It's not nice to meet you

Be My Baby

a/n: Hi! Thank you for giving positive feedback on the first chapter!

 

 

-----

 

Taeyong sighed as he packed his clothes to leave the student housing for a more comfortable apartment a few blocks away from university. Tatsuo-san insisted on him living with Yuta so he had to fulfill his part of the contract as the sugar baby. But as he took the stuffed rabbit that was sitting on his bed and hugged it, he can’t help but let tears fall as he remembered the words said to him, how he was a . He really did not want to be one, if he had the means to support himself financially he wouldn’t do this anyway. But being orphaned at the tender age of five, been kept in foster homes with some abusive foster parents and with no means of paying for his education and his daily needs, he was forced to do something risqué.

 

He hugged the stuffed bunny tighter, it was a present from his mother before she passed and it meant the world to him. He then placed the bunny back in favor of folding his clothes and from then he had closed his luggage and tucked himself to sleep.

 

Tatsuo picked up Taeyong on a Saturday and he had taken him to eat lunch with Sayumi and his two daughters Momoka and Haruna. Taeyong greeted them and the two daughters had taken a liking to him immediately.

 

Taeyong-chan looks like a manga character.” Haruna commented making Sayumi chuckle.

 

 

He is, isn’t he.” Sayumi answered her daughter and Taeyong blushed at the compliment.

 

You are making Taeyong uncomfortable.” Tatsuo reprimanded his daughter and urged the boy to eat as much as he wanted.

 

After the lavish lunch, Tatsuo and Taeyong went to Yuta’s apartment which was in one of the posh neighborhood that he could never afford in his lifetime. Tatsuo led him inside Yuta’s apartment, handing him the passcode 0126. He personally led the boy inside the spacious apartment and towards the guest room where Taeyong would be staying. Taeyong thanked Tatsuo and the CEO ruffled Taeyong’s hair making them both smile.

 

“Yuta can be a handful but I hope you could tolerate him.” Tatsuo said and Taeyong nodded.

 

I will try my best to coexist with him.” Taeyong replied.

 

Be well Taeyong.” Tatsuo said and left him to unpack.


Taeyong eyed his new room and sighed, it was such an expensive place for his humble lifestyle. He opened his luggage and started putting his clothes in the dresser. He then took out his stuffed bunny and placed it on his bed. He didn’t have any pictures or other personal decorations, didn’t even have his own laptop, so he just placed his school bag on the desk. But his eyes popped and his jaws dropped as a brand new macbook, ipad and iphone was placed on top of the desk with a note from Sayumi.

 

For your studies Tae-chan. Do well and we will be rooting for you. Do not mind what Yuta says, you are a beautiful person inside and out.

 

Taeyong felt burning in his eyes, this was too much, he felt like he was being treated like a son which shouldn’t be, he was here to be Yuta’s companion and not be treated to such luxury. Before he could further contemplate on his musings, he heard the front door clicked and realized that maybe it was Yuta. He quickly checked his appearance before leaving the room to meet his dormmate, he can’t call him daddy can he? Or was it master?
 

 

Good afternoon Yuta-san.” Taeyong greeted with a bow but Yuta just scoffed then turned to his kitchen to grab some water.

 

It just got ruined.” Yuta replied and ignored Taeyong as he went to his room.

 

Taeyong sighed and left for his room, there was nothing he could do if Yuta would hate him. He took the gadgets on his desk and booted them up, smiling as a video message from Haruna and Momoka popped up on his messages.

 

Tae-chan Gambatte!” The sisters cheered and Taeyong returned the greeting even if they wouldn’t be able to see nor hear it.

 

Maybe if he persevered, he’ll survive the year without hassle.

 

A little before dusk, Taeyong found his way to the kitchen. He rummaged inside the refrigerator but was disappointed with the amount of energy drinks and water present but no actual food. He sighed then took his wallet and new phone and made his way down to the nearest grocery a few blocks from the apartment. He checked the debit card Tatsuo gave him and was surprised at the amount deposited, is this for real. He checked his phone, the contact numbers of the Nakamoto family, including Yuta, was saved on the phone and he called Tatsuo.

 

Excuse me Tatsuo-san, I was wondering about the debit card.” Taeyong asked.

 

Is the amount not sufficient Taeyong?” Tatsuo asked and Taeyong shook his head.

 

It was too much, was there a mistake?” Taeyong asked but Tatsuo laughed.

 

It’s all for you, buy what you want, eat a lot, you need to gain weight.” Tatsuo said and then hanged up.

 

Taeyong looked at his phone blinking at the item as if it could answer his questions. He decided that he’ll just buy what he and Yuta may want to eat for the next couple of days. He went back to the apartment with bags of groceries and he arranged them neatly before he started making dinner. HE washed the rice expertly and placed it on the rice cooker before he went to prepare some Miso soup and some Tonkatsu. He doesn’t know what Yuta likes but he figured he couldn’t go wrong with Japanese food.

 

Taeyong really was well versed in the kitchen and he is fascinated with Japanese culture that he self-taught himself the language and cuisine. When he was almost done with the food, Yuta went out of his room dressed for a night out.

 

I’m almost done with dinner.” Taeyong informed him but Yuta rolled his eyes and then glared at him.

 

“Listen here Taeyong, I won’t repeat myself. I don’t like you and whatever you do I don’t care. And you don’t and won’t care with whatever I do. We don’t know each other and it will remain that way. You are a nobody that is leeching my father’s money for personal gains so don’t expect me to be all friendly with you.” Yuta spoke in fluent Korean. “I don’t like hearing your voice especially when you try so hard to speak in Japanese. You are not good, you are pathetic and I hate you.” Yuta said then took his leave.

 

Taeyong was stunned and he felt his eyes burn with hot tears as he swallowed the lump on his throat. The beep of the rice cooker alerted him and he wiped the tears that were about to fall in favor of serving food for himself. He took some rice, soup and tonkatsu and set it before himself. He took his chopsticks with shaky hands and started eating as tears started to fall from his eyes again. It was difficult to swallow the food but he tried to eat up, the food will go to waste if e didn’t finish it up.

 

He was still crying when he cleaned the kitchen spotless and he retired to his room. He knew his life wasn’t all butterflies and rainbows but does he deserve to be called out for accepting something out of desperation? He took his stuffed bunny and hugged it tightly, crying more as he tried to feel comfort from the only reminder he had of his mother.

 

 

----

 

a/n: I just saw the cutest stuffed bunny from Mumuso and I guess I wanted to incorporate it in the story.

And yes I love my angst so I will put Angst in the tags, because if you’ve read my other fiction, my favorite otps goes to severe angst because that’s how I express my love for them.

 

If you are disappointed with the angst, I apologize but we will have angst and more angst.