Baby?

Be My Baby

Taeyong was broke beyond words and what he needed right now is a proper sleep and some food but the stress was eating him alive. Ten had served him some rice and meat while Johnny had placed a cold glass of iced tea for him.

 

“Thanks.” Taeyong muttered and both of his friends smiled at him weakly.

 

“We could help you, you know that Taeyong.” Johnny spoke making Taeyong sigh.

 

“I can’t burden you.” Taeyong replied.

 

“nonsense. Mom is demanding me to feed you more, she’s worried that you looked thin the last time she video called.” Ten informed him.

 

“Are you getting enough sleep?” Johnny asked and Taeyong shook his head. “Why don’t you just stay here? Ten and I can share his room and you can get my mine. You’ll save on rent.” Johnny opened up the option.

 

“I don’t need your pity.” Taeyong retorted, pushing the food away from him.

 

“It’s not pity and you know it. We love you and we really want to help you.” Ten said.

 

“I’ll sort it out, I’ll get a job.” Taeyong said and they let the conversation die.

 

Taeyong did get a job, but it wasn’t something he was ready to share with his friends. He was at his last penny and wits when his longtime friend Taeil recommended a site for him. It was a Sugar Baby site and he could offer a lot of options, restrictions and limitations he was comfortable with. Taeil himself scored a fancy smanshy son of a Chinese businessman who was a little younger than him and had been tasked to be the typical boyfriend for the in-demand boy. Taeil lived a happier and wealthier life, finished college and off to be more than a sugar baby.

 

So Taeyong signed up in hopes to get a decent financier while he offered his services; no ual but he could go to at least kisses and cuddles. He received a notification a few hours later and he had agreed to be a sugar baby for a Japanese CEO, because he knows Japanese and the guy wanted one who can communicate with him in his mother tongue.

 

 

Taeyong sat in front of the CEO’s office and read the name on the plate on the desk; Nakamoto Tatsuo.

The man looked young enough to be a CEO but old enough to be his father; at least he wasn’t the dirty old man who can die in a heartbeat. The man smiled at him and allowed him to relax.

 

 

 “Relax, Taeyong isn’t it?” Tatsuo asked in Japanese and Taeyong replied in Japanese as well. “You are okay with kissing?” Tatsuo asked and Taeyong nodded again. “You can speak.” Tatsuo laughed and handed him the contract but before he could check it, the door opened and two people entered, clearly arguing with the way they were shouting at each other.

 

I don’t want another blind date! Why can’t you leave me alone!” The male shouted.

 

Yuta, you your life away!” The female reprimanded and this made Taeyong confused.

 

Sayumi, Yuta, please settle down, we have a guest.” Tatsuo said and gestured to Taeyong who was blinking at them owlishly.

 

My apologies.” Sayumi bowed her head then took a seat on a the sofa just as Tatsuo led him to sit across her while the CEO sat on his designated couch, Yuta sat next to Sayumi.

 

Taeyong here is my sugar baby.” Tatsuo started making Yuta snort. “I am financing his education, basic necessities and some luxuries but I am not his master.” Tatsuo said the looked at Yuta. “He’ll be your baby, Yuta.”  Tatsuo remarked and Yuta went off like fireworks.

 

You hire a then shove him to me?” Yuta was fuming.

 

Watch your words young man, Taeyong can understand you. He is not a , he’ll be your companion and he’ll be staying with you since he will be finishing his college in a year.” Tatsuo reprimanded

 

I am not like Sicheng.” Yuta barked and left the room with a huff.

 

Taeyong looked at Yuta’s back then towards the adults who were sighing.

 

I Apologize for what he called you, my son is really a tough one to crack.” Sayumi said and bowed at him.

 

 

He mentioned Sicheng?” Taeyong asked and Tatsuo nodded

 

Sicheng’s father is a friend of mine and he had the same problem with his son but he hired a companion for him and it went well. He suggested that I do the same.” Tatsuo confessed and Taeyong nodded. “You just need to be with him until the end your senior year. This is your contract.” Tatsuo handed him the contract and Taeyong read it carefully. “You are not a Taeyong, I did not hire you to be one. I know that you are struggling and I am extending my help. You are helping me as well.” Tatsuo informed Taeyong who nodded and took a pen to sign it, what more can he actually do now when he was broke, Right?

 

Just stay with him.” Sayumi said and Taeyong bowed before he left.

 

For your trouble.” Tatsuo handed him a card. “I’ll deposit everything in this account. I’ll take you to Yuta’s apartment in the weekend.” Tatsuo said and Taeyong thanked him and left.

 

 

a/n: I know I should be updating my 2 other fics but… yeah I wanted to get this idea out of my mind; it was begging me to write it