Chapter {12}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

I laid on his chest closing my eyes as he held me close I looked at my phone to look at the time and it read 6:30  we been sitting here for hours in each other arms "Jungkook-ah get up I have to get ready for our date" I said getting off of him. "it only....6:30" he said also looking at the time " we have an hour and half" he said looking at me.

" yeah but it takes me a while to get ready come on get up and go home I dont want you to see me get ready" I said taking his hand and dragging him out the door. " you are already pretty just throw some clothes on and you done" he said as I dragged him out the door.

" I will see you at 8:00 pm" I said as I waved to him and he waved back and went down the stairs I heard the door open and than closed I looked out my window and he entering his house I sighed in relief I dont know why I was holding my breath for but lets get started

. I walked into my walk-in closet and looked at all the clothes that were hanging I took out some pair of shirts and placed on them on the bed and went back and took out some pants and shorts also and my shoes collection on the floor next to my bed.

I picked up a yellow plaid shirt and blue jeans with a thin black belt and put them on I looked at my huge mirror that was in front of me I shook my head nah not this one I took it off and tossed it on the floor side.

I picked up a black shirt that read in big white word "AWESOME!"  I took black pants and put them on and added a red leather jacket on top of the shirt. I took it off and tossed it on with the other pair of clothes man I need new clothes I couldnt figure what to wear for the pass 30 minutes I went downstairs with my shorts on with no shirt.

" Mom I have nothing to wear" I said looking at her " honey what are you talking about you have a whole closet full of new clothes that were brought yesterday" she said looking at me. " Mom I have a date with Jungkook I need to look good I dont want to look normal its our first date" I said as her smile grew wide and walked up to.

" Oh my God you have a date with Jungkook thats great lets find you and outfit" she said taking my hand and leading me upstairs to my room and gasped at the mess I made with the clothes " what happened in here a tornado fleww by or what honey this is all your new clothes" she said starting to pick up the clothes off the floor and placed them on the bed.

" Mom help me I been at it for the pass 30 minutes and I only have an Hour left to get ready and I ant got anything down cant even find an outfit to wear" I said looking at her.

" ok what do you need help with" she said looking at me " everything" I said " okay" she said as he also looked through my shirts and pants " try on this black shirts and this white t-shirt" she said tossing it to me as I catched it " you have so many black pants for what though to prepare for someone's death or what" she said as we both laughed.

" mom can you please turn around I am going to change" I said looking at her " pshhh I already saw everything thats on your body what else is there to see" she said turning around" that was when I was a kid now I am big I changed" I said starting to change into the clothes that she gave me.

" well your still my baby you havent grown up for me yet" she said turning around as I was already done " this outfit looks plain" I said as he agree too " well its not like your life isnt plain either" she said " mom!" I said looking at her as she chuckled.

" I am kidding I am kidding my goodness okay lets try on another one here" she said tossing me a white t-shirt and a black pants with a blue jean jacket I tried it on " it looks okay " I said looking at her " but not okay enough here" she said handing me a plain black shirt and a black pants with a gucci belt and a sky blue trench coat I put it on and looked at the mirror  and smiled.

" now thats what I am talking about" my mom said smiling and looking at me and making me turn around for her to see my outfit " I like it I will go with this one" I said as she smiled " I am so good at choosing outfits" she said as we both laughed.

" anything else you need help with for the da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter