Chapter 9: Confession

Invisible

Luda's POV

That day afterschool I walked to the address Dawon had texted me during lunch. Luckily I knew exactly where it was because it was near Bona's house. I recognized the street name. I arrive at her house having no trouble finding it what so ever. I knock on the door and wait a few minutes. I hear the door unlock and open. Dawon stands in the doorway to greet me. "Hey Luda I'm glad you could make it just have a seat on the couch land we can start working" I nod and head inside making my way to couch. I plop myself down on it and Dawon comes in with a tray of snacks and drinks. "Wow Dawon you didn't have to do all of this thank you" I look at her with wide eyes. She smiles at me "I wanna make you feel at home Luda". She's incredibly nice and considerate. Why have I never tried to befriend her before? Dawon sits down next to me and takes out her books. "Alright shall we get started?" I groan "Can't we wait a little I wanna get to know you Dawon". She shakes her head at me "Luda we can't procrastinate get to know me later okay?" I mumble under my breath as I take out my books. I hate this topic. I've never really experienced true love before. I've been in a relationship in the past at the beginning of the year. My boyfriend was sweet and kind at first but he quickly turned abusive and I broke up with him. I've realized that I'm more into girls now actually. I snap out of my thoughts and turn back to Dawon. She is gorgeous especially in her eyes. I could just stare at them all day. She is shy and soft spoken which I find cute. I also admire her kindness it just makes my heart melt to be honest. Am I in love? I can't be. I barely know her. I don't even know if she swings that way. Ahhh Luda you can't fall in love with a person you barely know that's just weird. "Uhhh Luda are you okay?" I snap back to reality and realize I had been staring at Dawon for the past minute. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine just thinking" I feel my cheeks start to heat up from embarrassment. I can hear Dawon giggle "We should really get started cutie". I almost melted when she called me cutie. Maybe I am falling for her. I nod "So what is your definition of love Dawon? I'm curious". She thinks for a second before responding "Well love is when you have extreme feelings for someone no matter what. You would do anything for them. You cherish them through good times and bad times. No matter what you're there for them. Even if they don't know you have feelings for them. You may feel invisible but your feelings for them drive you to make yourself visible to them." That last sentence caught me off guard. Was Dawon the one who wrote the note? "Dawon this might sound like a weird question, but did you happen to leave a note in my locker this morning? Your wording is similar to the note I got". She smiles slightly and nods "So you got my note? I'm glad". My jaw drops "Y-You're my secret admirer?" She nods once more. I am in complete shock. She likes me too? She has liked me? I feel like I'm gonna faint. 

Dawon's POV

I watch as Luda scoots closer to me. Her hands and breath were shakey. "Dawon I have a confession to make" She looks down at her feet then back at me. "I've actually think I've fallen in love with you too" My eyes widen. Before I can say anything Luda leans in and kisses me. I was shocked at first but I eventually kiss her back melting into her lips. They're even softer than I imagined them to be. Luda pulls away gasping for air "Woah that just happened". I chuckle softly. Luda immediately turns her head and looks at me "What's so funny?". I reach for her hand holding it firmly "You're just so adorable and flustered right now". She blushes lightly "Oh hush. Anyways would you like to go on a date with me this weekend?". I nod smiling widely "Of course I would just text me where to meet you". Luda pulls me close to her in a tight hug "I think I know what true love is now" She whispers softly in my ear. I pull away and kiss her cheek "That makes two of us Luda". She looks up at me staring deeply into my eyes "So does this mean we're dating now?". I run my fingers through her hair "Let's just see how the first date goes first cutie". She pouts and I chuckle softly. So adorable. "Shouldn't we get back to work now?" I poke her cheeks. She groans and nods. We stayed up late working, but we finally got our project done. I looked at the clock it was almost 11 PM. I turned to Luda who yawned and rubbed her eyes. "You wanna just stay here for tonight Luda?". She nods sleepily "Lemme call my mom first". She gets up and steps into another room to call her mom "I can't stay here tonight. My mom is on the way to pick me up" She sighs and pouts. I get up off the couch and hug her "Get home safely okay? I love you Luda" I kiss her forehead. "I love you too Dawon. Make sure you sleep well" I nod and start to pick up the living room. Empty snack wrappers scatter the living room. Luckily Luda was there to help me and we got it done very quickly. A few minutes later we hear a knock at the door. I kiss Luda goodbye and she greets her mom at the door. Once she closes the door behind her I collapse on the couch exhausted. I feel my eyelids get heavy and eventually I pass out on the couch.

Author's Note

Man what a chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I might keep this fanfiction purely fluff but if you want a rated M chapter let me know. As always thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter lovely readers. - Author~