Chapter 1 - Age of Three

Tomorrow's Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Kyungsoo-yah be a good boy okay " Kyungsoo's mother said. 

 

The 3 years old Kyungsoo looked at his mother with his wide innocence eyes and his heart shape smile and nodded. Kyungsoo mother hugged and kissed him in both cheeks  " I love you soo " kyungsoo mother said , " I love you too mom “ , the baby replied.

 

Kyungsoo’s mother left the room where kyungsoo was playing with Jongin, her two years old baby friend at the playroom . 

" I will come back after 3 hours to pick him up , thank you Sun Young for looking after him" Kyungsoo mother said to her best friend. 

" No need to thank me , kyungsoo is like a son to me and he will have fun with jongin , I bet they will be best friends , look at how they are playing ,the look so cute together." They laughed and went together to the front door, " Oh Sun young , Kyungsoo's inhaler is in his bag , just in case he had a hard time breathing" said kyungsoo' mother worriedly." You don't have to worry Sulli , I will take good care of him , now go and enjoy your date “ Sun Young winked and waved her goodbye.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo woke up to the sound of hysterical crying , he rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands and tried to look around and saw jongin deep sleep next to him. He tried to move and go down the bed. When his little feet touched the ground , Sun young entered the room, her tears were running down her face and when her eyes found the tiny body standing on the floor ,she froze. He looked at her confusedly and then he smiled and opened his arms for her to be picked up. Sun young  picked him up and hugged him tight and start crying again. " Poor baby , poor baby " she kept saying. Kyungsoo looked up at her and put his tiny hand on her face trying to stop her tears from falling " Auntie, please don't cry, were you having a bad dream?,mommy always says when I feel sad that today is already passing and tomorrow will be better" he said smiling. 

Sun young stopped crying and hugged baby Kyungsoo saying " Sulli raised you well baby , my poor baby  " kyungsoo looked at her with his innocence eyes and smiled , she kept rocking hime back and forth until he felt his eyelid heavy and he surrendered to dreamland. Sun young laid him down next to her baby and said " I wish it was a bad dream kyungsoo , I really wish , but as sully said tomorrow will be better". 

 

 

Kyungsoo parents died in a car accident while coming back to pick up kyungsoo from the Kim’s house. Kyungsoo was left alone without parents in this world. After a week from staying with the Kim family ,his grandmother took him and su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter