Necklace

Inmate 457
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang YongGuk

Crushed glass ? My breath stopped for a while. I felt horrible hearing this.  I was about to comfort HaSeul when she stood up, wiping her tears. HaSeul looked at me with her sharp eyes. «YongGuk, please leave. I hate people seeing that pathetic side of me. »

She  took a deep breath and I looked at her, wrapped in her sweat, still wearing pajamas. She was vulnerable.

« You're such an idiot. » I said in a whisper.

HaSeul looked at me with such hatred in her eyes. « Well, I can't deny. »

I made a fist out of my hand and tried to calm myself. I sighed. « How am I supposed to stay in my lanes if you ... HaSeul come here. »

HaSeul looked at me as I had her in my embrace. I smoothed out her long hair. Touching it for the first time. « HaSeul I'm thinking about your reputation. Your friends. Your family. You'll be judged. I don't want to cause grief in your life. I only wish we met in normal cirscontances. »

HaSeul suddenly pushed me away. « I don't care about all of that. You're confusing me and making me have hope only to throw it away. STOP IT !!! I just ... can't stand it. »

 She took the handle of the gate, ready to close it. I looked at her, as if my heart was being squeezed. I cleared my throat and tried to  « You're not the only one trying not to cross the line. »

It was almost unaudible yet HaSeul heard it, she looked at me shocked. We looked at each other for a long time, without saying anything. Suddenly, HaSeul talked. Her voice was soft and only a whisper. « YongGuk I understand, you have other problems to deal with. I'm not your priority and I shouldn't be. You should think about your future and rebuilding yourself. I'll get over it.»

She gave me a reassuring smile; yet her eyes were still teary.

Screw it. it. As much as I don't want to taint her, I can't stand the idea of not seeing her anymore.

I reached for her lips and we kissed. Kissing HaSeul was like a dream becoming true. It was nothing but tender. There was anger in that kiss, despair but also a lot of hope. I wasn't allowed to touch HaSeul in the parlor room. Only touching her hands were allowed. And I think once I touched her cheek, never more than that.  And here we were, kissing as if death was coming for us as soon as our lips will part. It was soft and sensual, brutal yet tender. W delayed so much the moment to pull away, as if breathing became an option. When we did pull away from each other, we looked at each other completely blown away by what just happened between us. HaSeul took my hand and she lead me inside her garden, closing the gate behind us.

 

*

Choi HaSeul

I woke up slowly, feeling warm. I opened my eyes and realized I was hugging YongGuk. Oh yeah YongGuk and I … this morning it was a body talk, sometimes it's hard to phrase with words our feelings, to convey it properly. But with kisses, touches, we had a silent conversation.  We confessed to each other in this silent talk and nothing else mattered.

I looked at his broad shoulders and felt so tiny next to him. In a single month he put on five kilos, Himchan told me. He was trying to get better at eating and looked so much healthy. Now it didn't hurt anymore to look at him and stare at him. I kissed his back and he turned around, with a deep groan. He was stil asleep and I stared at him without any shame. YongGuk had cute marks on his face, especially around his eyes. It was really cute to look at, it almost looked like freckles. His straight and dark lashes were surprisingly very charming. But what I prefered was his lips. Plump and rosy. Those lips kissed my body and their taste was addicting. Yongguk took time to put back on his clothes when I was sleeping and felt a bit embarassed. I was still , the blanket covering my body. I stood up and put on my d I touched the hand that was touching the blanket. They were so pretty and soft. So elegant. He must have gotten some hand cream because his hands were really soft now.

YongGuk groaned a bit and opened his eyes slowly. We looked at each other without saying anything and YongGuk kissed me really tenderly. «HaSeul. » I don't know how many times YongGuk repeated my name. He whispered it. He shouted it. He moaned it. This time, he said it with a raspy voice, after all he just woke up. A smile was drawn on his face as he looked at me. «How are you ? »

« I'm glad you're right here. You won't leave now ? » I asked, still worried he would leave after sharing such an intimate moment together.

YongGuk slowly shook his head. « I won't leave, I promise. HaSeul also everything went so fast ... by chance do you u-"

« I take the pill. » I revealed to him. YongGuk nodded, thankful and kissed my forehead. I was suddenly shy, after all I was all . I cleared my throat and  tried to cover myself with the blanket even more.

« I saw and kissed everything already, no need to be shy. » He said with amused eyes. I scoffed, in disbelief. YongGuk laughed and brought me closer to him. «My pretty HaSeul. »

He kissed my neck and we just cuddled in bed. That day was full of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter