Chapter {15} part 2

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook,

We heard the door open making us turn our heads towards the door and my older brother Jin walked in and stopped as he saw us staring at him. "oh Jungkook-ah what are you doing home early should'nt you be in school? and who is he?" He said staring hard at Tae trying to remember or something and focused his gaze at me.

I turned to face Tae who was a little behind me and back at my brother, "this is Tae he will be staying with us for a while, Tae this is my oldest brother Jin who is an Omega the one I was telling you about in the picture just few seconds ago" I said as he nodded. "you guys were talking about me? he didn't say anything bad about me right" He said glancing at me and than at Tae. 

Tae giggled a little and shook his head "no not really" he said smiling. "okay good cause I was about to beat his , and you look a lot like my younger brother well not Jungkook of course but yeah well I mean if he was still with us he would look like you" He said smiling a little. "I know I kind of went through it with your parents already" Tae said looking at Jin Hyung.

Jin Hyung widened his eyes " my parents are here? why didn't you tell me Kookie-yah" He said looking at me. " I don't know how was I supposed to know that you were coming home early too" I said defending myself. "fine, Jimin-ah is your brother home?" He said looking at Jimin. " No he wasn't home I don't know about now though, but when I went home he wasn't just my parents" Jimin said.

Jin Hyung looked over at Tae and smiled "welcome to the house you are welcome anytime, and alright Jimin-ah" he said as the door opened and we all looked to see who walked in and it was Yoongi Hyung. "well I guess the party was moved here?" Yoongi said looking at all of us. I chuckled and went to do our handshake. "What are you doing here dude?" I said looking at him.

"oh I don't know my best friend just ran out of the classroom like a lunatic I had to check if you were okay" he said as we both chuckled and I closed the door behind him. " Jin" he said in annyonce tone while looking at Jin Hyung. "Yoongi" Jin Hyung said also doing the same tone as Yoongi Hyung, I raised my eyebrow cause something seems fishy. "what's going on between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter