[UmB] Nightmare

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

*rustle*

"Ugh."

"...."

*rustle rustle*

"N—no."

"Hm?"

*rustle rustle*

"P—please."

Umji opened her eyes as she heard a groan from the bed next to her, "Uh, Eunbi-ah?" she called Sinb's name but the main dancer doesn't answer.

"Bi?"

Umji get up from her bed and approached the second maknae's bed. She sat on the edge of Sinb's bed and observe her roommate expressions. Sinb sleeping with furrowed eyebrows.

"Bi?"

Sinb didn't answer, she sobbed with her eyes closed tightly and furrowed eyebrows. Umji pat her cheek gently.

"Eunbi-ah, hey wake up."

"Uh."

"Eunbi-ah, wake up.

Sinb jumped awake, her breath panting with tears running down in her cheeks. She seemed oblivious to the existence of Umji who looked at her worriedly. Umji held her  hand gently, not wanting to make the trembling girl more afraid.

"Eunbi-ah," she called her name.

Sinb turn her head and find Umji staring at her with concern eyes, "Ye—yewonie?"

"What's wrong?" she asked as she wipe Sinb's tears.

"Uh."

"Nightmare?"

Sinb looked at Umji with a confused expression on her face, "Ni—nightmare?"

"Yeah."

"Huh?

Umji smiled gently while Sinb's hair, "What are you dreaming?"

"Uuh. I—you leave me," she's stuttered.

"Huh?"

"I—I made a mistake, and you—you all hate me. Leave me. The groub is—fall apart. That's my—ugh," her tears dripping back as she recalled her dream, the girl began sobbed again, her body's trembling, and both hands covered her face.

"Hey. It's alright. Ssh don't cry. Bi, I'm here," Umji hugged Sinb while whispering soothing words to her, she rubbed the girl's back gently.

"B—but."

"Ssh. It's just nightmare Bi," she let go of their embrace and wiped Sinb's tears with a small smile on her face, "We all love you. No one is gonna leave you," She added.

"P—promise?"

"Promise."

The room became silent, no one intend to open their voices. The two youngest members enjoy the quiet atmosphere around them. Umji watched as Sinb busy wiping her tears. That main dancer's face was wet because of her tears and sweat, her nose is red, her eyes swollen from crying, his nose red, and her poutly lips make her more look adorable in Umji's eyes. She smile unconsciouly.

"W—what?"

"You're cute."

Sinb can feel her face heating up hearing Umji's speech. She covered her face with both of her hands. Her action make Umji chuckle.

"Stop it."

"Why? You're cute," teased Umji.

"Yewon-ah," Sinb whined as she pursed her lips.

Umji giggle again, "Okay."

"...."

*yawn*

"You're sleepy. Let's sleep."

"Um."

"Hm?"

"Uh. Can I sleep with you?"

"...."

Sinb fidget her fingers, her face is red, "I can't sleep by myself. I—I'm afraid."

"Alright Bi. I'll sleep with you."

"Cuddle me?"

Umji nod. She tug Sinb's head under her chin. Her hand rubbed the latter's back, "Done."

"Um. Yewon-ah."

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"Hm."

"...."

"...."

"Yewon-ah."

"Sleep Bi."

*pout*

"I just want to say I love you."

"I know."

"Answer me," whined Sinb.

"You already know my answer."

Sinb pout her lips unconsciouly, "You're so mean."

"Now sleep Bi."

"Hmph!"

Umji chuckle, she kiss Sinb's forehead lovingly, "Love you too, babe."