Chapter {6}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

I got up from my bed my goodness I hated Mondays or anything that has to do with me waking up early. I crawled on my four legs and made it to the bathroom brushing my teeth half-asleep after I was done I took off my clothes and jumped into the shower.

I walked out of the shower with a towel around my waist I got ready and blow dry my hair getting my bookbag and headed downstairs my family were already eating breakfast.

I quickly ate because I was running late my hair took too long than usual to do. I kissed my mom on the cheek and grabbed a toast " bye" I said as I rushed getting my keys and went out of the door I see that Jungkook's driveway was empty meaning that he has already gone already.

" where are you" I heard my phone beep as I looked it was Taehyung " on my way running late" I replied back and got in my car and put my bookbag on the backseat and started the engine and started driving. I arrived at Tae's house I beeped I didnt mean to beep but I was running late and Tae wasnt outside.

Tae came out and hopped in the car I drove off " what took you so long" he said looking at me. " my hair is what took me so long and I wasnt really paying attention at the time either" I said looking straight at the road. "why did you scent get stronger with Jungkook" he said looking " huh" what are you talking about" I said sniffing myself.

" I know that you always smelling like Jungkook but it wasnt this bad" he said. " you sound like Jungkook, why do you always smell like that kid" I said trying to mimick Jungkook at the end we both ended up laughing. We arrived at school I went to find a parking space but the school parking lot was full I cursed under my breath " why dont you get to class first I have to find a parking spot" I said as he got off the car and waved before walking off.

I finally found a parking spot I got off and got my bookbag and my phone and started walking off into the school knowing what I was expecting I opened the door and the every student was staring at me I caught a glimps of Jungkook who just blankly stared at me " The main office" the teacher said without even giving me an option. I rolled my eyes and closed the door and walked towards the main office I hated this teacher whenever you are late go to the main office mimicking her voice.

I opened the double doors to the main office and sat on a chair the lady on the front desk gave me the you late again look and shook her head " I will get back to you" she said typing her way on the computer. I heard the door open and my head turned towards the double doors to see a tall handsome Alpha he must be new cause I havent seen him around and this school is small so everyone knows each other. He crinkled his nose when he saw me we locked eyes for a good couple seconds and I broke it when I heard the counter lady say " welcome" the unknown Alpha went towards the counter lady.

After a couple of mintues them talking I heard my name being call I got up and went towards the Alpha and the lady at the counter " yeah" I said looking at her " I want you to show this young men the school that is your punishment for being late to your class" she said aia cursed under my breath somehow the Alpha must have heard me cause he chuckled as he cleared his throat. " okay" I said as me and the Alpha walked towards the door and walked into the hallways it was quiet.

" I am Chanyeol by the way" the Alpha said smiling and sticked his hand out with his cute little big ears. " I am Jimin" I said smiling taking his hand. " so you are a transfer or a new to town" I said looking at him " um both?" he said letting out a small smile.

" let me see your schedule" I said as he handed it to me I looked it " oh you have the same class as me 1st and 2nd period" I said smiling giving him the schedule back. " well thats good at least there will be one person that I know" he said chuckling. "I see you found your mate" he said making me look at him.

" huh? oh no I didnt find my mate" I said giggling " Oh?" he said surprised " I thought you might have seening how beautiful you look" he said as my cheeks flushed red. " anyways this is your locker across from mine" I said changing the subject as I pointed towards my locker. I showed him the rest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter