Chapter 7: Love Letter

Invisible

Bona's POV

I wake up early in the morning which is not normal for me. I was awoken by my phone being blown up with notifications. That's just great. I decide I'll check them later and get out of bed. I go on with my morning routine like normal. I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Nothing special. After that I take a shower and get dressed. I finally decide to check my phone. I groan as I realize the texts were all from Juyeon. I read through them quickly. The last one says to call her so I go to my contacts and find the name I saved her as and call her. The phone rings for a few minutes before she finally picks up. "Hey Bona, I'm assuming you got my texts" Juyeon answers the phone in a stern voice. "Yeah I did but, should we tell Luda about this?". I hear Juyeon sigh "No she'll find out when she gets to school". I nod "Got it I'll see you at school Eunseo". "I'll see you at school Bona" Juyeon hangs up the phone. Shortly after that it was time for Luda's wakeup call. I call her every morning to make sure she hasn't slept past her alarm.   I dial her number trying to calm myself down.

 

Dawon's POV

I decide to take Mei Qi's advice and I'm definitely gonna start being start being more bold around Luda. I'm tired of feeling invisible. My first step is to write a note to Luda and slip it inside her locker. I know it sounds cheesy but I'm taking baby steps. I made sure to arrive at the school early before anyone else got there. I clutch the folded note in my hand. I look around to see if the close is clear and open the door to the school. Luckily it was unlocked. Which kinda seems dangerous, but I only wanted to get inside right now. I walk down the empty hallways trying to make as little noise as possible. Finally, I arrive at Luda's locker. I slip the note into her locker and breathed a sigh of relief. I freeze as soon as I hear a voice behind me. "What are you doing at my friend's locker?" I turn around to see who it is. 

 

Eunseo's POV

I enter the school building to meet Cheng Xiao. I hear some muffled footsteps down the hallway and follow the figure. They stop at Luda's locker and slip something inside. I get closer and confront them. "What are you doing at my friend's locker?" I asked them. The figure turns around and it turns out to be a girl. She gulps when she sees me "I-I was just slipping a note inside her locker". I raise my brow at her. Why would she be slipping a note inside her locker. "What's your name?" I ask her with a stern tone. I wanna know who this girl is and how she's connected to Luda. "My name is Nam Dawon " my eyes grow wide. Dawon that name rings a bell. Luda was talking about her at lunch. Dawon is Luda's secret admirer according to Jiyeon. I need to tell Jiyeon about this. I quickly pull my phone out and text Jiyeon. "Yo Bona. You were right, Dawon is Luda's secret admirer. I just caught her slipping a note in Luda's locker. I think it was a love letter. Just call me as soon as you can". I send each text message and look back at Dawon . "So tell me Dawon do you have a crush on Luda?". She blushes and nods in response. I knew it. From the way Luda described the way she looked at her in class I just knew she had a crush on Luda. "W-why are you here anyway?" she looks me in the eyes. I use the same excuse I told Jiyeon yesterday "I'm here to practice for my track meet". She tilts her head to the side "I'm no athlete but doesn't Coach Mullins always have practice afterschool? so tell me why your're really here Juyeon." I gulp. 

 

Dawon's POV

I admit Juyeon is really calm when she tells lies, but i can see right through her. i know that the coach always holds practice in the afternoons. The reason I know that is Mei Qi's girlfriend Wu XuanYi is on the track team along with Juyeon. Mei Qi is always complaining about not getting to see her because of her practices in the afternoon. Juyeon gulps when I ask why she's really here. She sighs "Alright you caught me, I'm really here to meet up with my girlfriend Cheng Xiao". that name seems familiar. Oh yeah Cheng Xiao is one of Mei Qi's friends. Juyeon looks at me with pleading eyes "Please don't tell anyone. Luda and Jiyeon would flip if they found out I have a girlfriend". I nod "Alright I won't tell anyone, but you have to promise to tell Luda I  was here or that I have a crush on here". I hold out my pinky to Juyeon "I promise" she locks her pinky with mine. We let go and both walk our separate ways like nothing ever happened.

 

  Author's Note

Sorry for the late update. I was busy all of yesterday and couldn't update. Anyways, thank you for reading as always let me know what I could do better to improve the story. Also check out WJMK's MV. It's really good. I enjoyed it. Until next chapter lovely readers. - Author~