[SinRin] Down

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

First of all, thank you for the subscribe and comments in chapter one.

Now chapter two is up.

Enjoy.

"I'm back," Yerin just complete her schedule for the day, she greet her members who sitting on the couch while wacthing a movie.

"Welcome back Yerin-ah/Yerin-unnie~/Unnie."

Yerin flash her eye smile to her member, tired expression showed clear in her face.

"You look so tired unnie," Umji, their maknae state the obvious.

"Mm."

"Wash your face and take a rest." order the eldest member.

"Yes unnie."

.

Yerin out of the bathroom while drying her hair. She found only four members who are in the living room.

"Where's Eunbi?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"In our room, unnie."

"Go talk to her. She look down."

"Eunbi?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

Silence. Sowon stare at Yerin with a look as saying 'Like we know.'

"What?"

Sigh heard from the four members.

"We already tried to talk to her, but she just said that she was okay," Yuju explained.

Yerin raised her eyebrows and headed to maknae line's room, "I'll check on her."

.

"Eunbi-ah," Yerin called Eunbi's name, but she doesn't get an answer. Yerin smile when she see SinB lying on her bed. The second maknae  looks busy with her phone. She sat on the edge of SinB's bed.

"Bi."

"Unnie? Sorry, I don't hear you," Sinb said as she put her phone in her bed.

Yerin shook her head and caressed the younger girl's hair gently, "What are you doing?"

"Just watching some videos, nothing important unnie."

"What videos? Fancam? Or animal?"

"Fancams. My fancam, or our fancam."

Yerin nodded, "Do you monitoring our performance, Bi?" again. She asked to the younger girl.

"Yeah," SinB nod hesitantly, she can feel where their conversation go and she doesn't like it.

Yerin just nodded and signaled SinB to give her space beside her. Now, both of the hyperactive members are lying in SinB's bed while looking at ceiling.

"Bi."

"Hm?"

"I heard you look down."

"...."

"...."

"Who say that?"

"Sojung-unnie."

'That grandma, why must she tell Yerin-unnie?'

"And she ask you to check on me?"

"Yeah."

Yerin turned her head when she heard chuckle from the girl next to her.

"I'm just tired unnie, Sojung-unnie just exaggerating."

Yerin just hummed while looked at SinB's side profile. She immediatly knew SinB feel down as she entered the latter's room.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," the younger girl refused to look at her.

"Bi, look at me please."

SinB turned her head and stare at Yerin's brown orbs, 'Oh no. Not that stare.'

She know. As soon as she looked at the beautiful brown orbs in front of her, she knew that thick walls that she create slowly started grumble.

"You okay?" again, Yerin asked the younger girl.

"Yeah," the second maknae timidly answer, while her heart already screaming the otherwise 'No!'

"Are you sure?"

"Yup!" SinB smile widely, a fake one, 'No, unnie I'm not okay.'

"Bi," Yerin whisper, her hand caressed the latter cheek tenderly.

"I'm okay unnie, trust me," her eyes keep stare at Yerin's orb, trembling a little, 'No unnie, I lied. Don't trust me.'

"Okay Bi. I trust you. So...."

Yerin hugged SinB. She tugged the head of the main dancer in her chest, while her arm caressing the back of the girl. Securing her.

"Don't worry. I'm here. You can cry, I won't leave you. Promise."

"...Unnie."

"Ssh... It's alright Bi."

Unconsciouly, the tears that she hold now rolling down in her cheeks. Yerin tighten her embrace as the latter burst into tears.

"...."

*sob*

"...."

"Un—unnie, why?" SinB asked, her voice crack.

"I already told you, I trust you Bi," Yerin said while still caressing the latter’s back.

"B—but, I say—"

"Your eyes. They can't lie. Even if you told me that you're okay, your eyes tell otherwise, baby," she looked at SinB with smile on her face, her thumb caressing the younger girl's cheek, wiping the stain of her tears. She kissed her forehead lovingly.

Yerin lovingly at SinB. Her smile never disappear from her face. She tighten her embraced before showering the latter's face with her kiss. Her action made SinB giggle and squealing adorably. Yerin's smile widen after hearing the adorable giggling from her beloved main dancer. She kissed the younger girl's lips.

"Unnie."

"Hm?"

SinB stared at the pair of brown orbs that she loves. Just with the existence of the older girl is enough to make SinB feel so much better, 'What did you do to me? Just then I feel extremely down and now I'm with you those feelings are gone.'

She kissed Yerin's check, a shy one, "Thank you. I love you."