Hamabi

JUST GO TO HER!

 

It’s been five hours since we left, they should be done by now, right? I mean, we need to rest a little too, and we can’t really go to the beach right now, since all our stuff is still at the house. So, defying our better judgement, we decide to go back and put our sore legs up, since we’ve been walking since leaving the house, only stopping for lunch.

 

As soon as we step inside, we hear the sound of cartoons on the living room, so I just start hopping they are dressed. I’ve seen enough of Jeong for this lifetime, don’t get me wrong, I love her, but I don’t want new memories to accompany the ones I already have.

 

Thankfully, it’s just Sana laying down on the couch looking completely satisfied and a smile spreading from ear to ear. It makes me a bit sick to my stomach, especially since I know perfectly well how that smile got there. But, I’m honestly happy for my little girl, she is finally getting the love she always deserved.

 

“Okay, that smile of yours is just gross. Where is Jeong? You drained her already?” Chaeyoung is the first to say anything.

 

“You are back. How was lunch? I hope you guys had fun, I’m sure I did.” Sana answers unphased by her best friend.

 

“We are going to our room. I need a shower and some sleep. This sand on my pants has been bothering me for a while.” Somi says and pulls Momo along. She got pounced on the sand earlier by her wife who was running from a sea slug, that was not even moving to begin with.

 

“We’ll be on our way as well. Some ‘us’ time is required. And I think it’s safe to get up there now.” Nayeon says and leaves with Mina nearly climbing on her arm.

 

I know Chae wants to talk to her friend, but she will come with me if I was to go up right now. So I gesture for her to sit on the couch, and I lay on her lap, closing my eyes so she knows I won’t join their conversation. She my hair and starts talking.

 

“So, you finally got together with your dream girl.” She starts.

 

“Yup. And I have to say she is the cutest little ball of cute I have ever seen.”

 

“That much?”

 

“I never knew someone like her could even be possible. She is everything I have ever asked for and so much more.”

 

“I’m glad you are happy, but treat her right, will you? You are her very first, you know?”

 

“That really caught me off guard, after last night I was sure she had tons of experience.”

 

“Ew, don’t need to know. But yes, I was surprised when I heard it too.”

 

“So you knew this? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“I didn’t know you would deflower the girl on the very night of the confession, I mean, Jihyo and I took a month.”

 

“Ew, ew, ew, now I didn’t need to know that. But a month? Really? I thought you would have been faster.”

 

I chuckle and Chae hits my head. She keeps my hair and continues talking.

 

“You know me too well, but no. We didn’t want to rush anything. But you two? This was way too fast.”

 

“I know, okay? She didn’t tell me before. I would have been more careful if I knew, I was too rough and hasty last night. When Jihyo told me this morning I felt really bad.”

 

“That’s why you emptied the house today?”

 

“I never said you should leave. I just warned you to not go upstairs. But I guess everyone leaving was for the best.”

 

“Don’t tell me.”

 

“It’s not that. I took her away to talk to her, I was feeling really bad and wanted to make talk about us. You know, apologise for what I did, and ask her out the proper way. We did have a little fun with no restrictions after, but we really did clear things out.”

 

“Glad to hear it. So you two together now?”

 

“Oh, most definitely. I already called dad for a family dinner. I’m putting a ring on it as soon as I can.”
 

“Does she know she is about to get engaged to her thirteen hour girlfriend?”

 

“She will. I’ll be going to her house as soon as we get back and talk to her parents.”

 

“Wow, who was to say THE Minatozaki Sana would be tamed like this?”

 

“I was never like that, you know it. Not my fault crazy people made up relationships with me that never happened.”

 

They continue talking and I end up falling asleep, to be awakened much later by Chaeyoung carrying me to our room. I find it comforting, so I just cuddle myself up to her and let her get us to our destination.

 

“So, should we have our fun time? I believe the others can’t complain now.” She says as she opens the door.

 

I just nod and kiss her like I’ve missed her. We have our fun, for a few hours. Then we decide to just keep going until we pass out and not bother with dinner. At some point we just drift off to sleep and recharge for our last day here.