Chapter {9}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

" I will go in first and you come in seconds later ok" I said looking at Jungkook " Why cant we just go in together it would be more weird if we didnt" I said looking at him " well I am going in first" I said and walked in the classroom thank goodness the class hasnt start yet cause I didnt want to get another punishment I sat in my seat in front of Chanyeol I smiled at him before sitting dow.

Jungkook walked in few seconds later he looked at me and I looked at him and I cleared my throat looking at Chanyeol making a conversation " so how do you like school so far" I said looking at him.

" you already asked me that in the hallway remember" he said looking at me confused " oh haha right my bad" faking laughing. " so what did you and Jungkook talk about" he said looking at me and I looked at Jungkook who was already staring I cleared my throat and looked back at Chanyeol who was waiting for my answer.

" it was nothing" I said turning around looking at the board I suddenly got a text I opened my phone and it read " I miss you already" from Jungkook I smiled down on my phone and turned around to glance at him who was already staring I texted back " but you are looking at me" I said sending it " I know but I miss kissing you" he replied with a sad emoji at the end which causing me blush hard cause my face was turning red.

" anything interesting Mr. Park" the teacher said making me look at her and quickly put my phone away. About time the bell ranged I was putting my books in my bag about to leave when I noticed that Hayley or Hayler girl whatever her name is walk up to Jungkook.

" hey can I talk to you for a second?" she said looking at Jungkook " yeah sure what is it?" he said looking at her " I miss you and I want you back" she said looking at him " maybe he doesnt want you anymore" I said butting in. Jungkook raised an eyebrow looking at me and crossed his arms on his chest leaning on the desk.

" Its none of your business this is between us not you" she said looking at me " maybe it is my business" I said looking at her " why do you care anyways" she said looking at me.

" I dont care I just dont like you thats all you have been getting on my last nerves lately just because you once dated Jungkook dont mean and I have told you a million times dont mess with me" I said with a threaten tone I felt warm arounds around me pushing me back and it was Jungkook I quickly shoved them off and grabbed my bookbag and headed out of the classroom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook

" Hayley I dont think thats a good idea us getting back together sorry its not going to work out" I said with an apologetic look leaving her looking down and went after Jimin. I caught up with him and ended up being at his locker with his friends he looked pissed at me well that wasnt new.

" look" I said " dont bother" he said  " can I see you alone" I said looking at his friends " for what you were alone with him this morning whats so important that you guys are keeping us out of it" his best friend said looking at us. "its nothing tae" Jimin said looking at his friend.

" right its not like you tell me anything anyways" he said kind of down. " Tae its not like that" he said to his friend who was walking away. " I will go after him" Chanyeol said "thanks" Jimin said giving him a nod.

" look I am sorry if I coming in between you and your friend" I said looking at him " he will get over it he is always like that when he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed" He said giggling I giggled too. " come on" I said taking his hand and he removed it " what did I tell you" he said playfully hitting me.

" oh sorry I forgot" I said giggling he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter