Chapter {15} part 1

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook,

I was been serious and they thing I was joking. " Guys I am been serious they can't share room together he is an Omega and he is an Alpha you don't know what is going to happen" I said  looking at them. " We been best friends for awhile nothing is going to happen" Jimin said said looking at me and chuckling. "what if you are in heat and than what do you know how you get?" I said catching myself on what I was saying.

I really shouldn't have said that I said thinking to myself "what is that supposed to know it's not like you are there when I am in heat...right?" Jimin said looking at me with his arms crossed across his chest and the rest waiting for an answer too. "Huh? I mean.... It's nothing that important...hehe" I said scarctching the back of my head. " no come on tell me cause it seems like you know" Jimin said still looking at me.

I will just tell him than. " Well whenever you are in heat you always come to my house and trust me its hard to hold back on things I want to do to you" I said as I wide eyes and closing my mouth noticing on what I just said. "Excuse me?" Jimin said. "..." I said under my breath. " I swear I didn't do anything I promise I always brought you back home to your bed, you be coming to me....okay that didn't sound very good" I said stopping myself.

Jimin walked up to me slowly as I also walked back slowly smiling halfly. " I promise I didn't do anything" I said raising my hand in surrender. " Why didn't you touch me though why am I not good enough?" He said as I raised an eyebrow and surprised look on my face and the rest also. "say what, Jimin you weren't yourself I didn't want to do anything agaisnt your will" I said looking at him putting my hands down.

Jimin walked away from me and went to stand next Tae. " Whatever Jungkook" he said looking at me and everyone else looking at him. "Tae can stay with my at my house" I said trying to change the subject. "Would that really be okay Jungkook?" Jimin's mom said looking at me and than at Tae. " I don't mind" Tae said and she nodded. "Great!" Jimin's mom said smiling.

I opened the door. "Alright let's go" I said as Jimin and Tae walked out the door. We got to my house and my parents were in the living room watching TV, They both turned their heads to see who walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter