Chapter 1: Only a Dream

Invisible

Dawon's POV

I walk up to Luda feeling more
nervous then I have ever been before. I greet her with a warm smile before addressing her. "Hey Luda there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time..." I pause to look at her reaction she nods and responds with "Dawon what is it?". I feel my knees start to get weak but finally I work up the courage to tell Luda. "Luda I have the biggest crush on you and I have for the longest time". Luda stands there in complete shock. I was about to walk away but, Luda leans up and pecks my lips. "Dawon I knew you had a crush on me, don't think I don't see you eyeing me in class". I opened my mouth to speak when all of a sudden I hear this loud beeping in my ears. I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock. "It was only just a dream" I sigh heavily as I get out of bed and get ready for school. "If only I actually had the courage to talk to Luda, but I don't even think she knows I exist. I feel so invisible." I quickly get dressed and head out the door to walk to school. 

Author's Note

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Invisible. Sorry if it was a little short I promise there will be more next chapter and definitely more characters. Also forgive any spelling or grammer mistakes I made I type too fast sometimes. Until next chapter lovely readers. - Author ~