Due

JUST GO TO HER!

 

Why are freshmen always so excited? Not that I’m not a part of them.The tumoril right now is really unnecessary, I mean, does one really need to keep screaming their lungs out just because they are in college? I mean, it’s just more studying, is that supposed to be so good? C.o.m.e. O.n. Admittedly, I AM happy that I can finally get to follow my dream and become a doctor, but it’s not like I’ll get this excited with it. But let the kids have their fun while they can, I guess, school work is supposed to take a toll on everyone very soon anyways.

 

Getting to the classroom, I choose a seat closer to the blackboard. ‘What a good student’, you might be thinking, but no, I just have poor eyesight. And my height doesn’t help that much either, I mean, a lot of people here are quite tall. There is still half an hour to go before class, so I decided to check on my messages and see how the kids are doing.

 

Not to my surprise, I already have a couple of messages from those dorks. Don’t misunderstand, I love them with my life, but they are not exactly much allright up in the attic, you know. Sometimes I wonder how they are even allowed outside without someone accompany them, not that I’m much different, to be honest, I might be among the craziest ones, not that I’ll EVER admit to it.

 

From: Ballemina:

Hey there, pretty. Let’s meet up for lunch, we should catch up.


 

To: Ballemina:

You DO realise that we saw each other four days ago, right?

 

From: Ballemina:

So? It’s not like you didn't miss me.

 

To: Bellemina:

W.O.W. Imma do you a favor and ignore you now.

 

From: Ballemina:

Hey! Don’t you try and be funny with me, little miss. You can’t live without seeing my beautiful face and we all know it.

 

To: Ballemina:

Ugh, FINE! Meet you in the cafeteria, gorgeous?

 

From: Ballemina:

Now we are talking. TTYL

 

I just sigh and chuckle. This kid is seriously annoying when she begins with her ‘I’m too y for the world to handle’, but I have Nayeon to blame for that. Those two have been together for six years now, and the overconfidence started rubbing off on Mina a few years ago. If I didn’t know her since mid-school, I would have believed she was always this sassy to begin with.

 

MOVING ON!

 

From: JeongJeong:

Hey, stupid! You owe me lunch! Pay up.

 

To: JeongJeong:

When was it again that I ended up with this debt?

 

From: JeongJeong:

You didn’t, but it WOULD be nice if you gave me food anyways.

 

To: JeongJeong:

Okay, I really would love to understand how your brain works sometimes.

 

From: JeongJeong:

Trust me when I say you wouldn’t.

 

To: JeongJeong:

Oh I do. But what do you really want, anyways?

 

From: JeongJeong:

Well, lunch, wasn’t that kinda obvious? So, you up or not?

 

To: JeongJeong:

Sure, but Minnie already asked for it. So, go together?

 

From: JeongJeong:

Sure. But is she at it again?

 

To: JeongJeong:

Ofcourse she is. She probably met Nayeon earlier. But you can bring Guri Guri Moguri with you.

 

From: JeongJeong:

I think I was really clear when I said we are NOT a thing

And would you stop with this Guri Guri Moguri thing?

Seriously, I kind of question your age sometimes

 

To: JeongJeong:

Sensitive much?

Just bring her, will you? Everyone knows you’re just too much of a coward to confess

 

From: JeongJeong:

Okay, first I’m not being sensitive

Second, not a coward either

And I have to ask her first

 

To: JeongJeong:

Whatever floats your boat

Just meet us at the cafeteria later

Bye, boo

 

Now I have lunch settled, let’ take a look around and see if there are any interesting faces here. Unsurprisingly, there is too much variety here, well, this is a basic class, afterall. It comes as no surprise that different majors are in the same class, but what are the artsy kids doing here? Not that I’m against them, but it is strange that any of them would take Anatomy 1.

 

Since we still have about 20 minutes before class starts, I decide to approach them and find out what their goal is here. I must confess this is getting more intriguing the more I think about it. Then again, it might just be my over imaginative mind blowing things out of proportion again. Well, let’s go before curiosity kills the cat.