Extra chap. number one

JUST GO TO HER!

Okay, so... How do I even begin to explain how I got here. The house is a mess, there are bodies all over the floor, it reeks of alcohol and I'm pretty sure I should be wearing something.

Then again, I suppose waking up on your birthday suit next to your fiancé is not that big of a deal. But doing so and not remembering how you got there is, most certainly, not good.

If I'm being honest, though, this is a beautiful sight, one I wish to wake up to every single day for the rest of my life. This beautiful woman, with milky white skin, perfect black hair cascading down her back to the blue sheets, those sinful red lips, every single thing about her is perfect to me.

It is, indeed, a very complicated feeling I'm having right now. I have loved her since the beginning, since the first time I laid my eyes on her. Being engaged to her has been heaven on earth. Our parents are also very happy that we are going well, little did they know, she is a very stubborn woman, and it took me a while to get her to open up to me.

Our first few months consisted of me doing everything within my powers to get her to give me a chance... And some things a little out of my reach, for which I had to call in some favors. Not that I mind, though, anything for her.

Well, time to get her up so we can check the damage and see if we can salvage anything, or anyone...

"Dahyun, love, it's time to wake up."

She mumbles something, shifts a little and continues sleeping, so I shake her gently.

"You know I would like nothing more than let you have it all, dear, but it's time to get up."

"Jihyo, could you lay down on the flattery a bit?"

"Never! All praise in the world would newer be enough for you."

"And that is why I couldn't stand to be with you when we started."

"Sorry, I'll stop, just don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving you, can you please just not be so much? Just let me live a little."

"Thanks. We have to go and see the damage, though."

"About that, I think we should talk this out first." She says, gesturing to our current situation.

"I was hoping you could shed some light? Not that I'm complaining, but I would love to know how you agreed with this."

She blushes a little.

"Well, remember how we went on that trip to Jeju, and we got really intimate with each other, and I kind of freaked out when you suggested?"

"Oh, give us the tea."

"Could you not? We are too old for this, and you are not from the cool kids."

"Ouch, Kim Dahyun, you are cruel with your wife-to-be." She just rolls her eyes with a chuckle.

"Okay, so, since then I have been kinda feeling guilty about it. I mean, I wanted to, but I was doubting at the time, but you were such a sweetheart about it that I never really stope thinking of it."

"Oh Jissos, I'm engaged to a ert." Aaand that earns me a punch on my arm.

"So I've been wanting to for a while now, but the opportunity never really came. So today I was honey trapping you into this."

"I feel attacked! Please do it more often."

"Now you are being creepy again."

"Too much?"

"Little bit."

"Okay, I'll stop. But we need to get up and take a look. Come on, let's shower and get down."

"Let's just hope it's not as bad as I feel it will be."

So we both go in the shower, things get a bit out of hand, but we manage to get back in course and ready ourselves. I hold her hands and get us to the door. None of us wanting to open it and both bracing for impact.

As soon as we get out of the room, I can see Jeongyeon and Nayeon , laying over each other with some all too familiar doodles on their bodies. Not very far, I see a passed out Sana with a camera on her hands, I'm guessing she will be showing us what this was about.

Getting through the living room and reaching the kitchen, we see that all the floor seems to be gone. We also see a cabinet door slightly open, taking a closer look, there is a slightly traumatised looking Chaeyoung inside. I'm going to assume the scene on the living room has something to do with this.

We look at the dining room, and there is Mina sleeping on top of the table, embracing a suspicious looking bottle I swear I saw on Somi's bag when we went to get her at the airport.

Getting to the guest room, of course it will be locked. I don't even waste my time on knocking, I just get my set of keys and open it. Dahyun looks a bit surprised, but I just assure her it's fine.

Getting in, there is a fully clothed Somi sleeping away peacefully on the bed, and a doodled Momo on the floor in a not so comfortable position. Please, don't tell me those two got a new follower.

I just sigh and turn to the love of my life standing beside me, looking like a mix of disturbed, frightened and slightly disgusted about this all.

"Hyunnie, should we just go out on a date and not come back until late afternoon?"

"What about this chaos?"

"It's Jeong's place. Everything will be back in place once we come back, we just need to tidy the bedroom we slept on."

"Are you sure about this? I mean, didn't hell just break loose in here?"

"I'm very much sure. Just help me change the sheets and we are good."

Just a quick fix on our minimal mess and we get out of there before any of them is awake, by that, I mean before Jeongyeon wakes up and demands we help with their mess. Which I'm certain we didn't participate in, since we were busy with other business.

* * *

It's already nine, we should be safe heading back. The date was wonderful, but every moment I'm with her is, so I might be slightly biased in this.

Even from the outside we can already hear them. And I suddenly have this ominous feeling on my gut telling me to just ditch everything and just run away. But Dahyun opens the door before I can tell her anything. We I have these 'fight or flight' moments, I usually opt for the latter.

As soon as we step through the doors, the conversation comes to a halt, and we a faced with knowing looks and way too crooked smirks. This is not good, I need to slip out of this as fast as I can, I don't want these jerks being fed.

Dahyun seems to understand what is going on, and is quick to act. This is one of the things I'm honestly impressed with everytime it happens. She understands me too well, I don't have to spell out anything for her to know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking.

"I would just like to confirm that we did it last night. Don't worry, we changed the sheets." She quickly says, before any of them could say anything.

"Dahyun, you can't just go and do that. We've been waiting for you to come back just so we could tease it out of you."

Sana says looking defeated.

"Well, not sorry. I won't have you teasing us for our very healthy love life. Thank you very much."

With that they just give up, some mumbling about how they had all the teasing planned out and whatnot.

Like I said, I love this woman. She can pull off the most absurd things with the most serious faces. But I know very well she was embarrassed beyond her wits the entire time.

"You know, I think I'll just have to reward you for getting us out of this." I whisper to her.

"Oh, you really have to. This was harder than you think it was."

"I'm sure it was. So, how about we get them distracted and slip away for that reward, huh?"

Dahyun just looks at me with the must unreadable of expressions, inhales and shouts to the others.

"Who has the mirror ball?"

Not too long is needed for everyone to fill on a dance craze and our presence to become unnoticed.

Guess who is going to get lucky again...