Chapter 10: Advice

Invisible

Dawon's POV

I open my eyes and stretch. I realize that I slept on the couch last night. The memories of last night hit me. Did that really happen? Was it all just a dream?  I grab my phone and turn it on. I first check the date and time. 8 AM on a Saturday. I then check my messages. My eyes are immediately drawn to a text from Luda. "Good morning! I hope you slept well" I smile as I read it to myself. Last night did actually happen. I wasn't dreaming for once. "Good morning Luda!~ I did sleep well, What about you?" I send my message to Luda and set my phone down. I get up and walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and sit back down on the couch. I feel my phone vibrate against the couch  and I reach for it. I unlock it to see Luda responded  "Ah that's good, I slept very well. I want you to meet me in the cafe near the park at around 1 PM okay?". I remembered Luda asked me on a date last night "Alright I'll be there. See you soon Luda". I text her back and continue eating my bowl of cereal.

 

Bona's POV

At around 7:30 in the morning I receive a text from Luda telling me to meet her at her house. I groan as I text back saying I'll be there shortly. Why does she need me this early? I better be an emergency I swear or else I'm gonna murder Luda.  Well not literally. I would never do that to my best friend. I get dressed and walk over to Luda's house. I knock on the door and Luda quickly pulls me inside and closes the door behind me. She drags me by the hand all the way to her room. "Woah Luda slow down what's going on?". She takes a deep breath in and starts to explain "Well last night Dawon and I were working on a project for Literature class. The topic was on love, which you know I have a hard time with. You remember my boyfriend right? Anyways, I realized I was falling for Dawon. I started freaking out because I barely knew her. I mean we've only seen each other in class and talked one time why did I all off a sudden develop feelings for her? It was like I got shot with one of Cupid's arrows. So then Dawon confessed she's had a crush on me. I told her how I felt and I kissed her Bona. Then I foolishly asked her on a date today. BONA WHAT DO I DO?" She grabs my shoulders and shakes me. "Well first of all calm down Luda. Second of all, you need to ask yourself if you really have feelings for Dawon or if it's just the topic of love that's making you feel this way. Lastly, if you do like her then take her on the date and make sure you treat her well. That's my advice Luda". She plops herself down on her bed sighing "Bona I really like her. She makes me feel a way I have never felt before". I sit down next to Luda putting my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. "Bona can I ask you something?" she looks at me with a frown. I nod "Of course Luda ask me anything". She lays back on her bed staring at the ceiling "Do you think I'm rushing with Dawon? I feel like I caught feelings too fast". I shake my head "It's normal for people to fall in love at first sight. The way you talk about her it seems like you fell for her hard. Which is good it means that what you feel for Dawon is real and genuine. All of a sudden Luda sits up and pulls me into a hug "Wow Bona you're like an expert on love". I chuckle "Well I have dated many times in the past so I know a bit about love and genuine feelings". She smiles at me "Thank you for making me feel better Bona". I smile back at her "Anytime Luda, now go get ready for your date with Dawon". Luda nods confidently and gets up off of her bed. 

 

Author's Note   

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will definitely be  longer and fluffier. Especially since it's  the date chapter. So look forward to that. I'll see you in the next chapter lovely readers - Author~