[SinRin] Moments With Her

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Yerin smile brightly at the girl who standing in front of her, her eyes makes a crescent shape and her Indian dimple was showing, "Hi, I'm Jung Yerin."

The new girl stares at Yerin with her blank expression, "Hwang Eunbi. Please take care of me, Yerin-ssi," she says and bowed politely.

Yerin smile at the girl who named Eunbi, "Just drop the formalities, we'll be training together, you can call me Yerin."

Eunbi nodded and stare at the girl who slightly taller than her, "Yerin...unnie."

Yerin’s bright expression changed when she hears the girl address to her, "Huh? We're at the same age, right?" she asked and tilted her head, eyebrow furrowed.

Eunbi shook her head, she stare at the confused girl and said calmly, "They say you're two years older than me."

Yerin's eyes widen, "Wha—h-how old are y-you?" she doesn't know why but she stuttered on her words.

"I'm 14 years old," Eunbi answer calmly, like she already expected that the girl in front of her thinking that they at the same age or she was older than her.

'What the—she was 2 years younger than me!' Yerin literally panic and screaming on her head, "I'm sorry!" she says immediately and bowed.

Eunbi just nodded her head, but when she realized the older girl doesn't see her—Yerin still bowed—she immediately open , "It's alright. I'm already getting used to it," she says, assuring the older one.

Yerin looked up and gulped when she saw a straight expression from the younger one, "Are you mad at me?"

Eunbi looked at Yerin with her confused expression, she shook her head, "No," she replied softly and walked to the speaker, "It's just my usual expression, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, unnie," she continued and bowed.

Yerin shook her head and smile, "No, it's alright."

Eunbi click the play button on the speaker, a powerful melody blasting from there. The younger girl turns her body and faced the older one, "Unnie."

"Yes?"

Eunbi tilted her head and flashed her wide smile, making her eyes smile as well, "Shall we dance?" she asked cutely.

Yerin, who saw the fast changed expression of the younger girl, stood still on her spot. Stunned. She admit that the younger girl's already pretty even with her straight expression, but now when she saw a bright smile from the younger one, she become speechless.

Eunbi, confused with the silence from the older one furrowed her eyebrows, "Yerin-unnie?" she called the older girl's name.

"Huh? Oh, yeah," Yerin doesn't know why but for some reasons she likes how her name rolled perfectly from the younger mouth, "Let's dance," she flashed her smile.

Eunbi smiled again at the older one and nodded cutely.

'Wow, she's cute.'

.

"They say if a couple climbed these stairs till the end, their relationship will get stronger," SinB stare at Yerin with her furrowed eyebrow. Actually, the group now has new reality show and the place for the shooting was in Europe. The five of them—minus Umji who was on hiatus due to her condition—decided to part for the team with the vocal line together, Sowon alone, and somehow the two beagle sister manage in the same team. Now after parting with their member, the two beagles were in the Slovenia.

"How? Just climbed?" SinB asked the older girl. She doesn't a fan of some like myth story—she admit that she love harry potter, though—but she doesn't mind hearing those story if she can see the bright expression from the older girl.

"No, the man must carry her woman up those 99 steps."

SinB raised her eyebrow, "Hm," she thinking for a while till a crazy idea popped out on her head, she smile, "Well, let's try unnie."

"Huh?" Yerin looked at the younger girl with her confused expression.

Her smile now became a grin, making Yerin nervous. Somehow she doesn't like the grin that younger girl give to her, "You and me, let's try climbed these stairs."

"You and me?"

"Yes, and you have to carry me up."

She knew it. The grin from younger girl doesn't makes her feel right, "Why me?" she protest.

SinB rolled her eyes, "Because you're the strongest among us," she says with the tone that telling her the obvious fact.

"I think there’s something wrong," Yerin looked at the stairs and back to SinB for several times.

"Nothing's wrong," replied the younger one and giving the older one her rare yet deadly puppy eyes, “Carry me on your back. Please go up there,” she asked the older with voice full of aegyo and wrap her arms around Yerin’s neck, still with her puppy eyes.

'Not that look please,' Yerin screaming on her head. She knew that she never can refuse those eyes. In their group and among the fans, they already know that Eunha was in charge of being cute, the short hair girl doesn't need to do anything to become cute, her cuteness was natural. And she also knows that Umji was willing to do some cute acting more than SinB even though the two of them were the youngest. SinB often showed her tough and savage side in front of them, but whenever the main dancer acting cutely either consciously or unconsciously, her cuteness always succeed makes their fans go wild, and also making Yerin have to control herself for not tackling the younger girl. For Yerin, the cuteness from the main dancer was much cuter than Eunha or Umji.

Yerin looked at the adorable sight of SinB and sighed, a small smile crept on her face. She nodded, "Alright, I'll piggy back you."

"Yes!" the younger girl climbed on the older one back with a big smile on her face.

Yerin turned her body, and after adjusting SinB's position and making sure she won't fall, the second oldest makes her first step, "And I supposed to do these kind of thing with my boyfriend," with a whining obviously.

SinB laughed hearing Yerin's words. She squeals in joy when Yerin taking some step on the stairs. Hearing the laugh from the younger one making Yerin smile. The loud laugh from the girl on her back is one of her favorite sound.

'Well, at least she was happy, I don't mind.'

.

Music blasting on the practice room, a loud laughter can be heard from there. Yerin and SinB dancing crazily as they following the music beat. The four other members watching the two girls who have bright expression on their face, some of them were laughing at their antics and the other just flashing their tired smile. Curious why the two beagle sisters still has that amount of energy after doing their practice earlier.

"How can those two still have so much energy?" asked Sowon while lean her body on the wall of the practice room.

"Well unnie, basically only Eunbi have that energy, Yerin-unnie just following her," Eunha who lying comfortably on the floor with her head on Sowon's lap giving her replied.

"I don't know for Eunbi, but for Yerin-unnie I'm sure Eunbi was her source of energy," Umji remarked.

"And, I'm sure if Eunbi stopped her dancing, Yerin-unnie will followed her," Yuju says while playing with Umji's hand.

Thump!

"Ouch!" the squeals from their certain main dancer making the four members focusing their attention to her, looks like the beagle like girl just fall and scratch her knee. They can see the grimace on her face and blood on her knee.

Yerin stopped her dancing and crouched in front of SinB, "You okay?" she asked with the hint of concern in her voice.

The younger girl looked up and pouted while showing her bleeding knee, "It hurts."

Seeing the adorable expression from SinB, a small smile plastering on Yerin's face albeit she still feel worried for the girl. Her hand reach SinB's head and caressing her hair, "Shall we stop, then?" she asked again with her soft voice.

Although still pouting, SinB nodded her head.

"Unnie will treat your injured. Can you stand up?"

In the normal occasion, the main dancer will nodded her head and saying that she's okay. But for now she wants to get some attention from the older girl, so she shook her head.

"Okay," Yerin nodded and placed her hand under SinB's knee and her back, the second oldest stood up easily.

SinB wrap her arm around Yerin's neck unconsciously and place her head on the older shoulder. Yerin walk to their members who looked at them worriedly, she put down SinB beside Sowon and makes her way to their bag and took the first aid kit.

The leader looked at SinB worriedly, "You okay?"

The younger girl nodded, "But my knee is hurts," she whine and showing her still bleeding knee.

Hearing the younger girl's whine, Sowon chuckle and ruffle her hair playfully, "It's because you are so hyper. You must be more careful next time," she says with stern voice, but the younger girl still can catch the worried tone that Sowon's use.

SinB lowered her head, she doesn't like making other people worried at her, "I'm sorry," she mumbles softly.

Yerin walked to the members with a first aid kit box on her hand and sat in front of SinB, "Unnie, don't be too hard on her," she said and looked at the younger girl, then her stare and voice soften, "Let unnie see your knee, I'll treat it."

Sowon sigh when she saw how fast SinB's expression change from guilty to a big smile, “You're spoiling her. Yerin-ah," protest the oldest.

Yerin doesn't give her reply, she knows that even if Sowon often whining and protest about her being soft to the second youngest, she knew that Sowon also treasuring their main dancer.

SinB flinch a little when Yerin treat her wound, "Unnie, it hurts," she whines cutely and pouted.

"Just a little bit Bi-ah," the older girl placed a band aid to her wounded knee and looked up at her, she sent her cute eye smile to the younger girl, "And—finished."

SinB smile brightly at the older girl, "Thanks unnie."

"Okay kids, because Yerin have finished treated SinB's wound, we will back to your dorm and you can take a rest. You have early schedule tomorrow. Now stand up and clean your stuff, I'll wait you in the van," their manager said.

"Yes oppa."

Yerin took SinB’s and her bag and walked to the younger girl, she turned her body and crouched in front of her, "Here, I'll piggy back you."

The younger girl shook her head, "No unnie, it's alright. You also tired."

Yerin frowned and turn her head, "But how about you? You even can't stand properly."

"Umm... I can ask Yuna-unnie for a piggy back?" she says and takes a glance at Yuju who nod her head.

Still with a frown, Yerin shook her head, "No. I don't know the reason but I don't like the idea of Yuna piggy back you."

"Why?"

The older one shrugged, "I don't know," she turn her head, facing in front, "Now hurry, just let me piggy back you."

Although still hesitant, but the younger girl climbed Yerin's back eventually. Yerin stood up and walked to the other members who already waiting for them.

SinB stare at Yerin's back, "Am I heavy?" she asked softly.

Yerin shook her head, "No, you're not heavy at all, you're light," then she frowned, "Did you eat properly?"

The younger girl hummed as she placed her head on the older girl's back.

"You need to eat properly, I don't want my favorite dongsaeng became sick again."

"Unnie, how about me? Am I not your favorite?" Eunha looked at Yerin and pointed at herself, she pouted cutely.

Yerin chuckle, "You're already Sowon-unit’s favorite, Eunbi-ah," she replies the younger girl.

"Sorry for the disappointment, but my favorite is Yewonnieeee," Sowon says and hugged their youngest who whining but let Sowon hugged her, not that she hate the older affection after all.

"Eeeh?" Eunha protest.

"Unnie, Yewon is everyone favorite."

"You're right."

"Don't worry Eunbi-ah, you're my favorite," Yuju smile brightly at her same aged friend.

Eunha beamed and hugged Yuju immediately, "You're the best Yuna-ah! I love you, let me kiss you!" the shortest girl puckering her lips and kissed Yuju's cheek.

SinB who lying comfortably in Yerin's back just listening her unnies banter and placed her head on Yerin's back, she closed her eyes and relaxed her body, 'Warm.'

Umji take a glance at SinB, "Unnies, ssh," she placed her index finger in front of her lips and pointed at her same aged friend.

"Ooh."

Sowon looked at SinB, the older girl examine the younger one's face, "If she sleep like this, she looked like a little kid. She's cute," she state and earn nods from Yuju, Eunha and Umji.

Yerin frowned and looked at her unnie with weird expression, "What do you mean unnie? She IS a little kid, and she ALWAYS cute!"

Sowon rolled her eyes, "Yeah, whatever Yerin-ah."

.

"Yuna-ah~ come here you little puppy, let unnie kiss you~" Yerin says as she hugged Yuju and puckering her lips, pampering the puppy like girl with her kiss.

Yuju squeals and laugh but let Yerin kissing her, well as long as the older girl doesn't bite her, she was okay.

Umji frowned and unconsciously took a proper distance from her weird unnies, she sat closer to Sowon who sat on the other edge of the couch.

Sowon giggle when she saw the terrified expression from the youngest, "What's wrong Yewon-ah?" she asks with amused expression.

"Those unnies, they're scary," she answer the older girl, her eyes doesn't leave her two unnies.

Sowon laugh loudly and ruffle Umji's hair, making the younger girl whined, "Aah unnie," she whined and fixing her hair.

Yerin stopped her kiss attack on Yuju and let the girl catch her breath, she looked at Umji and grin widely.

Feeling a stare at her direction, Umji stopped her hand and looked at her side. Her eyes widen when she saw a huge grin on Yerin's face, "No, no, no, unnie," she rambling while shook her head several times.

"Yewon-ah~"

"Don't come near me, you stupid erted unnie!" the youngest literally freaked out, making Yerin's grin got wider. The older girl knew that their youngest one hates when she showering her with kiss, that's why she always controlled herself around the younger girl. But seeing the usually calm and composed girl became panics just because of some kiss making her want to teased their dear maknae.

"Aww don't say that," she says and pout, but not long after that grin again, "Just come here and let unnie kissed you, you little cute maknae!" she jumped at Umji who stood up abruptly to avoid her hug and running around at their dorm.

Yerin laugh loudly and chased the freak out girl. The two members passing Eunha who just step out from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn on her hand. The older Eunbi sat beside Sowon and placed her head on the older shoulder.

"Eunha-unnie help me!"

"Let me kiss you and I will help you," Eunha replied with her smirk.

"What? No!"

"Then I won't help you," she says and looked at their television.

"Sojung-unnie!" now the youngest looked at their leader with her puppy eyes while still avoiding Yerin's hugs.

"Sorry Yewon-ah, as much as I want to help you, I also don't want to get attack by that unnie of yours," replied the leader and give the youngest her apologies smile. She was tired and getting attacked by Yerin's kiss was her last wish.

"Just let her kiss you and she will stop," Yuju says and take some popcorn from the bowl that Eunha bring from the kitchen.

"No!"

After Umji's shout, the door from the maknae's room opened and SinB step out from her room with messy hair. The main dancer just awake from her afternoon nap. She wore her oversized t-shirt that exposing her collar bone and shoulder, short pants that she wore wasn't showing due to the shirt. She rubbed her half closed eyes and yawn, "Unnie you're noisy," she whine and pouted cutely.

Seeing SinB, Umji ran to her best friend and hide behind her, "Eunbi-ah help me!"

"Huh?" confused, she looked at Umji then at Yerin who stare at her with a wide grin, she pout when she know the cause of Umji's freak out, "Yerin-unnie, stop disturbing Yewon," she send her glare at the older girl.

Yerin stood in front of SinB, her hand reach the younger girl's head and fixed her messy hair, "Why? I just want to give her my affection," she replied.

SinB huff and hold her hand in front of her chest, "By scarring her? That's not good unnie. You know she doesn't like it but why you always teasing her?"

Yerin smile at the cute girl in front of her, "Because her reaction was cute."

"Geez, this unnie."

Yerin laugh softly, she examine SinB's appearance after finished fixing her hair, "Gosh why're you so cute?" she squeals and hug—err squash the younger girl in her embrace, kissing her on all of her face.

SinB whined but let Yerin kissed—and sometimes biting—her. Umji, who saw Yerin attacking her roommate ran to her unnies and sat beside Yuju, her action earn some laugh from her unnies.

After some minutes, SinB pushed Yerin lightly and released herself from the older girl's hug, "Stop it unnie."

Yerin released her hug and pout, her eyebrows furrowed, "Why? Let me kiss you a bit more," she says and wrap her arm around SinB's waist again and puckering her lips.

SinB placed her palm under Yerin's chin, preventing the older girl to kissed her, "I'm hungry please make me something."

Yerin stop her action and looked at the younger girl with her pouty lips, but when she saw the pleaded look from the girl she smile and nodded her head. She can't reject that puppy eyes, "Okay. But after that let me kiss you again."

"Fine."

"Yes!" and with that, the second oldest rushed to the kitchen to make the second youngest her food.

SinB walked to the couch and sat between Eunha and Yuju and snuggle to her Eunbi-unnie unconsciously, she let out a yawn again after she adjust her position.

"You want to sleep again?" asked the short hair girl while patted her head lightly.

She just hummed and relaxed her body, letting Eunha patting her head.

Umji peeked from Yuju's side, her arm wrap around the girl's waist, she stare at her friend curiously, "Eunbi-ah."

"Hm?"

"Why you always let Yerin-unnie kiss and bite you? I mean, if you don't like it, you can tell her."

SinB shrugged, "It's futile. Yerin-unnie will never listen. She will always kiss and bite us. You must know this, because even if you already tell her, she still kiss you, right?"

"Yea. But not as much as before."

"Still. She doesn't listen. So, instead of telling her to stop, I just let her do what she want. She will stop when she feel satisfied," SinB says, giving her reason to the slightly younger girl, "In the other words, I'm just making myself get used with her way of giving affection," she continued while snuggle closer to Eunha and yawn again, the drowsy feeling coming back to her makes her closed her eyes.

"Besides, I didn't say I don't like it."

Quick update. Well, not really quick but yeah, at least an update.