Chapter {11}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

Finally school is over I rushed out of the classroom I no longer wanted to be in there I spotted Taehyung and I walked towards him he started walking faster as he saw me I ran to catch up with him.

" What do you want first you steal my best friend what more do you want from me" he said looking at me " look calm down I came in peace and I didnt steal anyone's bestfriend okay and I am sorry what happened between you and Jimin I came to make it right" I said looking at him with a serious face

. " Can I give you a ride home" I said as I added he gave me a disbelief look and started walking off I started following him I stopped when I spotted Jimin who was already looking at me I looked at both Jimin and back to Taehyung who was getting farther I decided to follow Tae instead I wanted to make it right between the two I didnt want to be the reason of their broken friendship.

I catched up with him " why didnt you go to your boyfriend?" he said looking at me " because I am the reason why your friendship is ruined. " well at least you are aware of that" he said under his breath I heard it but decided to ignore it " look their is nothing to be fixing here okay" he said " look I know that you dont like me and I understand that I wouldnt like me either if I were you on what I have put you through I get that but I am here asking you to give me a chance and hopefully we can be friends.

I dont want my boyfriend's best friend to hate me and Jimin means alot to me and I know you do too and I understand why you are mad"  I said looking at him " excatly what do you understand" he said looking at me I know that you are in love with Jimin" I blurted out he just stood there with a shocked face " h-how d-did you know?" he said looking at me.

" an Alpha knows when another Alpha is in love with their mate and thats why I hated you so much" I said looking at him " what do you mean so you telling me this whole time you were Jimin's mate and you didnt do anything you just sat there and watched?" he said looking at me in disbelief.

" I have always wondered why you hated me" he said looking at me " because I always thought Jimin hated me so I didnt make a move until now" I said " what was so different now that you made a move" he said looking at me " Jimin came to me when he was in heat I mean he came a lot of times but this time it just felt right" I said.

" you better have not taken advantage of him when he was in heat" he said looking at me with serious face " I didnt do anything before it got too serious I sent him back home and he doesnt even remember what happened the next day" I said in defense.

" well since you two are already mates I cant do anything about it I am just upset that he didnt tell me anything like how long was he going to hide it from me" I said " maybe because it wasnt the right time to you" I said " I am his best friend there shouldnt be a right time to tell me something" he said in defense

. " your right and I dont know what was going on inside his head" I said " so can you two please make-up and we can all be friends and how about this I will you guys the whole day tomor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter