다섯

JUST GO TO HER!

 

And that’s the screaming I’ve been waiting for. Nayeon sprints around the corner, sliding a bit off route, and runs our way with murder on her eyes. To what I simply take Mina from those two and place her facing the killing machine coming our way.

 

Mina is basically the only thing that could stop Nayeon’s rampage once it’s begun. Trust me when I say, one doesn’t wish to cross her path during those times, Jeongyeon tried once, just once, and that earned her a scar on her left shoulder to remind all of us to never do it again.

 

The sight of Mina looking at her, makes Nayeon come to a sudden halt and, with that, stumble a little forward and land on her lover’s arms and instantly melt into a blob of mush. Those who see Nayeon away from Mina might think of her as a overconfident, slightly obnoxious, with a touch of rude woman, but, little do they know, this ridiculous façade of hers is nothing but that.

 

If I’m being honest, this couple is very opposite from each other when it comes to looks versus personality. At least they were before getting together, Mina became incredibly outgoing and silly in just a few months. Not that she was all that serious before, she has always been weird, but now silly defines her better. Nayeon gives off this impenetrable aura, when she behaves like both a five year old and a 50 year-old man at the same time, while Mina used to be this composed and elegant person, with a… Interesting sense of humor, whilst looking like a cute little penguin incapable of even taking care of herself.

 

Now, on Jeong and Momo, there really is nothing there. I know, I get on their heads a lot, but they are those kinds of friends who click instantly and are really easy to be with each other. They met about four years ago, when Momo came to Korea, she ended up on Jeongyeon’s class, and they have been really close ever since.

 

Not to mention, Momo is already married. Seem like her parents really wanted to take over this other family’s business, and the only way to do so was marrying their daughters. They were married off when they reached eighteen, but don’t really live as a couple, they are even in different countries. Momo has always been very verbal about how much she really loves her wife, as well, and that makes everyone avoid talking to her about it, because not even an sinkhole would stop her once she starts.

 

I’m still getting to know Sana and Chaeyoung, but so far they’ve been quite interesting, they have this strange dynamic between them, and still work smoothly. For what they told me, so far, they met about three years ago, while they were taking english lessons. Chaeyoung approached Sana and begun talking to her, they went out for a coffee and had been friends ever since.

 

Sana seems to be an only child, while Chae has a younger brother, who looks too much like her by the photo she showed me. I’m certain I’ll be good friends with these two, but Chaeyoung’s sense of humor is too much like Jeongyeon’s, so much so, that I’m already feeling the second hand shame for them once they get to know each other better. As it looks like, Sana just took Chaeyoung as her younger sibling, and doesn’t hesitate to show her affection towards the helpless little cub. It’s actually fun to watch, in particular, when no one bothers to interrupt them and everything starts escalating.

 

I sense great times coming with these guys, they are all so precious, even the ones I’ve just met. Surely, this can’t go wrong… Or so I thought…