Chapter 11: First Date

Invisible

Dawon's POV

I walk to the cafe where Luda told me to meet her. It was a beautiful day outside the weather is perfect for a date. Maybe I'll take Luda to the park afterward as a surprise. I open the door to the cafe and enter. I scan the cafe and spot Luda sitting at a table next to the window. I get in line to order my coffee. I look back at Luda who's staring out the window. I can't believe I managed to go on a date with Luda. Normally I would just keep my feelings inside and never tell anyone my feelings, but Luda is different she's more special to me. I turn my head back towards the line and realize it's my turn to order. "Hi I'll just have one small latte please" The cashier nods when he hears my order. I then hand him the correct amount of money and step to the side to wait for my drink. A few minutes later I am handed my drink. I thank the person and walk over to the table Luda was sitting at. "Hey I hope I didn't keep you waiting long" I say as I pull the chair out to sit down. Luda shakes her head "Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you're here now Dawon". I smile at her and take a sip of my drink. "So tell me a bit about yourself Luda" I put down my drink and look at her. "Well no one really knows this but I can't sleep alone. i always need to cuddle something in order for me to feel safe" She looks down at her cup in embarrassment. "Don't worry I find that to be adorable Luda" She looks up at me with a surprised look on her face. "You know something about me is I am afraid of thunder. I just don't like the sound of it. It scared me as a kid and it stills scares me now". I confess hoping to reassure Luda. "Really you're scared of thunder Dawon?" She asks me and I nod in response. Luda takes a sip of her drink "What's your favorite season?" She asks me as she sets her drink down. I think for a moment before responding "Definitely spring because I love all the flowers and my birthday is during spring". Luda smiles at me warmly "Your birthday is April 16th right?". I nod "It is how did you know?". She chuckles "I have my sources, but they must be kept secret" She puts a finger over her lips and winks at me. How cute. "Alright then stay mysterious" I grab my cup and take one final sip. I then look at Luda's cup "Are you done Luda? If you are I can throw away your empty cup for you". She nods and hands me her empty cup. I get up and walk over to the trashcan to discard the empty cups. When I turn back to look at the table a teenage boy is talking to Luda. He walks away as soon as he sees me. "What was that all about? Was he bothering you Luda?" I ask Luda with a concerned tone in my voice. Luda shakes her head "That was just some guy trying to flirt with me. Don't worry about it I handled it". She stands up pushing her chair underneath the table "Where are we headed to next?". I smile and grab Luda's hand "A surprise location" I drag Luda out of the cafe by hand.

Luda's POV

I'm intrigued as to where Dawon is taking me. Although I don't appreciate being dragged, but it's Dawon so I'll forgive her. She leads me to the park and my eyes light up with with excitement. "We have arrived at our destination" Dawon chuckles as she sees the excitement in my face. "It's so pretty Dawon" I look around the park. There was barely anyone there which is a shame because it's such a nice day outside. Dawon squeezes my hand gently "I knew you would like it. It's just as pretty as you Luda". I feel my heart skip a beat and my cheeks heat up "Oh stop you're just saying that" I hit Dawon's arm in a playful manner. She chuckles in response "I'm just stating facts Luda. No need to get so flustered cutie" I mumble under my breath. We walk towards a tree and stand underneath it. "Ah a perfect shady spot" Dawon smiles warmly as she turns to face me grabbing both of my hands. I stand on my tip toes and peck Dawon's cheek. She giggles "You know you could have just asked me to lean down Luda". I pout "That's no fun because then you'll know what I'm gonna do. I wanna surprise you." She ruffles my hair "Alright cutie have it your way". She suddenly lets go of my hands and pulls out her phone "Let's get a picture together to remember this day forever". I nod "Good idea Dawon!". She opens up her camera and we pose together. She takes the picture and shows it to me "We look so cute together" I chuckle. She grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers once more "Wanna keep walking Luda?" I look at her and nod "Of course". We leave the tree's cool shade and continue to walk around the park. I'm happy to be with Dawon. I'm happy that I bumped into her in the hallway. I could tell she was a little shy that first time we talked. I guess fate really wanted us to be together. Why else would I have fallen for her so quickly? I then think back to what I told the boy in the cafe. He was flirting with me trying several pickup lines on me. I finally shut him up when I pointed out Dawon and told him that she was my girlfriend. then he quickly left when Dawon walked back to the table. I know we're not exactly official yet, but it just felt so good to say that she was my girlfriend. Maybe I should ask her if we should make it official? At a different time perhaps now I just wanna enjoy the time I can spend with her. I look into her eyes and I see a sparkle in her eyes it's something I've never seen in her eyes before. "Don't stare too long Luda you'll lose yourself in my eyes" I hear her chuckle. I quickly look away blushing deeply "I was just admiring the way your eyes sparkle in the sunlight Dawon". She raises a brow "My eyes sparkle in the sunlight?". I nod and she takes out her phone. She looks at herself in the reflection of the screen "I don't see it Luda. What are you talking about?" I suddenly get an idea. I pull out my phone "Let me take a picture of you to show you" I quickly open my camera and take a picture of Dawon. I set the picture as my lockscreen "Show meeee" She whines. I turn my phone off and she pouts "Hey you promised to show me Luda". I turn my phone back on and show her my lockscreen she gasps "You sneaky smol". I smirk and look at the time "Dawon it's getting late the sun is about to set". She nods and lights up with excitement "Luda get on my back I'll take you to my house to spend the night". I hesitantly nod and hop onto Dawon's back "I have to text my mom as soon as I get to your house Dawon". I wrap my legs around her waist holding on tightly "Of course Luda I understand". After a few minutes of walking we finally arrive at Dawon's house. She lets me off of her back on her front porch. "Oh Luda I almost forgot something" She pulls me close to her and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss her back. I feel her arms wrap around my waist. She pulls away a minute later "We should head inside Luda it's getting dark". I nod and Dawon opens the door I follow her inside and close the door behind me.

 

Author's Note 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I made it extra fluffy because there's no such thing as too much fluff. Thank you for reading and supporting this fanfiction. I'll see you in the next chapter lovely readers. - Author~