Chapter 2: Social Butterfly

Invisible

Mei Qi's POV

I was standing at the gate waiting for Dawon like I do everyday. I looked down at my watch to check the time. "This girl is always late where could she be?". I sigh softly and shake my head. Five minutes later Dawon comes running up to me with a huge smile on her face. "MEI QIII" she shouts at me "Dawon I'm right here no need to shout jeez". She rubs the back of her neck. "Ah sorry I'm just really excited today" she beams at me and I raise my eyebrow "I can tell you never shout you're fairly quiet". I chuckle softly "We should head inside Wonnie". She nods and we enter the school gates together.

Dawon's POV

Mei Qi is the only person I've told about my crush on Luda. Me and Mei Qi have a special connection even though she's way more social than I'll ever be. Mei Qi finally asks me about the huge smile on my face when we reach my locker. "Why are you so excited today? You're never like this and it's strange". I grab my books "It's just the dream I had last night I felt like it was so real". She raises her brow "Oh really what was it about?". I close my locker "I confessed to Luda in my dream and she said she liked me too". Mei Qi rolls her eyes "Why don't you actually try talking to Luda? Maybe you'll get the courage to confess when you actually become friends with her". I shake my head "It's not that simple Mei Qi I'm not as social as you if I try to talk to her I'll probably stutter like an idiot and I don't want to make myself look like a fool in front of her". Mei Qi nods "I understand but you'll have to talk to her one day I mean you are in the same class". The bell rings as soon as Mei Qi finishes her sentence "Speaking of class we should go I'll see you later Dawon". She waves as she starts to walk away. "See ya later Mei Qi" I take a deep breath in and walk to my first class. 

Authors Note

I know what you're thinking two chapters in one day wow. I just got bored so I decided to write the second chapter today. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this second chapter. The next chapter will definitely be in Luda's POV so look forward to that. Thank you for reading - Author~