Chapter {7}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin

Finally the school day finished I rushed out of the boring classroom that seemed what to be the long ever. I walked to my locker to be met with my best friend Tae I looked beside him only to see Chanyeol I looked around and I was not seeing the one person that I have wanted to see but I walked towards them anyways and put a smile on as I waved.

" hey Chim Chim" Tae said " ugh you know I hate to called that but only you can tho" I said fakely rolling my eyes. " I know I just love teasing you" he said as he smiled. I looked around again still nothing. " are you looking for someone" Chanyeol said making my head shot up to look at him.

" Huh?" I said" its just that you seem out of focus" He said raising an eyebrow " oh right hehe we should get going" I said " would you give me a ride" Chanyeol said " sure one more for the team" I said as we all laughed and we headed towards the student parking lot.

I went and drove Tae home first "bye I will see you tomorrow I might come over tomorrow too" he said as he got off the car smiling showing his box smiled and waved and went inside as I smiled and waved. Chanyeol sat in the front " so where you live" I said starting to drive off.

He gave me the address and I took him to his destination which happened to be next to Jungkook so he was two houses down from me. " Oh you live here I live two houses down you next to Jungkook" I said smiling.

" thats great we can all hangout" He said " yeah we can" I said " thanks for the ride" he said " yeah no problem" I said as I backed out of the parking lot and went to mine. I looked at Jungkook parking lot and his car was there hmm he must have gone home early.

I got off of my car and I was debating whether I should go and knock on his  door or not. After debating with myself I have decided to and knock on his door. His older brother opened the door " Jimin-ah what are you doing here?" he said smiling "is Jungkook home?" I said.

 " ah yeah he is upstairs in his room" he said letting me in. I walked up the stairs and tried not to make any noises I peeked into his room. He was sleeping on his bed I quietly walked in his room and went near him and climb slowly on his bed looking at him he looks actualy cute and peaceful when he is not being a I laid next to him not trying to wake him up as I face him looking at his features.

" take a picture it lasts longer" he said as my eyes got wide and I ended up falling off the bed as he opened his eyes and sat up looking at me. " I didnt see you at the end of the school day" I said standing up fixing myself. " I decided to go home early" he said " why you have never done that before" I said crossing my arms.

" maybe I just wanted to come home early why did you miss me?" he said raising his  eyebrows " pshh in your dreams and how come I dont see your little girlfriend of yours Hayler or Hayley whatever it was" I said " Hayley" he said correcting me " me and her broke up" he said getting off of his bed.

I was smiling in the inside" Oh really? you guys werent meant for each other anyways" I said looking at him. " how would you know... no what dont answer that and what are you doing here?" he said looking at me " so about that new guy what do you think?" I said trying to make him jealous " what about him?" he said looking at me.

" I think he likes me" I said " you think everybody likes you Jimin" he said scoffing. " pshh everybody likes me" he said glaring at him " you mean everybody hates you" he said chuckling. " tskkkk" I said " and plus does he not smell you that you might have a mate" He said looking at me " but I dont have a mate tho" I said looking at him " not right now you but you will" he said " you make it sound like you know who my mate is" I said rolling my eyes.

" Maybe I do" He said as I walked up to him " who is it tell me" I said looking at him. " Its me" he said smiling " stop joking with me" I said with a straight face as he laughed " no but seriously what would you do if you find out that I am your mate?" he said looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter