Boiling Point

Be My Baby

a/n: Sorry this took so long.

 

 

Yuta of course felt guilty after that episode, but pride and ego weighs more so he did not apologize. He expected Taeyong to just not talk to him and the other did exactly that but he still left him lunch boxes and breakfast which was odd. But food id food so he gratefully took it and headed off to his class.

 

 

Hansol was frowning when his friend reached the lockers room and Yuta had to roll his eyes because he did not want the lecturing the older will give him. He stuffed his bag inside his locker and proceeded to walk out into the field, and then sitting down beside Minseok who raised a brow but did not question him further because he was sure Minho would do that. Minseok had briefed Minho about Yuta and the coach was unhappy with how Yuta neglected the basics in any sports, personal safety.

 

 

Yuta went home expecting Taeyong to be cooking dinner but the house was oddly silent and the lights were off. Yuta toed his shoes off and entered the house and truly, the house was empty lest for the food inside a bento that was left on the table for him. Yuta felt oddly cold with how this is going, and Taeyong is making him feel like he really had done something gravely wrong. He sighed as he ruffled his hair, Taeyong was messing with his emotions and it was not okay for him to feel this way towards someone he hated. He sighed but he ate the prepared dinner just because he doesn’t want to waste resources, but also because Taeyong cooks incredible food.

 

 

Yuta expected things to settle into normalcy after a few days yet he couldn’t seem to get a hold of Taeyong, even if he knew the other would be watching the games as his course requirement, he couldn’t see him; was Taeyong mad at him too? Well if that’s the case then two can play the game, he would just think that Taeyong did not exist and that the food popping on the dinning table were cooked by the auntie he would hire to clean the house every weekend.

 

 

Yuta had to sit out of two games but fortunately, they were able to win them thanks to their rookies Jungwoo and Donghyuck plus Hansol’s mad blocking skills. Yuta had cheered them on and had really been proud of what his team had managed without him. Yuta would deny that he was looking at the crowd every chance he could, searching for a familiar face yet Taeyong eluded him. He was frustrated yet it was not enough to ask Johnny for Taeyong’s whereabouts; he doesn’t really care that much.

 

 

Yuta opened the door to his apartment to find his father sitting on his sofa and looking at him sternly. Yuta did not know what his father’s agenda was so he just greeted him as a sign of respect.

 

 

Where is Taeyong?” Tatsuo asked and Yuta shrugged his shoulders. “You are supposed to know where he is.” Tatsuo pointed out and that made Yuta angry.

 

 

I am not his keeper, I am not even his fried. You took him in so he’s not m responsibility.” Yuta spat bak, ears flaring at how his father was treating him, even favoring Taeyong over him, his own son.

 

 

I have my reasons why I took him in, I only asked of you to look out for him.” Tatsuo stood and then looked at his son with a sad smile. “I just wish you could understand my reason and treat Taeyong better.” Tatsuo said but Yuta shook his head.

 

 

You never explained why! How could I understand what you want me to do when you never even tell me what it is expected of me? You just go out there and decide without my knowledge then throw it at me like I would know what to do with it. Then you get disappointed if I don’t make it.”  Yuta was fuming and his heartbeat has been elevated. It was a lot of pent up emotions, of pain buried deep that had surfaced because his father never really told him what they wanted of him.

 

 

Tatsuo shook his head and sighed. “Open your eyes son, all I asked is that you treat Taeyong with respect.”  Tatsuo said and then turned to leave.

 

 

Yuta never understood why Taeyong was thrown at him and it frustrated him as his own father favored the Korean more than his own blood, and that made his blood boil. He slept without eating, and he grabbed his stuffed bunny to hold yet the pain never really faded, it just numbed him.

 

 

And then he saw him.

 

The enigma that is Taeyong.

 

 

He was sitting with Johnny and Ten, and it looked like he didn’t even feel affected with all the things happening around him, around Yuta. Yuta fumed and his anger took hold of him that he stalked towards the Korean with a glare and fingers balled into a fist. He then pulled Taeyong by his wrist and tried to pull him away but Ten and Johnny called him out.

 

 

“What is your problem Yuta?” Johnny asked, holding Taeyong’s other hand and trying to stop Ten from raging a war.

 

 

“My problem?” Yuta asked and he laughed sarcastically. “My problem is Taeyong!” Yuta shouted and got the attention of everyone in the quadrangle. “You think you can just enter my life and ruin it? no! Just because took you in, you think you can just replace me as his son? No! You are just some sugar baby that leeches off my father.” Yuta spat out and Taeyong looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“I get it you’re an orphan and you need the money, but you think I wouldn’t see through you? You are unwanted and I see why your parents left you!” Yuta shouted and this time Taeyong shook his wrist off of Yuta.

 

 

“Don’t talk about my parents like you know them.” Taeyong replied and started walking away.

 

 

“Go ahead, walk away. That’s what your good at. I pity your mother for giving birth to you.” Yuta said and hearing the insult towards his mother, Taeyong stopped and glared at Yuta, eyes b with unshed tears.

 

 

You can insult me but not my mother. You never knew her and what she did for me. Do not drag her down just because you think so lowly of me. I am not important, to you I am just a who leeches on your father, but I never wanted any of these. It’s yours, all yours Yuta. I don’t need them.” Taeyong spoke in Japanese, not wanting anyone to understand in consideration of Yuta. “And rest assured that you won’t ever see or hear of me.” Taeyong then turned around, grabbed his bag and ran away from the chaos.

 

 

“that was low of you to insult Taeyong, you never knew what he had to go through.” Johnny simply remarked and grabbed his bag and pulled Ten along with him, to catch the friend.

 

 

 

Yuta looked at everyone who was eyeing them and his anger boiled even more, the confrontation was a mess and he did not liked the feeling of being judged. He shouted ad them, told them to mind their own business and he walked away, angry at the world who seemed to hate him.

 

 

Everyone takes their own sides and Yuta seemed like the when he was in fact the victim, even his best friend had shook his head and told him that it was not fair to judge Taeyong and to out him to the whole university when he wasn’t even providing ual services to anyone. But Yuta is prideful, so he pushed Hansol away and retreated to his own room, his only friend is TY, no one understood him but TY.


a/n: Sorry that I had to drop this at you on Vday