Chapter 3: Forgetful

Invisible

Author's Note
  
In dialogue Jiyeon will be called Bona and Juyeon will be called Eunseo but out of dialogue they will be Jiyeon and Juyeon. Enjoy the chapter and Happy Eunseo Day!

Luda's POV

I groan as my phone buzzes on my nighstand. I roll over and check my phone to see that I have several missed messages from Jiyeon. That girl is a real handful sometimes. I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling not wanting to get up. All of a sudden  my phone starts to ring. I pick it  up to see who it is and immediately accept the call. "Ah good morning Jiyeon" I answer yawning softly. "Good morning Luda and how many times have I told you to call me Bona?" Jiyeon scoffs. She hates it when I don't call her by her nickname but I shrug it off. "Did you get the texts I sent you?". "Sorry Bona and yes I did!". I sense Jiyeon's doubt through the phone "Uh huh sure you did, anyways you should get ready for school I'll come by your house so we can walk together alright? Bye Luda see you soon". "Alright bye Bona I'll see you soon" I hang up the phone and get out of bed to get dressed. 

Bona's POV

I walk up to Luda's front door 10 minutes after our phone call. I knock on the door and Luda answers "Ready to go?" I ask her and she nods. As we're walking I see a girl run by us shouting at someone I elbow Luda's arm and point at the girl. "Hey Luda isn't that the girl in your class?" She  nods in response "Yeah that's Nam Dawon I don't get to talk to her very much though". Luda looks around the gate area. "Hey Bona do you know where Eunseo is?". I sigh "You didn't read my text messages then...Eunseo had be at school early to practice because she has a big track meet coming up". I knew Luda didn't read my texts this morning she never does "Oops that's right I-" I cut Luda off mid sentence. "Let's just head inside before you embarrass yourself even more". I grab Luda's arm and drag her inside school right as the bell rang.