Their Bond

The Third Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chanyeol was curled up like a ball beside her, facing in her direction. Most of the blanket was tugged under his sleeping body.

He breathed silently and her eyes flickered on his lips.

Seulgi suddenly remembered Chanyeol's warm touches and kisses from the previous night. 

Chanyeol rolled onto his back revealing his muscular bare skin and slowly opened his eyes.

"Seulgi...", He mumbled softly as he rubbed his eye and snuggled closer to her warm body.

Her lips curved into a small smile when Chanyeol hugged her and rested his cheek on her hair. He inhaled it's fragrance.

" How are you feeling? " 

"I am fine...", She placed her hand on his cheek in assurance.

Seulgi finally dressed up, but Chanyeol hugged her tightly as he didn't want her to leave.

"Chanyeol...Your servants will be here any minute. Bye!". Seulgi wanted to leave from his room unnoticed.

Chanyeol smiled and leaned against the bed, his palm pressed on his frantically beating heart.

He was fascinated at the turn of events in his life and how he eventually found the one he truly love. Even if the world falls apart he would never let her go.

 

 

 

 

 

At Seulgi's Chamber,

Seulgi staggered on her way back and her long hair was tangled and her clothes were crumpled.

"My lady! What happened?" Yeri approached Seulgi.

" I overslept and I feel tired", She lied.

Yeri was skeptical but then grasped the situation.

"My Lady...did you and the king-" Seulgi closed Yeri's mouth with her palm.

"Yeri... Don't talk... not even a word", Seulgi quickly took few fresh pair of robes and ran in for a warm bath.

After her bath, She walked into her personal room.
Yeri titled her head to the side and grinned.

"My lady! Don't be shy. You can tell me anything. "

Replying to Yeri would surely lead to further more embarrassment and awkwardness. So Seulgi smiled lightly but didn't give any response.

That very night, Seulgi reached King's personal room, and hesitantly walked into his room with a slight knock.

"I thought you wouldn't come!", Chanyeol turned and smiled at her, "I want you to hug me ", He spread his large arms to embrace her.
Seulgi was embarrassed.

Chanyeol laughed and pulled his wife into a tight hug and Seulgi clutched onto his waist robe.

"You are my most beautiful woman"

Seulgi pinched his arm lightly.

"Ah! Is it not true?! ", He demanded softly.

" Look with my eyes. Then you will know it my dear". He placed his forehead on hers.

Chanyeol gently caressed her face features and admired his precious wife. Seulgi's heart raced at his endearing act.

"I didn't lock the door!", Seulgi reminded.

"I'm a King and you are my Queen. No one would dare to enter our room without my permission", Chanyeol's breathe at her neck tickled her.

Seulgi placed an endearing hand on his shoulder. Chanyeol's arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter