[SinJu] Awkward Couple?

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

SinB sat on the sofa in the waiting room while drinking her drink, her eyes fixed on the Yuju that singing in the corner of waiting room. Her mind was filled with Yuju, from her voice till her beautiful face that always makes her fall for the latter more. Yuju stopped her singing when she feel someone staring at her, she turn her body and found that SinB is looking at her. The main vocal rised her eyebrows, confused.

SinB still in dazed while her mind full of Yuju, unaware that the latter looked back at her with now an amused smile. Yuju approached SinB with a big smile on her face, squat down in front of her and kiss her forehead.

The action of the main vocal makes the younger girl stratled, now her eyes focused on the beautiful face in front of her, her face become so red when she feels that their face are only a few inches apart, "Wha—"

See the cute expressions on SinB's face, Yuju laugh softly, "Where're you looking at?"

"H—huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh sorry, what're you looking at?"

"Wha—I—I'm not looking at anything!" the usually cold and beagle main dancer change to the stuttered mess and red face Hwang Eunbi, "I just—thinking about our choreography! Yes, that's all! Umh!" SinB nod to herself, like satisfied with her own reasons that of course Yuju doesn't buy it.

"Are you sure?" Yuju tilted her head, look at SinB innocently while in her mind smirk widely.

"Hu—uh? Of—of course!"

"Are you sure you're just thinking about our coreography?" the main vocal crawl to the main dancer, closered their face, "And not thinking about me?" now, she's whispering in SinB's ear, making the younger girl got goosebumb.

SinB can felt that her face become redder and hotter, she's blushing madly, "N—No! I mean why would I thinking about you!" her voice rise one octave.

Yuju's smirk now evident in her face, "Hm~ but I can feel your stare at me," again, she's whispering in the younger girl's ear, "Like—your stare can make a hole in my back,"  breath in SinB's ear, "And—Its makes me feel hot—for some reason."

SinB's eyes wide open, she takes a far distance from Yuju immediatly, "Unnie!"

"Huh?"

"What?"

Hearing the squeals from SinB, the other member turned their head to the main line, "What's wrong Yuna-ah?" ask Yerin.

"Nothing unnie." Yuju grin widely, grab SinB's hand so that the main dancer didn't go anywhere.

Yerin rised one of her eyebrow and nodded, "Okay," she turned her body again and back talking to Eunha and Umji, not aware with the glare that SinB gave to her.

'That stupid unnie!'

Yuju smile when she saw SinB's glare to Yerin, the older girl take a closer distance with the younger girl and tightening her grab on the latter's wrist while her other hand now she placed beside SinB's head, trapping her, "You can't run away from me~"

"Wh—why must I run away from you unnie?" SinB can felt that her tears threatened to fall.

"I don't know, maybe because I might do something to you? Like. Right. Now." the evil smirk on her face became more wide when she saw the expression of her girl. Oh, how she love teasing the younger girl.

"Hueh."

*plak*

"Ouch!" rubbing her head, Yuju turned her head and pout when she see Sowon glaring at her, "Unnie! What're you doing? Its hurt," she whine, not afraid with the glare that the leader sent to her.

"We're in the waiting room right now, and stop teasing your dongsaeng, look at her, her face is bright red."

Yuju immediatly look at SinB and grinning widely. SinB's face now bright red, her eyes teary due to the teasing Yuju gave her, 'Cute!'

"She's cute unnie," she smiling to her unnie.

Sowon sigh, "Just control your hormone. We don't want our main dancer become a mess right now. Right?"

Giggling, she nodded her head several times, "You're right. Sorry unnie."

Now the puppy looked at SinB and hugged her, "Sorry baby. I teased you too much."

SinB hugged Yuju back, she placed her face in Yuju's chest while her hand grips Yuju's clothes, "You're so mean unnie, I hate you." she mumble weakly.

Hearing the word from her lover making Yuju chuckle, "Love you too babe."

.

At the fansign

SinB is being beagle herself busy playing with Umji, flirting with Yerin, tease Eunha or Sowon, or just dancing crazily to their song with her same age friend. She take a glance to Yuju who doing something weird like usual or talking with buddy eventually. Their b-side song can be heard from the speaker and again she start doing her dance with Umji crazily that makes their fans laugh at their antics. They just stop their action only when Sowon sending her glare to them, but of course being beagle and savage herself, in a few minutes SinB back dancing to their song crazily, with Umji following her. The fans laugh again, while the leader sighed. Yuju giggle softly seing her girlfriend with her friend being crazy, she always love the bright and beagle side of the girl.

Again, in the middle of her dance, SinB glance at Yuju who still oblivious and still talking to their fans. Her constantly glances now become a stare, "She will teased you again if she knew that you looked at her with that expressions."

Now, her focus change to her same age friend, "What expressions?" she won't denied Umji's word, because she knew that she can't lied to the younger girl.

"Your 'I-fall-for-her' expressions. Jeez if you want to interact with her, just go to her."

Now, the older of the two pouting her lips, "Even if I go to her now, we just become awkward like usual," even if she won't admit that she's whining, but her tone and expressions showing that she's whining.

Umji just rolled her eyebrow, 'This girl.'

The younger girl turned the older one's body and push her to their main vocal that still talking with their fans or just singing, "Just go to her."

SinB standing between Yuju and Sowon, she send her death glare to Umji who just shrugged like she won't care. Now, the main dancer focusing her attention to their fans while sometimes glancing at the oblivious puppy beside her. Her pout become evident when Yuju doesn't even pay attention to her, 'Stupid unnie!' little did she know that Yuju have a battle in her mind and also glancing at her from time to time.

'What should I do? Can I hold her hand? Can I hug her? Can I kiss her?!' she's literally screaming in her mind, she take a glance at the shorter girl and hold her breath when she saw the cute pout on her girl lips, 'God! She's too cute!'

'She doesn't do anything,' SinB take a glance at Yuju who have straight face, 'Aish! Stupid unnie!' sulking, she turned her body and walking away, standing beside Yerin who hug her immediatly.

Yuju looked at SinRin like a lost puppy, 'No! My chance!'

"You're stupid."

Yuju looked at Sowon who smiling to their fans after muttered the obvious word to her with grimaced on her face, "I know."

"Just hug her or hold her hand, she won't mind," the leader now faced her with smile on her face.

Yuju return the smile and look at their fans, "I'm afraid that if I hold her hand or hug her I won't be able to control my hormone," she replied while sending her mischievous smile to the oldest member.

Sowon just rolled her eyes, "Ck. ert."

"I can't help it, she's so cute," now the younger girl look at SinB, she smile watching her unnie and her girl having fun together, "And I don't want to take a risk, I'm afraid if I give her too much attention in front of other people, they'll know about our relationship," she continued.

Sowon shake her head, a small smile crept up on her lips, "That's why they called you both the awkward couple."

Yuju chuckled, "That's fine. If I can protect her and our relationship, I don't mind being called the awkward couple."

"You're whipped."

"Yes I am," after hearing the reply from Yuju, the two tall member on their group laughing together.

.

After fansign, on the way to their van

SinB's walking with Umji on her side, huge smile evident on her face while she talk with her same age friend, sometime laugh can be heard from the two of them. Looks like the two youngest member always have a way to having fun, even in the small conversation. Yuju tailing the maknaes with a smile on her face, the main vocal faster her walk and slip her hand on SinB's hand, intertwined their hand naturally.

SinB's face lit up after she felt that Yuju's hand on her hand, still talking with Umji, the beagle member tightening their intertwined hand and making the puppy grinning widely.

"If Yuna have a tail, I'm sure her tail will wagging excitedly," Eunha said, Sowon and Yerin just nodded their head while giggles. Indeed, the awkward couple is the cutest couple in their group.

.

At dorm

Yuju's watching movie with Sowon on the couch, other members are in their room, probably sleep. SinB walk out from the bathroom, she just done washing her hair. She walked to the tall line while drying her still wet hair and sit between the tall line that makes Sowon groan because of her action.

"Aish! Can you not doing that? Unnie's watching right now," the leader just scold the main dancer and slap her thigh softly while the younger girl just stuck out her tounge.

Sowon rolled her eyes and pinched the chubby cheeks in front of her, making the younger girl whining in protest.

Yuju just giggle softly as she grabbed SinB's towel, "Dry your hair properly, I don't want you get sick."

"Hm," SinB just hummed and focusing her attention to the TV, her eyebrows frown immediatly, "Unnie, what're you watching?"

"Horror movie."

Hearing what Yuju say making the younger girl tensed, she hate horror movie. Realising the tensed body of the younger girl, Yuju and Sowon glancing at each other, "Go to your room and sleep, you're really hyper back then together with Yewon and Yerin."

"No, I wanna be with Yuna-unnie," SinB replied while grabbing Yuju's arm tightly.

Yuju rised her eyebrow, "Okay," she standed up.

"Where're you going?"

"Huh? Your room, of course. You must take a rest, and you say that you wanna be with me, so I'll accompany you till you asleep," Yuju answered SinB's question with her soft smile.

SinB shook her head, this is making Yuju and Sowon confused, "No, its alright. Just sit here and watch this movie. Unnie like this movie right?"

Yuju nodded her head, still with the confused expressions while Sowon smiling after hearing the youngest words, 'This kid,' the leader focusing her attention back to the movie, don't want to hear the conversation between the couple.

"Yeah. But this is horror movie, you hate it."

"Yes, that's why just sit here and let me snuggle to you. I'm afraid already," while patting Yuju's previous seat, asking her to sat beside her.

Yuju sit next to SinB and giving her a hug, "You're weird babe."

"Shut up. I don't wanna hear that from you," SinB replied with her pouty mouth, the main dancer take a glance at TV and squeals while tightening her grip on Yuju's shirt when the ghost appear.

Then, the movie continue with SinB squealing and hugging Yuju tightly till the end of movie.

.

Bed time

*tok tok*

"Huh?"

Yuju looked at her door's while rubbing her eyes, she just went to slept when she hears some knock on her door's room. Her eyes widen when she saw SinB standing in front of her door with oversized t-shirt and short pant while hugging her pillow tightly and teary eyes, "Yuna-unnie," the latter called her name with her timid voice.

Yuju furrowed her eyebrows and get up from her bed, she immediatly walked to SinB and cupped her face, wiping the tears that threatining to fall, "What's wrong babe?" she asked with full of concern.

"I can't sleep. I'm always remembering the movie." SinB answer as she pouted her lips.

The concern expression on her face changed and replaced with relieved one after hearing her girl’s word, she smile softly while caressing SinB's hair, "I told you that you don't have to watch that movie right?"

Sin just nodded and looked up at Yuju, "Can I sleep with you unnie?" she ask while sending her puppy eyes that even she herself doesn't realize.

Yuju grinning widely when she saw the look her girlfriend gave to her, even if SinB can't do aegyo when someone ask her, but the latter always doing one unconciously, "Of course baby. Come here," she grabbed SinB's wrist and bring her to her bed.

SinB lying down on Yuju's bed, "Unnie."

"Yes baby?"

"Hug me. I'm still afraid."

Again, Yuju smile for the nth time for that day, she hugged SinB tightly and tucked her head on her chin, "Done."

"Don't leave me."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Silence, Yuju continued caressing SinB's hair while humming some calm song to make the girl in her arms feel comfortable. Hearing Yuju's hum always makes SinB feel better, the small smile crept up on her face and makes her snuggle closer to Yuju.

She yawned and rubbing her eyes, "Unnie," she called with her soft voice while her eyes start to close, slowly.

"Yes baby?"

She place her hand on Yuju's front shirt, grabbing it, "...thank...you...."

Yuju smile, she kissed SinB forehead lovingly, "You're welcome," she looked at SinB who already fall asleep, and kiss her lips, "Sweet dream, baby. Love you."

I don’t know what actually I’m writing, but yeah this is SinJu’s story.

Hope you like it.