The New Produce: Start of Something New

Will You Pick Me Up? It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cut!" the director yelled. He continued, "Let's take a break?"

The members of Wanna One and IOI awkwardly nodded. They were shooting for the teaser of Produce 48, the third installment of the "Produce" series. Apart from Somi and Daehwi, the rest seems awkward. Yoojung, Mina, Woojin, and Jihoon greeted each other for appearing on "Battle Trip" together, but only until there. The two groups were in different rooms, except for Somi and Daehwi who both ate outside to chat while eating. 

"Aigoo, should we like introduce ourselves once again?" Somi said as she ate the jajjangmyun that was given as lunch. 

Daehwi nodded and said, "Should we? We are all under Produce so..."

Kyulkyung went outside and said to Somi, 'Hey can I eat with you two? The room's hot."

The two nodded and said, "Kyulkyung-noona, do you want a new friend?"

Kyulkyung looked at Daehwi and said, "Who?"

Daehwi stood up and went inside the Wanna One room. Kyulkyung was about say something when Somi said, "We wanted, like, everyone to be friends. We are from the same producers anyway."

Daehwi was pulling a clueless Jinyoung towards their place. "Ja, Baejin-hyung, this is Kyulkyung-noona. Kyulkyung-noona, this is Bae Jinyoung."

"Annyeonghaseyo," the two idols greeted each other awkwardly. 

"Why only us? We should like... I don't know, play a game? All 22 of us?" Kyulkyung said to avoid being awkward.

"Good idea! Yaedeul-ah!" Daehwi and Somi said together as they ran to their respective rooms.

 

Left alone, Jinyoung bowed again and said to Kyulkyung, "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

"Annyeonghaseyo," Kyulkyung greeted back. She then asked, "How old are you?"

"18 years old. Noona is...?" Jinyoung asked as politely as he can.

"One year difference," Kyulkyung answered with a smile. 

Jinyoung nodded. He was looking for something to ask when Kyulkyung said, "Incidentally, you were the one I was supporting for season 2. Congratulations! I know its late... But still!"

Jinyoung smiled and said, "Kamsahamnida, noona! I was also rooting for you during Produce! I voted for you every time!"

Kyulkyung chuckled and said, "I saw some articles about that. Thank you!"

Jinyoung blushed. Now, he is also one of the succeeded fans. Jinyoung then said, "Uhm... Should we..."

"Hmm?" Kyulkyung asked, wondering what Jinyoung was about to say.

"Exchange...Uhm numbers? We would not meet very often but...." Jinyoung stalled as he did not know what else to reason to get Kyulkyung's number.

Kyulkyung happily pulled out her phone and said, "Ja, put your number here."

Jinyoung typed fast as he heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter