Catre

JUST GO TO HER!

 

After talking and trying to eat between laughs, We decide to take a walk around campus, since Jeongyeon is a junior and already knows the ins and outs of this place. The main point was to have her guide us in a very weird tour, considering her personality, until we came across one of her friends.

 

This girls was absolutely gorgeous, but something about her is telling me she will be crazier than Jeong, Mina and I put together. But I decide to put that feeling to rest for now, looks like she is about to talk to us. It would be rude to keep staring while zoning out.

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon, why is it that I am seeing you with these cuties without any previous note from you?”

 

“I really didn’t know I had to consult with you about my friends, though?”

 

“Now that is just mean. Stop being a brat and introduce me to these lovely ladies.”

 

“Armm… Lovely ladies, this is Hirai Momo, the one more in love with her dance than life, but still finds time to drag me around trying to find ‘that new barbie that just came out’.”

 

With that, Jeong earned herself a kick on her lower back, which I believe to have been quite powerful, since this kid is holding her knees and coughing right now. Momo seems to be overly pleased with the result, since she is throwing her head back and laughing hysterically.

While the others are busy trying to control themselves, I decide it’s time to introduce ourselves. So I clean my throat, walk up to this beauty in front of me and extend a hand politely.

 

“Miss Hirai Momo, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Park Jihyo, and have been friends with this… Well, this, for six years now. I’m quite surprised she never really did say much about you.” - I say as I gesture towards Jeongyeon, gaining a glare from her that promises me a beating later.

 

“No need to be formal here. You are adorable! Come here!” Momo almost screams as she pulls me towards her squeezing the life out of me. I like this kind of cheerful personality, it’s very refreshing.

 

Seeing my despair, Chaeyoung decides to try and help, so she ruries up and starts speaking with her hand extended, in hopes to get Momon to let me breathe.

 

“Momo? Hi, I’m Son Chaeyoung, arts major. Very nice to meet you.”

 

“Oh, another cutie!”

 

And, with that, both of us are being crushed and having our cheeks kissed. On queue, Sana steps up and introduces herself. I doubt she had any intentions on saving us, since she was having a great time watching our struggle.

 

“Minatozaki Sana. Now where is my hug?”

 

Momo immediately lets go of us and hugs Sana, both looking very eager for it. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung looks very accustomed to it, but Jeongyeon looks… Angry? Jealous? A mix of both? Whatever it is, I have never seen it before, but it sure is interesting. I am excited to see where this is going now.

 

Finally, Momo’s gaze lands on MIna, and I already smile at the thought of what is o come. Mina has always been very reserved, she doesn’t mind physical contact, but she is very hesitant with those she isn’t familiar with. This might come across as somewhat cold or rude, when, in reality, it’s just her being an introvert, until she warms up to you, that is.

 

Momo and Sana are already preparing for the lounge, and Mina is looking rather pale right now. If I wasn’t enjoying this so much, I might, just might, have moved to help her. But, that’s not how we play here, she should get out of this by herself.

 

“Miyoi Mina.” She says with a really weak and shaky voice, with barely enough time before being sandwiched between the two. To which, jeongyeon and I start laughing hysterically and Chaeyoung looks a bit confused, but amused nonetheless. I barely control myself enough to take a picture and send it to Nayeon, Mina’s face is too precious to miss right now.

 

Judging from what I’ve known about Nayeon from the last seven years, she should be here right about…