Chapter{16} part 2

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin.

I slowly opened my eyes and I had a slight headache I looked around me and I didn't know where I was I started to panic and than I looked around there was Jungkook sitting  staring into something. I suddenly realize that Jungkook was in front of me I quickly got up and ran up to him gving him a hug smelling in his scent as he hugged me back. "I was worried you scared me I thought I would never see you again don't you ever run off like that almost gave me a heart attack" I said as I hugged him tightly not letting go he chuckled a little and caressed with my hair. He slowly let go and he looked at me and than he suddenly growled when he looked at the mark around my neck. I touched my neck and looked down.

"What happened to those guys Jungkook-ah?" I said looking at him. "you won't have to worry about them anymore" He said walking away from me and went to sit down on  near river. I looked around me I didn't realize how beautiful it looked "how did you find this place anyways?" I said sitting next to him "I usually come here when I need to think and I found it by accident so I took a  liking to it and I been coming here all the time whenever I am upset or need to think" He said looking at me.

"but Jungkook I am still curious on what you did to those guys did you scare them off?" I said looking at him. "I killed him" He said with a straight face" he said "You what???!!! you killed them Jungkook do you even have any idea what you just said??" I said looking at him shocked. "they were going to kill you Jimin I couldn't let that happen nobody touches what belongs to Jeon Jungkook!" he said looking at me scaring me a little. "Jungkook-ah they could have been any wolf packs what happens if their pack starts war with your pack Jungkook-ah have you ever thought of your consequences" I said looking at him.

"look are you on my side or on there side?" he said looking at me "what the Jungkook-ah I am your mate I will always be on your side no matter what but killing that's a whole different story" I said. "It doesn't even matter my family isn't even my real family I was found anyways" he said with hurt in his voice and looked down. I sighed and pulled him into a tight hug as close as I can. "it's okay to cry baby even True Alphas can cry" I said running my fingers through his hair soothing him and he started to cry on my shoulder. I have never seen Jungkook this weak it hurts to see him this way. I tried to not let te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter