded in her chest, "Okay, come here Yuju-ah," she says while puckering her lips and hug Yuju tightly while the younger girl just let her unnie showering her face with kiss.

SinB who saw the scene in front of her  running to Eunha and hugged her small unnie and hide her face on her Eunbi-unnie's neck while the older girl just laugh at her together with their fans.

.

In the dorm

Today is their day off, the other members went shopping or just hang out with their friends. SinB on the other hand just being herself and stay in the dorm. She sat on the couch while playing game on her phone.

Yerin step out from her room with messy hair and rubbed her eye, the second oldest just wake up from her nap. She looked at SinB who didn't notice her and walk to the kitchen, she is hungry.

Not long after that Yerin step out from the kitchen and turn on their television. She looked up at SinB and pat her head softly, "Stand up."

"Hm," SinB stand up, not looked away from her phone.

Yerin sat on the spot that SinB sat earlier and pulling the younger girl to sit down. Now, SinB sat on her lap while still gaming. Yerin wrap her arm around SinB's small waist and placed her jaw on the younger girl's shoulder, backhugging her.

Silence,  just the sound from television and SinB's phone that can be heard. The two of them focus on their activity.

Yerin take a glance at SinB who still playing game, the older girl start to kissing the younger girl jaw and cheek several times. The younger girl just let her unnie do what she want, she wasn't even flinch when Yerin bite her shoulder softly. Yerin bite SinB's shoulder several times till she accidentally bite her shoulder hardly, making the younger girl wince in pain.

"Unnie it hurts," she says.

"Sorry," Yerin kissed SinB's shoulder to ease the pain and tightening her hug to the younger girl.

"Hm," SinB who doesn't feel the pain anymore leaning her body to Yerin, making herself comfortable on the older girl embrace. That day, the two beagle just enjoyed their time with cuddling on the couch till the other members come back.

.

[Eunha]

At the fansign

The two Eunbis busy playing together and teasing each other, well SinB were teasing Eunha and the latter just be teased by her little Eunbi.

"SinB-ah, give me that hat!" the smaller girl shout at her taller dongsaeng while jumped several times to take the hat from the main dancer.

SinB raised her hand more, "Take it if you can~" she says while mocking the older girl and stick out her tongue, teasing Eunha.

Eunha pouting her lips, she glared at the other members and to the fans that laughing at her. Well, her glare doesn't even that scary. She glared at SinB who also laugh at her. She step on SinB's foot and pinch her waist hardly making the younger girl squeal in pain.

"Awh!" the main dancer bend over automatically.

Eunha saw the chance, she immediately take the hat from SinB's hold and stick out her tongue, "Serve you! Hmph!" she run to Sowon and hugged her leader unnie.

SinB, not minding the aching on her foot and her waist just giggle seeing the cute bunny-unnie. This is why she really love teasing her small unnie, her reaction always cute and adorable. The main dancer skipping to Eunha and grab her hand softly, she look at Eunha with her eye smile, "TtinB ish sowwy Eunha-unniee~" and showing her rare aegyo that making not just the fans, but also her member squeal at her cuteness.

Eunha look at SinB joyfully and pinch the younger girl's cheeks fondly, "Aaww~ uri TtinB ish so cuuteee~"

SinB sending her big smile, "Eunha-unnie is cute too. I mean your height," she says while patting Eunha's head several times and grinning at her.

"Ya! You brat!" the older Eunbi slap the younger one's head

"Awh!" again, the squeal of pain can be heard from the younger Eunbi, she rubbed her head and pouting her lips.

Sowon chuckle at the cute scene from the two Eunbis, she caressing SinB's head softly, "SinB-ah, don't teased Eunha too much."

SinB, letting Sowon caressed her head and grabbed the mic in front of her, "Why? Eunha-unnie is cute when she get teased," she says and earn some laugh from their fans.

"But you getting a slap from her right?"

"You're right," she pout again and walk to Umji, "They always do these to me," she says while sending a glare to her unnies, "Except Omuji," she continued while giving the younger girl a hug.

"That's because you're always teasing us," Yerin says and rubbing SinB's head softly, that SinB's replied with 'Hmph!' softly.

For the past 30 minutes the fansign continued peacefully with the members being hyperactive again. They talk to their fans and playing with each other.

Eunbi line playing together with the gift from their fans. Eunha lift her foot and ask SinB to grab her foot, SinB grab Eunha's foot but because the older girl can't keeping her balance, the two of them fall together, making the other members and their fans startled.

"Omo!" Sowon rushed to the two Eunbis while laugh softly.

The other members and fans also laugh at them but also worried at the two loud kids, "SinB-ah, Eunha-ah you okay?" one of the fans asked them.

"We are okay!" Eunha replied loudly with her cute voice. SinB stand up immediately and sending her wide grin on her fans while making the 'V' pose, she glance at Eunha and when she saw the smile on her unnie's face she release a soft relieved sigh and playing with Yuju.

Sowon grab Eunha's wrist and pulled her, "You okay?" she asked while fixed her hair.

Eunha nodded and grin widely, "Yes unnie."

"Be careful you two."

.

At van

The van now full of silence. The unnie line sleeping in the front seat, Umji playing with her phone and Yuju just being herself busy with her own world, on the back seat  the Eunbi line cuddling together.

SinB rubbing Eunha's arm softly, the latter  got a small bruise because of their fall earlier at the fansign. Eunha looked at SinB confusedly, she then looked at her arm and smile fondly, she patted SinB's head. SinB looked at Eunha for a few minutes and back to her arm and continue rubbing her arm again.

"It's okay," Eunha whisper softly, don't want to wake her unnies, "It's not hurt anymore," she added.

"Still, it's hurt before."

"I'm okay."

SinB not answering, she just rubbed Eunha's arm, "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For today, for teasing you, for make you hurt. I'm sorry," she says while staring at Eunha's eyes, she bite her lips.

Eunha smile and shake her head, "It's alright, I know you don't serious when you say those words, I'm fine," she replied and bring the younger girl to her embrace.

SinB snuggle closer and hide her face on the crook of Eunha's neck, "Sorry."

The older Eunbi rubbed the younger one's back softly, soothing her, "It's fine," she says and kissed her dongsaeng's forehead, "Now sleep, you need that."

"Hm."

.

[Yuju]

On the way to Music Show, during the photoshoot

Yuju walk alone in front of the other member, she's busy waving her hand to their fans and didn't notice that she walk too fast than her members. SinB grabbed Yuju's arm softly and pulled the puppy into her side. Yuju turn her head and looked at SinB confusedly.

"Just stand beside me," SinB whispered with her soft voice with a straight face, her eyes fixed on their fans and cameras.

Although still confused, Yuju nodded her head and waved again to their fans with a sweet smile on her beautiful face, same as SinB as she began waved to their fans too. They stood still in their spot for a few minutes for their fans to take their pictures. Yuju looked at the other members, they're making a heart pose with the members beside them. The main vocal then take a glance at SinB who already making heart with her finger, so she just making hearts by herself too.

.

At waiting room

All of the members in the waiting room right now, they're waiting for they turn to perform. The unnie line busy doing their make up, the small line playing with their phone on the sofa, sometimes the soft laugh can be heard from the two of them. Yuju practice her line in the corner of the room, she's always doing that before she perform. The tug on her shirt successfully interrupt her practice.

Yuju turn her head and saw SinB standing in front of her, she gave the younger girl her smile, "Eunbi-ah what's wrong?"

SinB stare at Yuju for a few minutes, "Can you teach me my line? Somehow I can't get the correct key," she asked.

"Sure, which part?"

"The first line."

"Okay, come here," Yuju signaled the younger girl to follow her.

SinB walked following Yuju to the couch and sat beside her. The main dancer focusing her attention to the main vocal who singing her part. After Yuju ended her singing, SinB sung her part for the several times.

"How's that?" she asked the older girl after she sung her part for the sixth time.

Yuju nodded, "Good, you already get the right key," she says and patted Sinb's head proudly.

SinB's face lit up immediately when she hears Yuju’s compliment, "Really?" she asked excitedly.

Yuju nodded again, "Yes."

SinB smile widely, showing her eye smile and makes Yuju smile as well. She sat closer to Yuju, "Unnie."

"Hm?" Yuju humming softly and placed her hand around SinB's shoulder, side hugging her.

"How can you sing so good?" SinB looked up and stared at Yuju innocently, her eyes full of curiosity.

"Eh?" the older girl got a little taken a back by the sudden question.

Yuju avert her eyes from SinB who still looking at her, "I think because I practice my singing since I'm still child?" she answer while looked at the ceiling.

"Why?"

"Huh? Because I like singing?"

"Why?" SinB looked at Yuju with curiosity, she played Yuju's fingers unconsciously.

"Uh...," the main vocal thinking harder than before, the corious little Eunbi is cute but also scary, in a good way. She take a glance at her member who stare at them with smile on their face, 'They won't help at all.'

The older girl back to look at the younger one who still staring at her, "How about Eunbi?" she asked the younger girl instead, her voice is soft like she talk with a little kid.

SinB frown when she hears Yuju's question, "I asked unnie first, why unnie asking me back?" she asked and tilted her head.

"I think you have my answer."

"Unnie is weird."

Yuju and the rest of members laugh hearing their main dancer's words, "I know. So why Eunbi like dancing?" she asked again

SinB got silent for a few minutes and thinking hard, her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouting unconsciously, "I don't know, I just like dancing," she answer.

"So, that's my answer."

"Eh?"

Yuju laugh again and fix SinB's bang, "Why?"

"Give me your proper answer unnie," the younger girl says and pouting her lips.

"Hm...." Yuju take a glance at SinB and smile, "Really, it's because I like singing and want to become a singer, so I practice my singing. At least that's my first reason."

"Is there any other reason?"

"Yes."

"What's that?"

"You."

SinB's eyes widen when she hears Yuju's words, "Eh? Me?" she pointed herself.

Yuju nodded and caressing SinB's hair, "It's you, and other members, and of course our buddy. Every time I sung for you, you all always have those expressions, the sparkling one and always compliment my voice," she looked at SinB fondly, then to her member who smile at her and back to SinB, "And you, you always say that you like my voice, always. Till I think you just exaggerating your words because there are  plenty of other singer that can sing better than me," she chuckle at herself.

SinB's frown and shook her head, "But it's true. I like your voice, your singing ability is amazing. I know there are so many other singer who can sing better than you, but the fact that I still love your voice more is true. For me—no, for us—your voice is beautiful unnie," she says sincerely and stare straight at Yuju's eyes.

Silence for a few minutes. Yuju got a little flustered with the sincere word from the younger girl, she closed her eyes and take a deep breath and opened her eyes and smile softly, "See, you always say that to me. You're spoiling me, Eunbi-ah."

SinB shook her head, "No, I'm not. I'm just state the fact."

'How can she say that words without being embarrassed?'

'That brat.'

'As expected, her reversed charm are no kidding.'

Yuju chuckled and patted Sinb's head lovingly, "Thank you Eunbi-ah."

.

[Umji]

SinB is one of the most savage member from their group. The beagle always have a way to members, fans even her managers. Well they already know that and they don't mind about it. That's her way to show her affection towards them, and they know that the beagle doesn't meant with every harsh words that she says. SinB always show her though or savage side to her members and fans, she always show that she doesn't care about them even though actually she really taking care of them. Her fans find these side of her cute and they called her a tsundere because of that.

SinB always show her tsundere side towards her members and fans, okay maybe not to all members because they know that tsundere always have a soft spot for the certain some. Kim Yewon, their precious maknae. The fans always find that the beagle always treat her same age friend nicely—she is treat all of her members nicely but with a little teasing—and make sure the younger girl feel safe. Like when they at the airport, she makes sure that the smaller girl okay so she grab Umji's hand softly and pull her to followed her, or when they doing a live broadcast on Vlive, the older girl make sure that the younger one have a conversation with their fans so she push the smaller girl to stand in front of her.

SinB always taking care of Umji and their fans love that. They always find the interaction between the youngest are cute. Like this time, GFriend have a mini fanmeeting after the music show. SinB looked at her surrounding and spotted Umji who busy talk with their fans and realised the latter wore a skirt, she immediately take off her jacket and wrap it on her friend's waist.

"Thanks," Umji muttered softly while giving her bright smile.

SinB just nodded her head and avert her attention to her unnies, being beagle herself, she began teasing Sowon or Eunha or just playing with Yerin and Yuju—well, for Yerin, they literally flirting with each other. She talk with their fans and some time teased them. After some tease to her members and fans—except for Umji, she walk to the food truck that they prepare for their fans and take the ice cream. She walked to Umji who still have a conversation with their fans and stand beside her, she ate her ice cream, sometime feeding Umji who ate the ice cream immediately. The main dancer continued feeding Umji till the cup on her hand empty. After throwing the empty cup she back standing beside Umji, she fixed her hair and hugging her same age friend. Literally babying the younger girl.

"SinB being soft with Umji but savage to her unnies!" one of the fans says when she saw SinB's action to her same age friend.

The beagle grinning widely and grab Umji's hand, "It's because Umji is cute," she says, making their fans squeals.

"Hey, you think we aren't cute?" Eunha protest while pouting her lips.

"Unnies are cute too, but you're old," she replied and showing her smirks.

"Ya!" Sowon, Yerin and Eunha shout at her while Yuju and Umji just laugh.

"SinB-is being mean!" Eunha says again and faking her cry while wipe the imaginary tears on her eyes.

"No unnie, that's not mean, but honesty," replied the second maknae.

"Ya! Come here, you brat!" Sowon shout again and began chase SinB who already running from her.

"Don't wanna, grandma!" SinB stick out her tongue and running around them.

The bickering from the Tom and Jerry line making their fans laugh at them.

"SinB-ah!" one of their fans called her name, making SinB stopped and turn to face her fans, the beagle let Sowon slap her .

"Yea?"

"Please always take care of Umji," she says while looking at SinB softly, making SinB's eyes soft too, but just for a while because after that the main dancer showed her smirk again.

"What? Umji isn't a baby anymore, she can take care of herself."

Hearing her friend's words, Umji making her way to SinB and wrap SinB's waist, she placed her chin on her friend's shoulder, "Don't say that Eunbi-ah, I know you really love me," she says and grin widely, she raised her eyebrows cutely.

"That's—" the main dancer stopped her words for a few minutes, thinking. After that, she smile sweetly at her friend, "—true," she answer cutely, making their fans squeals at the cute scene in front of them and her other members smile warmly at her.

Yerin ruffle SinB's hair lovingly, "Geez, you cute brat."

.

At dorm, after Idol Radio Show

"We're back."

"I'm tired," Eunha throw herself on the couch immediately, not minding washing up her face. She curled up her body on the couch.

"Eunbi-ah, wash your face first, and then take a rest."

Eunha looked up at Sowon and giving the tall girl her bunny-puppy eyes, "Can I wash my face tomorrow?" she asked cutely.

Sowon sighed and shook her head, well she already immune on Eunha's aegyo, "No, do that now. Yuna-ah."

Yuju nodded and grabbed Eunha's hand, the taller of the two pulling the shorter to the bathroom, "Come on Eunbi-ah."

"No~" Eunha whine while flail her short arm.

Sowon shook her head and turn her attention to Yerin who just walk out from their room with a towel on her shoulder, "Yerin-ah, you can use the bathroom first."

"Yes unnie," the second oldest rush to the available bathroom.

Sowon walk to maknae's room, "Eunbi-ah."

SinB who busy scrolling her phone looked up at Sowon and placed her phone on her bed, "Yes unnie?"

"You don't wash your face?"

"After the other unnie."

"There's still one bathroom, you can used that."

"Unnie can use it first, I can use it after that," she replied softly. After guesting on the Idol Radio, there's no way they don't tired, especially the three oldest girl who act crazily back then. SinB know her three unnies deserve to rest early.

Sowon just stared at the second youngest, she know the main dancer were being thoughtful now. The oldest of the two showed her motherly smile and walk to SinB's bed, "Promise?" she asked.

SinB nodded, "Promise."

"Okay. Don't sleep too late, we still have schedule tomorrow."

"Yes grandma."

"Ck. This brat," she ruffled SinB's hair softly, "Good night Bi."

"Night unnie."

Sowon step out from maknae's room and rushed to the bathroom, don't want to make SinB's waiting too long.

SinB stand up when she hears Sowon voice who calling her and says that she has done washing her face. The main dancer took her towel and walk to the bathroom. After she done washing her face and brushing her teeth, SinB back to her room and lying on her bed, she checked her phone and sighed, "She still haven't replied my message," she mumble quietly and yawn, she rubbed her eyes.

The second youngest now staring at Umji's bed, her eyes closed eventually, "Hurry up comeback—I hate when you was not beside me," she muttered softly and eventually drift off to sleep.

30 minutes later

Umji enter her room, she looked at SinB who already sleeping and walk to her roommate's bed, "I'm back," she says softly while fixed the older girl's bang carefully, don't want to wake her up. The youngest now walk to the bathroom lazily and wash her face.

After washing her face, she enter her room again and walked to her bed. She's so tired because of the full schedule so she want to go to sleep immediately.

"Yewonnie."

Umji looked at SinB who just woke up with her half closed eyelids and messy hair, "Sorry Eunbi-ah, did I wake you up?" she asked while walk to SinB's bed.

SinB shook her head, "It's okay," she says with her hoarse voice, she rub her eyes several times, "Sleep with me, I hate sleeping alone and you know that," she whined and give her same age friend her pout, making the shorter girl smile at her.

"I'm sorry. The shooting is take a long time," she replied and sat on the edge of SinB's bed, she lying on SinB's bed who immediately hugged her waist and hide her face on the younger girl's chest.

"It's alright," she mumble sleepily, "Now you're here. Let me back to sleep."

Umji nodded, "Night, Eunbi-ah," she placed her arm under SinB's head while the other arm wrapping around her back and rubbed SinB's back softly, being a big spoon for the older girl.

SinB doesn’t reply and just snuggle closer to Umji, the main dancer already back to sleep and making Umji chuckle softly. She smile softly whne she remembered their fans words to SinB at the fanmeet today, 'They always ask her to take care of me, but in this room is always her who being taken care of.'

The longest one-shot that I ever make.

Hope you like it.