Are You Together?

Be My Baby

a/n: look who had finished one of their stories, yepp me. So here is an update!!!

Italicized words are in Japanese

 

----

 

Yuta groaned as he heard a knock from his door and a loud Get up for breakfast, Takeshi-san will be here in a few minutes. Yuta sighed as he begrudgingly got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen where Taeyong had prepared breakfast as always.

 

 

“Why would you ask for Takeshi-san?” Yuta groaned as he took the offered chopsticks.

 

 

“You can’t drive with an injured ankle. You wouldn’t want to get caught dead sitting next to me on a bus” Taeyong said matter-of-factly.

 

 

“That is true.” Yuta said smugly and Taeyong pouted at him then stuck out his tongue.

 

They heard the door bell rang just as they were finished with breakfast and Taeyong nagged Yuta to change before they leave. Yuta groaned all the way back to his room, but he followed Taeyong’s orders and came out in his casual clothes and his bag slung on his shoulder. Taeyong eyed him and took the bag from him before they left the house.

 

 

“I can carry my bag just fine.” Yuta argued as they entered the elevator.

 

 

“Nope.” Taeyong replied and held the bag tightly to himself, and he noticed how heavy it was; what did Yuta bring to make it that heavy.

 

 

“I have bottles of water in my bag.” Yuta replied and Taeyong sighed.

 

 

“At least you keep yourself hydrated.” Taeyong remarked and Yuta can’t help but smile, a little smile but he won’t give Taeyong the satisfaction.

 

 

Takeshi bowed at them and Taeyong made Yuta sit on the passenger seat as it has the most leg room. He then boarded at the back and told Taekshi of their destination.

 

 

Do you have training Yuta-san” Takeshi asked but Yuta shook his head.

 

 

I am on medical arrest.” Yuta replied and the older laughed as he eyed Taeyong from his rear view mirror.

 

You did that Taeyong-san?” Takeshi asked and Taeyong nodded.

 

Stubborn kid did not inform his coach of his sprained ankle.” Taeyong replied and Takeshi laughed even more.

 

Yuta-san is really stubborn. You do have to take of yourself Yuta-san, good thing Taeyong-san is here to do that for you.” Takeshi commented and he smiled seeing faint pink grace the two youngers’ cheeks but kept silent.

 

Takeshi dropped them off and told them to contact him if they need a lift and Taeyong thanked him multiple times and waved at him. Yuta went straight to Minseok’s office with Taeyong walking a few steps behind like a personal assistant.

 

Why do you walk so fast! Yukkuri!” Taeyong shouted and that made Yuta stop on his spot and recall a beautiful memory.

 

---

“TY-chan Ty-chan annyeong hasaeyo, I learned Korean from Ms. Taeyon, you have to hear it!” four year old Yuta blabbered through the phone.

 

“Yukkuri!” TY giggled.

 

“is that a nickname TY-Chan?” Yuta asked and TY hummed from the other side.

 

“Omma calls you Yukkuri, now I know why. Yu-chan please talk slowly.” TY said and that made Yuta smile.

 

 

---

 

Taeyong caught up with the Japanese and eyed him curiously. “Are you alright? You’re smiling like an idiot. Baka!” Taeyong remarked and twent on his way leaving a dumbfounded Yuta who huffed. “Don’t even try to run, or I will personally cut your ankle off.” Taeyong warned and Yuta sighed as he walked slowly. Taeyong slowed his pace for Yuta to catch up and they walked side by side in comfortable silence.

 

 

Minseok clicked his tongue when he checked up on Yuta’s ankle. He glared at his ace player then took some bandages to wrap the ankle tightly. “You did not even bother to inform us? You could have perpetually caused damage to your foot.” Minseok reprimanded Yuta.

 

 

I told you so. Baka!” Taeyong clicked his tongue and Yuta glared at him.

 

“Rest this up, no training, exercise or anything strenuous for 2 weeks and please ease off on the pressure.” Minseok reminded his player who nodded.

 

 

Don’t say it.” Yuta said as he stood up and faced Taeyong.

 

 

What? Because of your stupidity you almost lost your foot.” Taeyong replied.

 

It was fine, I was fine. You just blew it out of proportion. I just needed rest.” Yuta argued back.

 

Clearly that wasn’t what coach Minseok said.” Taeyong replied.

 

You’re not my mom stop nagging me!” Yuta shouted and that made Taeyong bit his lip and hold back a tear.

 

 

“Okay, are you two together or what? I mean you argue like one.” Minseok chuckled and the two blushed and shook their heads.

 

 

“Did you understand that coach?” Yuta asked and Minseok nodded.

 


“Yeah, learned Japanese back in college. I am a fan of Tohoshinki. They were big back in  my days, a legend now. And it helped when I am fascinated with football, got to enjoy it when I attended concerts in Japan.” Minseok laughed. “Sorry, go home and rest.” Minseok bid them goodbye and the two thanked him before they walked out of the office with flushed cheeks.

 

 

“Look what you did.” Yuta hissed at Taeyong who stuck his tongue out and fished out his phone to call Takeshi to pick them up. “I can’t believe coach Minseok now thinks that you’re my boyfriend.” Yuta groaned.

 

Like I would want you as my boyfriend! You’re a stuck-up spoiled brat!” Taeyong spat back then turned to his phone to ask the driver to pick them up.

 

Yuta wanted to scream out loud but opted to just turn his back against the Korean in favor of ranting to his best friend. But after messaging the older endlessly and the older did not even reply nor read his messages, Yuta sighed and looked up to the sky then towards Taeyong’s direction. He noticed the Korean biteng his lips softly as he looked at the ground, hands tucked in his back pockets and shoes dirty with colored markers yet it looked childishly cute. Yuta sighed as he shook his head, why was he even this affected?

 

 

Takeshi thankfully arrived and they boarded the car without another word and the silence made the driver a little tense. “Is it a bad time?” Takeshi asked and the two shook their heads. “Ms. Sayumi has called for you both for Lunch.” Takeshi said and they both nodded without another word.

 

The drive was quiet and Taekshi did not mind it, used to it for all the years that he had served the Nakamoto family, yet he wished his young master would be back to his talkative self who smiled more often, but having the accident changed his master, not for better though. “We have arrived.” Takeshi announced and both alighted the car and walked to the door where the maids greeted them warmly.

 

A butler asked for their bags and Taeyong handed them over without another word. Haruka came bounding towards them and hugged Taeong while glaring at his brother. “Did you make Tae-chan sad?” Haruka asked and Yuta fumed at Taeyong.

 

 

Haruka-chan, Yuta-san did nothing. I am just feeling a little under the weather.” Taeyong informed her and the younger nodded then pulled him towards the living room to sit down.

 

 

I am the brother and the injured one and all attention goes to him. Wow, just wow.” Yuta dramatically exasperated as he walked after them and plopped down on one of the sofas.

 

 

If you would have taken care of yourself, then you wouldn’t be in that position.” Tatsuo said as he joined them in the living room and Yuta hated being there.

 

 

You ratted me off!”  Yuta shouted and Taeyong blinked at him.

 

 

I asked Takeshi for update, Taeyong did not even want to tell me for fear of you doing what you are currently doing.” Tatsuo reprimanded his son. “Taeyong was kind enough to take care of you, if you are not grateful then might as well pull you out of the team.” Tatsuo looked at his son sternly and Yuta felt so powerless, Football was the only thing that gave him joy and hope.

 

 

That’s not necessary Tatsuo-san. Yuta-san is our University’s ace player, he is needed by the team. I will look out for him.” Taeyong interjected.

 

 

You should really be thankful Taeyong is here.” Tatsuo remarked and yuta glared at Taeyong while gritting his teeth.

 

 

 

----

 

“I hate you.” Yuta shouted as they entered the apartment and Taeyong bit his lip and walked back to his room silently.

 

Yuta was again frustrated and angered that his family favors Taeyong ore than him. He really wanted to get out of the family tree and just find TY, his only friend in this cruel world. He sighed as he took the stuffed bunny and hugged it tightly, it was the only comfort he could have in this cold world.

 

“I’ll find you TY, just hold on a little bit more.” Yuta said and fell into a slumber.

 

 

----

 

 

a/n: Short and  little angsty. I know that we were building grounds for Yutae but now we are back to square one. Gosh, I am not sure if you will like this but as I meditate this plot, I really can’t help but add angst. Please don’t hate me.