десет

JUST GO TO HER!

 

Night came, and, these kids seem worn out, so everyone just agrees with a simple barbecue on the porch, so we can just relax and catch up with each other, since no one really had that much time lately. Also, there is a secret chat room happening on the down low, with getting Jeongyeon and Sana together. Ofcourse, we are not letting them on to it, by taking turns and covering for each other so we can chat.

 

From: PrincessPeach:

So, are we really doing this?

 

From: Ballemina:

Ofcourse we are, we can’t just let Sana dry out this weekend.

 

From: LittleStrawberry:

As her best friend here, I have to say Mina is right. Sana knows how Jeong feels, but she is letting her make the first move. And must I say, the thirst IS REAL.

 

From: OurLadyAndSaviour:

Then get on to it. The plan is to leave after dinner and not let them notice, right? Maybe give them a little push?

 

From: GodessFromTheWest:

I know I just got here, but isn’t it kinda obvious how they both feel by now?

 

From: Nabongbong:

To us, yes. But this blockhead we call Yoo Jeongyeon can’t really see a thing. She actually glitches when it comes to Sana.

 

From: OurLadyAndSaviour:

Not to mention, she might look like a happy go lucky crackhead, but this kid is as shy as can be.

 

From: Ballemina:

AND! She has convinced herself Sana doesn’t feel the same about her. Don’t ask.

 

From: GodessFromTheWest:

You know that I gots to ask now. JUST HOW?

 

From: PrincessPeach:

Love, just don’t get too much into it. Not even we understand, and we’ve been seeing this for months now.

 

From: GodessFromTheWest:

FINE! I’ll just slip away when the time comes, sit back and watch.

 

From: OurLadyAndSaviour:

Good girl. Now, let’s just get this dumb ostrich to drink a little and we can all get on with our dates.

 

Dinner goes on a little longer than we hoped, but Jeongyeon is finally drunk enough to start talking. Sana is already on to us, but she seems to be all for it, so no trouble and mission accomplished.

 

We all start leaving, giving lame excuses like ‘We are going to walk at the beach’ or ‘We’ll be right back”, I just say “We are resuming our morning activities, don’t bother us”, to which Sana makes a questioning face and Jeongyeon blushes a little, not so much as the morning, the alcohol must be taking effect.

 

* * *

 

Last night Chaeng and I were really craving for some good sleep, so we just went to bed after we left them. So I can just hope for this morning results, and the expectation is already rising up. I wake Chae up and go take a shower while she finishes her morning whining and decides to get up.

 

Just to tease my little lion, I happen to forget to bring a change of clothes with me to the bathroom, so I have to change in the bedroom. It seems to be working because she has really hungry eyes right now, but it’s too early and our neighbors won’t let us live if we get noisy again, so I get dressed a bit faster and grin at her.

 

“My princess, you do know you are drooling?”

 

“Oh, yeah, sure. I’ll just, ahm… Go t-take a shower, yeah. A very cold shower.”

 

I chuckle at her adorableness, as she rushes to shower so we can get down and find out what happened last night. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but who can help it after such a long wait.

 

Getting to the living room, we see the Hirais on the couch watching some cartoons, so we just join them, since it’s kinda too early for breakfast and we want to wait for the others. Not too sure about Sana and Jeongyeon, though. As we sit down, we greet them and I question.

 

“Nayeon and Mina are still sleeping?”

 

“Seems to be. And still no word on last night as well.” Somi answers without taking her eyes off the TV.

 

“You two didn’t catch anything as well?”

 

“No, we just got around the house and went to our room. And thankfully you two were fast asleep, so we could get a little fun before passing out as well.” Momo says grinning at us.

 

“Ew, we didn’t need to know that much. A simple ‘No’ would do the trick.”

 

“Come now, Chae. Nabongs warned us about the two of you, that is why we didn’t worry that much about being discreet.” Momo teases and Chaeyoung just shakes her head muttering a death promise to Nayeon and focus on the TV.

 

Not much later, the host couple joins us, and we go have our breakfast, not minding the other two, since we intend to speculate on them anyways. So it’s better to just let them be and enjoy this curious period while it lasts.

 

Seems like no one really got to glimpse at anything that went on after we left. By the looks of everything, they went to their room in a hurry, because the maids were cleaning up when we came down. Good thing we finished all the food, right?! But I’m getting more and more curious about those two.