Chapter 12: Late Night Cuddles

Invisible

Luda's POV

After entering Dawon's house I pull out my phone to text my mom. I turn to Dawon "I'll be right back wait for me okay?"She nods and I step into another room. "Hey mom I'm just gonna spend the night at a friend's house if that's okay with you" I send the message and wait for a response. Seconds later my mom texts back "If it's with that Dawon person I already told you no I don't trust you with her". Ugh, my mom is so strict sometimes. I suddenly got a risky idea "No no I'm spending the night with Bona don't worry" I knew it was a lie, but it's what I have to do. I send the message and immediately call Bona. She picks up the phone right away "Hey Luda what's up? How did your date go". I take in a deep breath to explain to her what's happening "Dawon invited me to spend the night, but my mom says she doesn't trust her so I might have told a lie and said I was sleeping over at your house. If my mom texts you asking if I'm there can you cover for me please Bona" I plead with her. She sighs "Alright Luda, but you owe me one alright?". I light up with excitement "Thank you so much you're the best Bona". I hang up the phone and read the text message from my mom "Alright sweetie I'll see you in the morning have fun". I smile widely and head back to Dawon. "I'm guessing you can stay over tonight?" She asks me and I nod. "Perfect" Dawson mutters before dragging me up the stairs. I'm being dragged all over the place today. She leads up to her room "I was gonna let you sleep in guest room, but I remembered you can't sleep alone. So, even though it's small you're sleeping with me in my bed tonight." I look at her and then at her bed. It was gonna be a tight fit...wait a minute I realize this is just an excuse so we can cuddle. What a clever and sneaky plan. "Alright that's fine with me, but what will I sleep in?" Dawon smirks when she hears my question. "You can just borrow one on my long T-shirts"  I nod as she rummages through her dresser and tosses one at me "You can change in the bathroom right across the hall". I open the door and head across the hall to change. After I change I return to Dawon's room "It's a bit big but I think it looks good on me". Dawon grabs me by my waist and pulls me close to her "It looks cute on you Luda". I feel my cheeks get warm again "We should head to bed Dawon it's getting late". Dawon nods and pulls away from me and lies down on her bed. I quickly lay down after her wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. She turns over to face me as she covers our bodies with the blanket. Dawson pecks my lips "Goodnight Luda I love you". I suddenly remember a question I wanted to as her earlier "Wait can I ask you a question real quick?" I bite my lower lip feeling nervous. Dawon looks me in the eyes "Go ahead ask me anything". I take a deep breath in "Are you officially my girlfriend now?". She chuckles and nods "Of course Luda if you want me to be your girlfriend that bad I'm officially your girlfriend now". I cheer in excitement and peck her cheek "I love you so much Dawon". She leans in and pecks my forehead "I love you too cutie now let's sleep okay?". I nod as she turns back over with her back facing me. After a few minutes, I close my eyes and drift to sleep cuddling Dawon tightly. 

Author's Note 

I hope you enjoyed this extra fluffy chapter. The thought of Luda in an oversized T-shirt just makes my heart melt. Thank you for reading and supporting this fanfiction. It really means a lot to me. Every comment I get makes me happy. As always I'll see you in the next chapter lovely readers. - Author~