Chapter 8: Partners?

Invisible

Luda's POV

I wake up to Jiyeon calling me like usual. When I picked up the phone she sounds more excited than usual. Which is weird for Jiyeon she's usually more blunt. After our morning phone call I get dressed. As soon as I get my clothes on I hear a knock at my door. Wow Jiyeon was fast this morning. I opened the door and Jiyeon greeted with a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye "Hey ready to go Luda?". I nod "Yeah I am, but what's with with you this morning? You seem excited and that's not normal for you Bona". I exit my house and close the door behind me. "Nothing I just feel more energized this morning that's all" Jiyeon answers as we start to walk to school. After about 6 minutes of walking we finally arrive at school. "Hey I have to meet up with Eunseo I'll see you at lunch Luda" Jiyeon says before walking away. What's up with her today? Why is she acting so weird? I shrug it off and walk towards my locker. I open my locker and something falls out of it. What could it be? I pick it up off the ground. It was a folded up piece of paper. I unfold it and read it. "Dear Luda, I left this note to let you know that I am head over heels in love with you. You probably barely know me though. To you I'm probably invisible. I've spent most of the school year thinking of ways to talk to you. I decided now is the time. Lee Luda once I first laid eyes on you I was stunned by your beauty. I will reveal myself soon, but for now my identity stays a secret. Just know that you have a secret admirer Lee Luda." I finish reading the note and stand there stunned. I have secret admirer? I thought this day would never come but it has. Before I could finish my thoughts the bell rang. I put the letter in my pocket and close my locker. 

 

    Dawon's POV

Today in class we are supposed to start a partner project. I'm not looking forward to it. I do poor in projects with other people because of my shyness. I walk into class filled with dread. I take my seat and notice Luda has a big smile on her face. My mood suddenly changed thinking she has read my note. The bell rings and the teacher gets started with class. "Alright class as you know we will be starting a project in which you will have to work together and write a monologue in which the theme is love. I have already picked who you will be working with. I will read the partners aloud". A monologue about love? I mean it makes sense for a Literature class, but why does it have to be on that topic? That topic out of all things? I just hold my breath as the teacher reads out the names. I just hoped I wan't paired up with someone that I didn't want to work with. "Luda and Dawon will be working together" I froze once I heard Luda and I will be working with Luda. I spend the rest of class in my panicked and worried thoughts. I almost didn't realize  the bell rang until I saw everyone leaving. Luda met up with me in the hallway. "Hey partner so when should we start working?" she greets me with a warm smile. "How about we start working afterschool at my place. I'll text you my address". Luda nods "Can I get your number?". I almost fainted when I heard her say that sentence. I never expected her to say that to me ever. I take out my phone and she takes out her phone and we exchange phone numbers. I save her contact as "Luda <3". I decided i was gonna text her my address at lunch. "See you until then Luda" I smile at her. "See you then Dawon" We wave at each other before going our separate ways. I couldn't wait until afterschool so I could finally hang out with Luda. I also couldn't wait to tell Mei Qi about how confident I was around Luda. Everything is going my way. I have a feeling fate has a plan.

 

Author's Note 

I hope  you enjoyed that chapter! I enjoy writing this fan fiction so much. Sadly I think it's coming to an end  soon. As always thank you for reading. I appreciate all your support. I'll see you in the next chapter lovely readers. - Author~