Chapter 16: Fixing A Broken Heart

Invisible

Eunseo's POV

I messed up. I messed up really bad. I should have told Bona as soon as I started to fall in love with Cheng Xiao because when I fell in love with Xiao I lost my feelings for Jiyeon. I just didn't know how to tell her. I need to fix this. At lunch, I walked over to the table where Jiyeon, Luda, and I usually sit. Jiyeon is sitting alone "Hey Bona we need to talk". She looks up at me " I just wanna be alone right now. We can talk later Eunseo". Ouch, she seems really mad at me. I nod and walk away trying not to make the situation worse. I spot Luda sitting at a table with Dawon, Mei Qi, Xuan Yi, and Cheng Xiao so I walk over and sit down next to Cheng Xiao. I lay my head down on the table in frustration. I didn't feel like eating today.

Luda's POV

I felt bad for Juyeon and Jiyeon. They've always had a love-hate relationship, but I never knew they had feelings for each other. I lean my head against Dawon's shoulder trying to think how I can get them to talk to each other again. Suddenly the perfect idea pops into my head. "I'll be right back Dawon" I lift my head off of her shoulder and get up. I walk over to the table where Jiyeon was sitting and sit across from her "Don't push me away Bona I just want to talk to you". She stays silent a few moments before finally looking at me "Fine what do you want to talk to me about?". Finally I got her to talk to me "I wanna talk about you and and Eunseo". She looks at Juyeon who still had her head on the table "I wanna talk to her myself Luda". I nod and stand up to go get Juyeon. I tap Juyeon's shoulder lightly and she looks at me. I point over to Jiyeon "She wants to talk to you alone" She nods and walks over to the table at sits next to Jiyeon.  I sit back down next to Dawon and sigh heavily. Dawon looks at me "Is everything alright?" She tilts her head to the side slightly. "I honestly don't know Dawon" I lay my head on her shoulder. I look over at the table and wonder what they're talking about. 

Eunseo's POV

I sit down next to Jiyeon and immediately she pulls me into a hug "I overreacted and I want to apologize". Jiyeon pulls away from me and I look into her eyes which are filled with tears "I should be the one apologizing. I was foolish and hurt you. I should have told you earlier rather than you having to find out yourself".  Jiyeon manages to smile although I see tears stream down her face "I just want you too be happy Eunseo. I'm happy to be your friend." I wipe away her tears "I'm sure there will be someone better for you". Jiyeon looks over my shoulder "Woah who's that?" she points to Xuan Yi sitting at the table next to Mei Qi "Oh that's Wu Xuan Yi she's on the track team with me". She raises her brow "Is she single?". Is she serious? She must have gotten over me fast, but what can I expect it's Kim Jiyeon. "Uh I think she just broke up with Mei Qi like a couple days ago so, yeah she's single" Jiyeon smiles widely and walks over to the table where I sat before. She pulls up a chair and sits down next to Xuan Yi. I chuckle at Jiyeon's actions. Sigh Kim Jiyeon you're like a snake. I walk back over to the table and I stop in my tracks. The first thing I notice is Luda sitting in Dawon's lap "What's going  on here?" I chuckle softly as Luda's face turns a bright red "I tried to get up to check on you you guys, but Dawon pulled me onto her lap instead".  I look over at Dawon who has a smug look on her face. I sit down next to Cheng Xiao. Luda suddenly perks up "I just got the best idea. Are you all free this weekend?" Everyone at the table nods in unison. Luda squeals in excitement "Great so how about we have a sleepover at my house this weekend? I'm sure my mom won't mind". Dawon looks at Luda "That sounds fun, but Luda you need to stop squirming please" Luda mumbles an apology and sits still. "I'll definitely be there Luda" I say smiling widely. Before anyone else could say anything the bell rings signaling that lunch was over. I grab Xiao's hand and walk with her to class. Out of the corner of my eye I see Dawon kissing Luda's cheek saying goodbye to her as they walk their separate directions. They make a cute couple if I do say so myself.

 

Author's Note 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!  Next chapter will be filled with fluff. So be expecting that. As always thank you for reading and I hope to see you in the next chapter lovely readers. - Author~