Chapter {8}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

I cleaned myself  and took my bag and headed downstairs to find Jungkook on the couch and also saw his parents I bowed in respect. I went towards Jungkook and sat next to him he gave me a quick look and focused back on the tv. " How are your parents Jimin?" Mrs. Jeon said making me turn around to look at her " I havent seen them yet" I said looking them.

" Oh you didnt go home yet you should probably let them know you are here" she said smiling and walked to the kitchen as I nodded my head. I turned around and looked at Jungkook who wasnt saying anything I looked to see what he was watching.

" Jungkook-ah?" I said as earning a hum from him " you better not tell anyone a-abo" I said before he cutted me off " Okay I got it I wont tell anyone" he said with a eyeroll and I ended up slapping the back of his head as he growl at me making me go into submission lowing my head down.

" that hurts" he said rubbing the back of his head glaring at me " I am leaving" I said getting up from the couch and getting my bag and about to walk out. " Why do you smell like Jungkook so much what were you doing in his room" Jin Hyung said looking at me causing me to be off guard " Huh?  n-nothing why who is asking?" I said as I heard a chuckle from Jungkook I didnt stay to hear an answer I just ran out of the house and went into mine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook

"Jungkook-ah did anything happen upstairs you guys smell like each other" Jin Hyung said coming to sit next to me " No nothing happened not important at least" I said still watching my tv. " did you tell him?" he said looking at me " tell him what?" I said also looking at him " that you are his mate" he said.

" I am sure he will figure that out himself and plus what the point mom and and dad said we are getting married anyways" I said " Jungkook-ah this is Jimin we are talking about he is like a little umm..." he said not founding the right word to say " Puffball?" I said as he agreed.

" he is a clueless guy so you are gonna have to tell him and that growl wasnt necessary making him go into submission" he said standing up. " Hyung?" I said making him look at me " I like Jimin Hyung" I said " well thats a given since you guys are mates and this is the first time I have heard you call him Hyung" He said as we both chuckled " so why wont you tell him that you like him" He added.

" I am scared" I said looking down playing with my fingers " what are you afraid of" he said sitting back down. " that he might not want me back that he might reject me" I said still playing with my fingers.

" Jungkook-ah I am sure he likes you too I mean who wouldnt your my brother you get the good looks from me" he said smiling as we both laughed. " but you never know if you never try" he said smiling before getting up " thank you Hyung" I said looking at him and he just nodded an agreement and walked off.

I will tell him tomorrow how I really feel I said to myself as I smiled I should get him a flower or something oh and some chocolate I got up from the couch and went to my room upstairs and grabbed my wallet and car keys and went down the stairs " where are you going Jungkook its almost dinner" My mom said looking at me " I will be back" I said as I walked out the door I see Jimin's car in the driveway I smiled to myself knowing that he is home.

I got in my car and started the engine and started driving off. I went into the store and looked around I smiled as I saw the flowers and walked towards it and grabbed a single rose and it was perfect just like Jimin I found the chocolate bar and extra large KitKat bar and went to the counterand put them on the table as the cashier scans it.

" must be one lucky omega to receive flowers and chocolate from their mate" the cashier said making me turn red " ah...yeah" I said smiling scratching my head. I paid for the items and headed out of the store and drove home. I entered my house after parking my car in the driveway and headed inside " I am back" I said " come to the kitchen dinner is ready" my mom said " alright be there in a few" I said and headed upstairs to my room and put the stuff on my bed setting my keys on the counter and went downstairs to the kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter