Chapter {13}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

we got in the car and I drove out of the parking lot " here put this on" I said handing him a blind fold " do I really have to" he said fake whining " yes my darling" I said chuckling  he put on the blindfold making sure he cant see.

" we almosts there " I said as he nodded " ahh it feels so werid not been able to see" he said chuckling I parked at the parking lot " are we here already?" he said " yeah hold up I will help you" I said as I unlocked my seatbelt and than unlocked his seatbelt I got off the car closing the door and and going to his side and opend the door taking his hand and helping him out of the car while his hands are trying to reach out to something.

 I just decided to pick him up bridal style instead and he put his arms around my neck and I gently placed him on his feet I took his hand interwining it with mine " kook-ah where are we" he said " oh so we are giving each other nicknames now" I said raising my eyebrow even though he cant see but its whatever.

I walked him until we got to the place I wanted to go I opened his blindfold and the different color of lights all came on that were hanging from ropes and trees and christmas lights around the park poles and a blanket on the floor with desserts on it  his whole jaw dropped and I think I saw tears fall down on his cheek " are you crying?" I said shocked pulling him into a hug making him eve cry more.

" is it that bad" I said looking at him "no its so beautiful that I had to break down and cry nobody has ever done this for me I dont know what to say" he said choking through his words with tears falling down " awee baby you got me all worried and dont worry you will get all this kind of treatment all the time" I said kissing him on the lips as he kissed back.

" since when is the great Jeon Jungkook so romantic" he said wiping his tears " I am only romantic for the right person" I said as he slighly hit me on my chest and his face was red he hided his face on my neck as I just giggled " come on lets sit" I said as I took his hand and we sat on the blanket " this is so beautiful Kookie-ah I love it" he said and kissed me and I kissed him back.

 " when did you set all this up?" he said looking at me " when you kicked me out of your room telling me that you were gonna get ready" I said " really to plan all this only took you 1 hour and 30 minutes wooow much respect" He said putting up both of his tombs up while smiling " and you still manage to look so good did you plan what to wear too" he said as I chuckled " no I littrary just threw something on well I mean I still manage to look alittle though" I said looking at him.

" I can never do that I have to look for an outfit that suits me why do you think I look good in mornings all the time" he said looking at me as I chuckled. : its that why you are always up earlier than me" I said as we both chuckled " come on lets lay down and look up the starry night" I said as we laid down on the blanket and looked up the sky where there was so many stars.

" wow the stars look so beautiful I have never seen anything like it I just saw them in movies and stuff I have always been jealous of the people that would like come here with their lovers and just looking at the stars" he said " well you dont need to be jealous anymore you have me now and we could a lot of amazing things together and it would be perfect" I said as I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead we saw the big dipper as both of our jaws dropped.

" thats so big" he said looking at the stars smiling wide " you want to know what else is big?" I said with a smirk and his face turned r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter