Chapter 8 - Save Me Please

Tomorrow's Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Bullying and Use of Language.

Kyungsoo walked to school after he finished his shift morning. He went straight to the gym locker room to change into his uniform. While changing his clothes , he heard voices coming closer , so he changed quickly and was ready to leave when he heard a familiar voice.

“ Well.. well .. Soo Jung look who I have found here.” Heechul smirked and turned to Soo jung and pointed at kyungsoo.

“ The is early today” Soo Jung remark.

Kyungsoo gulped and tried to move out of the gym locker , but a punch landed in his abdominal that sent him backward and and his back made harsh contact with the locker and fall into the ground.

“You think I will allow you to go easily?” Soo jung smirked. 

Kyungsoo hold his stomach and tried to stand up but Kim heechul pulled him up by his collar and punch him in his jaw and split kyungsoo’s lips. 

Soo Jung and Heechul took turn in beating kyungsoo and insulting him verbally. 

“ God I hate you so much you piece of ” Soo Jung said kicking Kyungsoo’s leg.

“ You deserve to die but will go easy on you” Heechul kicked kyungsoo’s side.

“ I think we did a good job today Heechul , let’s go now” Soo jung said sending a last kick into kyungsoo’s chest and walked out of the locker room.

Kyungsoo laid down in the cold floor shaking , he tried to stand up but came crashing to the ground. He tried standing again and stood on a shaky legs. He let a soft cry when he tried to move, he thanked god no one was around to see how a mess he is now. He reached the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror , his lips were split and there was a cut under his right eye and forehead. A tear dropped from his eye and he wiped it quickly, he washed his face and tried to stop the bleeding from the cuts. He looked at the mirror again and thought “ Don’t cry , smile kyungsoo like grandma said. Don’t let them break you” but tears kept dropping like a waterfall “ God kyungsoo , stop crying even if it hurt. please stop” He wiped his tears harshly with the back of his hand and walked out of the bathroom and went to his class. 

 

-

 

 

Jongin came late to school , he overslept as usual , he sprinted to his class and got in before the teacher walked in. Jongin panted and sat next to Sehun. 

“ Let me think , you overslept.” Sehun whispered facing the board. 

Jongin nodded and tried to catch his breath. “ Have you seen kyungsoo today?” jongin whispered back.

Sehun shook his head No. 

“ Kim Jongin , Oh Sehun please focus”. The history teacher said. 

They faced the board and nodded.

 

-

 

 

Kyungsoo walked with his face down to his next class, he avoid looking at everyone especially teachers. He walked in his math class and sat in his desk at the end of the class and buried his face in his book. Jongin came in and smiled when he saw kyungsoo , he went directly to the latter to greet him. 

“ Hi Kyungsoo.” Jongin smiled and waved. 

Kyungsoo bowed quickly and said in a whisper “Hi’ and buried his face more in his book avoiding looking at jongin. 

Jongin frowned and said in a concern voice “ Kyungsoo are you okay?” and touched his shoulder but kyungsoo flinched violently and let out a whimper. Jongin eyes went wide and tried to say something but the math teacher interrupt and told him to go back to his seat.

The whole time , jongin tried to look at kyungsoo’s face but he kept his head down. He tapped his legs nervously and thought “ Did something happened to him? did someone hurt him” jongin felt uneasy the whole time. 

When the bell ring , he packed his book inside his bag and turned around to catch kyungsoo ,but kyungsoo was out of the door , he tried to follow the latter but kyungsoo disappear into the crowds. 

 

-

 

 

The school ended and jongin couldn’t get a hold of kyungsoo the whole day. He wanted to go the coffee shop where kyungsoo work , but he received a text from his mother telling him to come home after school directly because his grandfather is visiting today and staying for the night. 

“ Jonginnie , were you able to see kyungsoo today ?” Baekhyun said. 

“ No , I tried to look for him , but he was nowhere to be seen” Jongin sighed. 

“ Maybe he’s busy” Chanyeol patted jongin shoulder.

“ I don’t know , I feel like he’s avoiding me.” Jongin said sadly“ I will see you guys tomorrow , I will leave first , My grandfather is visiting today.”  he walked to his car and got in. 

“ Poor Jongin , I’ve never seen him like that” Baekhyun sighed.

“ Look , kyungsoo is there” Chanyeol pointed at the latter getting out of school. 

“ Kyungsoo-yah , Kyungsoo yah” Baekhyun said out loud while waving and jumping so kyungsoo will see him.

Kyungsoo looked up and saw the two boys coming over. He buried his half face into Jongin’s scarf when the duo arrived to where he was standing.

“ Remember us , we are Jongin’s friends” Baekhyun said smiling.

Kyungsoo bowed and kept his head down.

“ Are you going to work?” Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo nodded.

“ Can we walk you to your work?” Baekhyun asked cutely and waited for kyungsoo to answer.

Kyungsoo was about to shake  his head no , when he saw out of the corner of his eye two familiar shoes and a shiver run down his body. These belong to Soo jung and Heechul and he thought that his body won’t handle another beating today.

“ If you want too .” Kyungsoo said softly.

 

 

They walked with kyungsoo to the coffee shop, they were chatting and laughing and kyungsoo listened to everything and smiled softly but kept his head down the whole time , afraid to be caught by the duo. 

“ Kyungsoo -yah , why didn’t you came to our table at lunch break.” Chanyeol asked. 

They tried to look at kyungsoo face but he was hiding it well behind the scarf. 

“ I was at the library” Kyungsoo answered quietly.

“ Jongin was looking for you the whole day” Baekhyun said.

At the mention of the said name , kyungsoo stopped and guilt start to eat him from the inside , he indeed kept avoiding jongin the whole day , he didn’t want the latter to get worried if he saw him in this condition. He didn’t want him to pity him because he is weak and couldn’t stand for himself. He didn’t want him to get hurt too. Baekhyun soft voice interrupted his thoughts.

“ Kyungsoo-yah , jongin is here for you, we are all here for you.” Baekhyun said softly touching kyungsoo lanky arm.

“ Yeah Kyungsoo , we are here for you , don’t hesitated to ask for help.” Chanyeol confirmed what Baekhyun said earlier. 

Kyungsoo looked up at them with glossy eyes and bruised jaw and whispered “ Thank you baekhyun hyung and chanyeol hyung” and smiled sincerely , even though it hurt to smile , he smiled because he knew they meant well. They reached the coffee shop and kyungsoo told them to wait and brought two hot chocolate and said “ my treat , Thank you for walking me to worked” Kyungsoo smiled and bowed to them before going back to his work.

 

 

The duo got out of the cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter