[EunbiLine] Big Eunbi and Little Eunbi

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

"Kids, we will go in a few minutes. Are you ready?" their manager enter the living room.

"Yes oppa."

He nodded and frowned when he just  saw four girls in the living room, he can't find one of youngest, "Where's the one member?"

The four girls looked at him with confused expressions on their face, "Oppa, Sojung-unnie is absence."

"I know Yerin-ah, not Sojung but one of the maknaes. Where's Eunbi?"

"Huh?" now the girls wandering their eyes when they hear their manager words. Indeed, their beloved main dancer wasn't with them.

Yerin turned to Umji and asked the maknae, "Yewon-ah did you already tell her that we will going to music bank?"

Umji nodded her head, "Yes unnie."

Yerin frown after hearing the answer from their youngest, she began feel worried and make a way to the maknae's room, "I'll—" her words got cutted by the petite girl who also made her way to the room.

"No unnie. Let me," she said while entering the youngest's room.

Eunha walked to SinB's bed, her smile showed when she saw the main dancer in her bed, busy with her phone. She sat on the edge of SinB's bed and watched as the younger girl still playing with her phone, didn't notice that she's not alone anymore in her room.

"Eunbi-ah," Eunha called SinB's name with soft voice, her eyebrows furrowed when the latter didn't give her a response. She looked at SinB worriedly when she realize that the younger girl doesn't even playing with her phone, she just scrolling on her phone absent mindly.

"Bi," again, she tried to call her name but SinB doesn't answer her, the younger Eunbi just stare blankly at her phone, busy with anything in her mind.

Eunha sighed and touched SinB's hand carefully, "Baby."

The sudden contact on her hand succes makes SinB startled, she turned her head and sighed in relieve when she saw Eunha's face, staring worriedly at her, "E—Eunbi-unnie? You scared me," she said while rubbing her chest several times, "Don't do that again please."

"I already call your name several times, babe," Eunha replied while caressing SinB's cheek.

The main dancer's eyes widen when she heard Eunha's reply, "Huh? Really?" she asked again with her confused face. Adorable.

Eunha nodded her head, "We must go to the music bank now, the other members and manager-oppa are already waiting for you."

"Ah, sorry unnie. I think I'm forgot about the time," SinB flash her sheepish smile while grabbing her phone that unintentionally she dropped and stand up.

Eunha, still sat on the edge of SinB's bed staring at her, the worried look still showing on her cute face, "You okay?"

SinB looked at Eunha while frowning her eyebrows, she tilted her head, confused, "Of course I'm okay. What's wrong unnie?"

"Are you sure?" she asked again while staring at main dancer's eyes, straight to her beautiful brown orbs.

SinB not answer immediatly, she looks like in the deep thinking before after that nodded her head and smile, "I'm sure."

'Such a liar,' Eunha know that the girl in front of her is lying, she always know when the main dancer lied to her. SinB always avoided to look at her in the eyes when she's lying. The older from the two girls standed up and caressed the younger one's cheek lovingly, "Always remember that I'll never leave you, I'll be there for you. So if you want to talk or have some problem, don't hesitate to tell me."

SinB give the latter her small smile, based on what Eunha's says, the older girl already know that she's lying and she's thankful that the shortest girl doesn't say anything, "Okay."

Eunha smile widely and take SinB's hand, intertwined their hands together, "Shall we go?"

SinB nodded and followed Eunha step out from her room.

.

In the waiting room at Music Bank

Yuju practiced her vocal in the corner of waiting room, Yerin and Eunha doing their make up, Umji playing with her phone and SinB being dazed again, for the nth time that day. Her behavior making her unnies worried, especially the certain unnie.

Yerin looked at SinB from the mirror, "Eunha-ah."

"Yes unnie?"

"What's wrong with her?"

Eunha shook her head, she doesn't know what makes the younger girl being dazed again and that's makes her more worried, "I don't know unnie, since this morning she's always like that."

"You don't have a fight right?"

The shortest girl looked at Yerin with furrowed eyebrows, "Of course not. We're being fine unnie," she immediatly stand up after her make up is finished, "I'll talk with her," the bunny then walked to her beagle who sat on the couch, she sat beside SinB and caressing her hair.

"Unnie?"

"What's wrong?" Eunha asked while place her arm around SinB's shoulder, side hugging her.

The main dancer placed her head on her Eunbi-unnie's shoulder while her hand playing with Eunha's other hand, "Nothing."

"Are you sure? You seems down, are you okay?" She released SinB from her hug and turn her body to the younger girl, facing her properly, "Are you feeling sick? Didn't feel well?" she asked again while cupping SinB's face.

SinB staring at Eunha's face, she shook her head while leaning to Eunha's touch, her eyes are closed, "I'm fine unnie."

The frown on Eunha's eyebrow still showed, "No you're not. You don't even look at me," the lead vocal state the obvious.

"I said I'm fine, don't worry okay."

"Look at my eyes and say that you're fine, then I'll believe you."

SinB opened her eyes and looked at Eunha's eyes. The two of them staring at each other in silence for a few minutes till SinB cut their staring contest and sighed. The main dancer look at Eunha again while pouting her lips.

"Why can't I lie to you?" she whined.

The small smile plastered on Eunha's face when she hears the younger girl's whining, "You just at lying, babe," she replied and kiss SinB's nose and peck her lips.

The younger girl can feel the hot feeling that crepting on her face, she glared at Eunha who just giggle at her "Stop it."

Eunha nods and take a deep breath, she look at SinB with warm expression on her face, "So, what's wrong?"

Silence. SinB looks like in a deep thinking, either telling her unnie or not. Eunha placed her hand on the latter's hand and squeezed it softly.

"Bi."

"I—I just—" Eunha tightening her grip on SinB's hand when the latter stuttered at her word, reasuring her.

"Hm?"

SinB closed her eyes and take a deep breath, she opened her eyes and looked at Eunha, "I miss Sojung-unnie," she say weakly with her soft voice.

"Bi."

"I missed her. I know I shouldn't say that, but I can't help it. And it's my first time—our first time— to perform without her, I can't help it that I feel anxious," with her eyes fixed on Eunha's eyes, she said all of her feelings that she feel. Eunha cursed in her mind when she looked at her little Eunbi teary eyes, her trembling hands and her crack voice, "I'm scared unnie. We will doing a collaboration with Baek Jiyoung-sunbaenim, and to added that perform without Sojung-unnie. What if I forgot the coreography? What if I messed up our performance? What if buddy dissapointed at me?" SinB rambling continuesly, that sight making Eunha's heart clenching in pain, the usual composed and confident brat became so weak and anxious kid just because the absence of their leader.

Eunha immediatly bring SinB into her embrace and caressing her back as the latter grabbed her clothes, "Ssh....it's alright, don't worry nothing bad will happen. You have us, you have me. Don't be scared. I'm here," she whispering with her soothing voice, calming the younger girl.

She release her hug on the younger girl, cupping her face and smile warmly, "I know you feel scared, I know you miss Sojung-unnie, me too, we're missed her. But right now, we can't let those feeling surpass us. Let's show them our stage. Let's show them Gfriend stage. The powerfull performance. Let's make Buddy proud. Let's make Sojung-unnie proud," she kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and cheeks. The warm and soft smile always showing on her cute face, she caressing SinB's cheek and look at her lovingly, "Little Eunbi can cry later, for now we need the tough, cool and charismatic amazing dancer SinB to lead us with the choreography."

Hearing the latter words making SinB blushing madly, "Since when you became a sweet talker, unnie?" she smile softly at her Eunbi-unnie.

The big Eunbi smile back at her and touching her little Eunbi's nose with her own, "Since this little Eunbi feel sad because the absence of our dear leader."

Right after Eunha says that words, giggles can be heard from the both of them, making the other members, managers, and their stylist smiling at the cute scene in front of them.

"Cha~get ready, we'll do the pre-recording in a few minutes. Can you called SinB, Eunbi-ah?" she smile and slap SinB's playfully.

The younger one nodded her head eagerly and hugging the older one tightly, snuggle closer to her, "But can you let the little Eunbi cuddling to big Eunbi for a few more minutes please~" she looked up at Eunha and doing her rare aegyo.

Seeing the cute creature in her arm making Eunha chuckle and patting SinB's head while take a glance at her manager who nod his head and mouthing her about the time, she look at SinB once more and pinching her cheeks, "Jeez, you're lucky you're cute, I'll let you cuddling for a few minutes," she says and SinB's face lit up immediatly, she wrap her arm around Eunha's neck and kissed her cheek before back to her position.

.

At the van, after music bank show

Yerin on her phone texting with Joy and Hayoung about their caffe date. Yuju and Umji talk with each other, and Eunha busy watching her little Eunbi's sleeping face with soft smile plastered on her face.

Yerin pocketing her phone, looked at the cute couple on the back seat and smile softly. Her eyes meet with Eunha's, "Sleep?" she asks the younger girl with soft voice, don't want to wake the sleeping girl.

Eunha nodded her head and caressing the younger hair. Yuju and Umji stop their conversation and fixed their eyes on SinB, "Honestly, I don't think she'll say that out loud," Umji says, refering SinB's outburst in waiting room at music bank back then, "I meant, I know we all missed Sojung-unnie, but thinking that she's scared because Sojung-unnie's not around. Honestly, I'm shock."

Her words earned some chuckles from her unnies, they nodded their head, agree with their youngest words, "It's because we always think she's the tough one among us, that we forgot that she also have this vulnerable side."

"But honestly, how can this little cutie girl become a mature and a hot woman on the stage? Especially today," Yuju says while fixing SinB's bang.

Umji nodded, "You're right unnie."

Eunha smile and caressing SinB's hair, "That's her charm, right?" she replied while kissed SinB's forehead lovingly.

The other member just nodded their head while looked at the sleeping girl who now snuggle closer and tightening her hug on her dear Eunbi-unnie.