Chapter 4 - Age of Seventeen

Tomorrow's Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Use of language and Bullying 

 

 

“ I got call from work today and they need my help in Korea , so they are going to transfer me to the branch in Korea  .” Jongin’s father said in one breath. 

“ WHAT?!” both Sun young and jongin said at the same time. 

Jongin’s father looked at them worriedly and rubbing his hand together. 

“ Dad , are you serious ?” Jongin asked his father and looked at his mother and said “ Mom , seems like that my wish came true.” She smiled at him and jongin’s father looked at them confused. “ What wish ?”.

 Sun young reached her hand and hold his hand and said “ Jongin wanted to go back to Korea , yesterday when he blew the candles , he told me that he wished if we can moved back to Korea.” Jongin’s father looked at jongin who was giving him a big warm smile and opened his arms and jongin moved fast to hug his father.

“ Thank you thank you dad so much” Jongin hide his face in his father chest and hold him tight.

Jongin’ father and sun young looked at each other and smiled, Sun young stood up and join the hug. 

 

 

 

 

“ Are you okay Sun young ?” Jongin’s father hugged his wife and kissed her head, when they were alone in the bedroom.Sun young hammed. 

Jongin’s father put his both hands on his wife cheeks and said fondly “ If you want to stay here , we will , it might broke jongin heart but he will understand. I don’t want to pressure you. I know you don’t remember much of your past events and if going back to Korea will be a hard on you . .” Sun young cut her husband by kissing his palms and said “I’m okay honey , I’m really okay , I think I’m ready to go back. and the look on jongin face made me want to go today if I can. Thank you for being supportive all these years, I love you Jongin’s father”. 

He looked at her softly and kissed her and said between the kisses “ I love you Sun young , I love you”. 

 

 

 

After a month of packing and sending their stuff back to Korea , the Kim family were ready to travel back to home. “Jongin wake up , come on we need to hurry or we will miss the flight” Sun Young raffled her son hair. Jongin opened his eye immediately and jump off the bed and entered the bathroom. Sun young laughed at him and went to get ready. The Kim family took last look at their house and said their goodbyes to their neighbors before heading to the airport. They checked in and waited next to the gate, Jongin walked to big window and put his hand on it and looked at the airplane that will take him to Korea. He closed his eye and took a deep breath and heard almost whisper “ I’m waiting” , he opened his eye and looked around wondering who said that. His father came to him and hold his hand “ come on jongin the gate are open.” They settle in their seats , his parents  sat next to each other and he sat alone. He looked at the outside world from his small window and whispered “ I’m coming back”. The plane took off and flew in the big blue sky.

 

-

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo  woke up mid afternoon, he looked around confused, “ what happened ? why I’m sleeping late?” he thought , he looked down and saw the letter and froze. He remembered, he shiver and he start to tear up , he reached for the envelope and opened it. He counted the money and planned on how he is going to spend it. He washed and got dressed and put the money in his jacket pocket and went out to buy some bread and milk. He bought what he needed from the convenience store and on the way back to his home ,he felt that someone was following him and when he was about to turn around , a big hand stopped him and dragged him to a small alley . He was pinned to the wall and he whimper at the harsh contact of his back to the wall , he looked up and saw group of three boys, they looked about 17 or 18 years old. A rough hand tugged his smooth face up and said “Hey kid, what do you have?” the boy pointed to his jacket, Kyungsoo look down and said “ Nothing”. Another boy kick his ankle and said, “ Liar , I’ve seen you back at the store , you have money in here.” Kyungsoo try to move but he was stopped by a punch to his jaw, he cried and stopped moving. The other boy reach to his pocket and take out the money. “ Please , this is all what I have , please I need it” , The boy who was pinning him to the wall lift kyungsoo’s chin and looked him in the eye and said,” Guess what ? I don’t care” and release kyungsoo and he fell to the ground. The boys laugh took turn in kicking and punching a 12 years old kyungsoo. 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t move , he felt sick and cold laying in the dirty floor of the small alley. He tried walking but his ankle was swollen , he was limping and kept his head down. he reach his home and collapse in the floor and broke in tears. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter