Chapter 15: Third Wheel

Invisible

Luda's POV

For the first time in a long time I'm actually excited to go to school. When Jiyeon calls me for my wake up call I immediately pick up. "Hey Bona is it okay if Dawon walks with us too?" I ask her feeling extremely giddy. Jiyeon sighs before answering me "Yes she can, but don't make me feel like the third wheel okay Luda?".  Jiyeon is the only one of my friends who knows Dawon and I are dating. I was planning to tell Juyeon at lunch today. "Alright Bona I promise I won't see ya soon" I say and hand up the phone. I quickly get dressed and a few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I open it and am greeted by Dawon's warm smile. Ah just what I need early in the morning. "Good morning cutie are you ready to go?" She ruffles my hair and I shake my head "Not yet we have to wait for Bona". As soon as I say that I hear someone cough behind Dawon. Speak of the devil it was none other than Jiyeon herself "Alright now we can go".

Bona's POV

Luda and Dawon walk in front of me holding hands. I have admit they make a cute couple, but I just feel like a third wheel now. Hopefully Juyeon will start walking with us again and I won't be a third wheel anymore. I miss the long late night talks I used to have with Luda. Now all she talks about is Dawon. Is it possible I might be jealous? Maybe I'm just bitter that I'm still single. I admit I did have some feelings fpr Luda, but she only thought of me as a friend. I got friendzoned real hard, but I'm happy for Luda. She's found someone who truly makes her happy. As long as she's happy I'm happy. Once we get to the school gates Dawon kisses Luda's cheek saying she has to go find Mei Qi and rushes off. I spot a familiar face in the distance I tap Luda's shoulder and point at the person "Hey Luda isn't that Eunseo?" She squints her eyes to see. "I think it is, why don't we go talk to her?" I nod and follow Luda as she walks towards Juyeon. As we get closer to her I see that she's talking to another girl. I don't seem to recognize her. I pull Luda to the side by her arm "Ow h-" I shush her and we hide behind a column to listen to their conversation. "Baby I wish I could sit with you at lunch, but I always sit with Bona and Luda they would be upset if I didn't"  Juyeon looks the other girl in the eyes and kisses her cheek. The other girl pouts and sighs "Alright fine I'll see you in class then"She pecks her lips before walking away. Luda and I stare at each other in shock. Who is this girl? Why is Juyeon calling her baby? I decide to confront her about it "SON JUYEON" I yell out and walk from behind the column. Luda tries to pull me back but fails. Juyeon gulps as I approach her "Who was that?". Luda quickly stands behind me looking at Juyeon "It's just a friend I swear". I could tell she was lying because her eyes were shifting slightly "So you call your friends baby?" I raise my brow. She sighs "You caught me. That's my girlfriend Cheng Xiao. We've been dating for a month now". She's been secretly dating a girl? Without telling me or Luda?  I feel hurt. She knew I had strong feelings for her and she said she had the same feelings for me. I was planning on confessing soon, but no I'm the third wheel. Doomed to be single forever. I feel tears run down my cheeks and I turn away from Juyeon. Luda places her hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me, but I push her hands away and storm off. I just wanted to be alone right now.

 

 Author's Note

I know this is not a Ludawon focused chapter, but  I decided  to spice things up by having other characters points of view. I have to relate to Bona in this chapter though. I feel bad for her honestly. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I enjoy kinda like playing with all the ideas in my head and experimenting with different chapter plots. As always I hope to see you in the in the next chapter lovely readers. - Author~