Chapter {18}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV.

I couldn't believe on what was happening in front of me did he just proposed to me I was shocked and happy at the same time. "Yes" is all I could blurt out as he smiled at me and put the ring on my finger as he kissed me and hugged me as I did the same I had tears coming down my cheeks as he wiped them with a smile and kissed him again. "We should tell our parents this is great news" I said looking at him he looked down for a bit before looking at me again. " I want to wait before we tell them there are some stuff I have to figure out" He said looking at me I was kind of disappointed but it's whatever I am sure he has his reasons.

"ahh yeah sure understandable" I said looking down he grabbed my chin facing him. " Hey it's okay we will tell them I just have to figure out who I am and where I originated from and who were my parents and so forth" He said looking at me "wait you leaving?" I said looking at him as he looked down. " I will be back just until than wait for me" he said looking at me. "How long are you going to be gone?"  looking at him. "I will be back before you could even finish saying my name" he said resurring me.

"What about your parents and friends they are worried about you" I said. " I don't want to talk about them right now" he said walking away from me and went to grab his shirt. "Jungkook-ah they need to know that you are leaving and that you are safe are you going to have them worried all the time?" I said looking at him with a serious tone. " I won't be gone long so they don't have to worry" he said grabbing his pants putting them on and fixing up his hair and comes back to kiss me on the lips as I kiss back. " I gotta go I love you" He said as he went back out from the window. "I love you too" were the last words I said to him and I haven't seen him ever since he said he wouldn't be long HE LIED.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 Years Later

Jimin POV.

Jeon Jihyun get your back here and clean this room" I screamed at my son as he came running he is like a replica of mini Jungkook " Ma but its too much" he said whinning " well you sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter