Chapter {16} part 1

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook,

I looked around me and saw everyone with a shocked and terrified looks on their faces except for Tae and Jimin. "Jungkook-ah y-you a-are a True Alpha? What? How?When? Why?" Jin Hyung said still shocked I chuckled a little with all of his question "Hyung too many questions one at a time and I don't know how is all I can tell you " I said looking at him.

My parents came out due to the loud growl they just heard" what's going on here..." My mom said before seening me and froze with her eyes widen with shock and confusion mixed in together, She ran back in her room looking at her confused and so was everyone else. "Jungkook who else has seen you like this?"My dad said looking at me with a serious tone.

I looked at him"nobody beside you guys right here and Tae's dad that's all I swear and Hoseok Hyung that's about it" I said looking at him "Tae's Dad saw you do you know what that means son?" My Dad said. " It means danger we can't be here" My Dad said before he could finish what he was going to say my mom came out with a bag full of clothes we all looked at her confused well at least I did I don't know about anyone else.

"Mom what is going on what's up with the bag full of clothes are you guys going on a trip or something that you didn't tell us? Hyung did you know?" I said looking at Jin Hyung who also was confused and shook his head. "Jungkook-ah honey go and pack up we are moving and you too Jin" My mom said looking. "What's going on what do you mean we are moving? Why are we moving?" I said asking all these question with confusion and so was everyone else besides my Dad.

" We can't stay here any longer we have to move to a different place come on now go pack your things so we could get going" My mom said. " No I am not doing anything until you tell me what is going here I demand answers" I said not moving. " Do you know why True Alphas are rare?" My mom said " No" I replied. "Because they are stronger than every wolves they are considered dangerous that nobody can control and when they come of age it's even more dangerous that's why it's dangerous for True Alphas to be seen or know and that is why we have to go...NOW" My mom said.

" I don't understand" I said " Don't you get it they will kill you if they find you and that is why we have to go they have killed the whole bloodline of True Alphas they have laid eyes on" She said. " What do you mean every line so you are saying that only True Alphas can be a True Alpha from a bloodline? so that means Dad is an True Alpha? that's great I am not alone" I said smiling. "Son I am not a True Alpha" My dad said looking at me.

"well obviously mom is an Omega unless I am adopted" I said laughing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter