Chapter {10}

My Hater Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

We arrived at the Ice cream shop  We both got out of the car I opened the entrance door letting Jimin go in first and I walked in after We both went up to the counter. "What can I get you?" the lady at the counter said with a smiley face " What do  you want Jimin?" I said looking at him.

" I will get Cookies'N'Cream" he said. " I will have the same" I said as the lady at the counter nodded her head and went on with our order " Go find us a seat I got it" I said looking at Jimin as he nodded and went to find us a place. I waited for our order and I got them and than I paid the lady and went to find Jimin.

" Jungkook-ah?" I heard my name causing me to stop on my tracks and turned and looked surprised and smiled. " Hoseok Hyung?" I said as we both laughed " its been a long time since we last seen each other" He said giving me hug I couldnt huh him back because I two ice cream bowls on my hand.

" right how you been everything okay?" I said looking at him " everything is okay" He said smiling " ah you want to join us we can order another Ice Cream" I said looking at him " Can I really?" He said asking and I just nodded my head and he followed me to where Jimin was and he sat across from us  as I sat next to Jimin. " Hello" Jimin said respectly and smiled " Hello" Hoseok Hyung said.

" this is my old friend but he moved away so I guess he moved back" I said looking at Jimin as he nodded. "we also use to be lovers but thats long way back" he said making me and Jimin uncomfortable " is that so?" he said looking at me I awkwardly scracthed the back of my head " this is my Boyfriend Jimin" I said looking at Jimin " oh I thought he was just one of your play toys" Hoseok Hyung said "excuse me?" Jimin said feeling offended.

" oh my bad anyways I came back because I missed my little Jungkook and I came to get him back" Hoseok said making me really uncomfortable " Hyung I already Jimin and I only want him nobody else" I said looking at Jungkook and smiling who smiled back but wasnt really convinced.

" listen Beta  your nothing but a lowly wolf you should know your place how could he even be with a person like you" Jimin said making me look at him " Jimin thats enough that was rude" I said looking at him in disappointment. " why did you not except me to be this rude now that we are dating?" Jimin said looking at me and scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" where did you find a rude scam like him" Hoseok Hyung said scoffing before Jimin was about to grab his hair I pulled him back " let go of me" Jimin said almost shouting struggling to get out of my grip. " I will let you go if you promise to calm down" I said still holding on to him he finally gave in " fine I promise" He said and I put him down carefully as he glared at Hoseok Hyung.

" Hyung we are just going to go" I said as I bowed and took Jimin's hand and walked out of the Ice Cream I was upset because I didnt get to eat my Ice Cream and it was a waste of my money and it melt. We go in the car I started the engine and backed away from the parklot Jimin wasnt say anything he was just staring at the window as I drove.

" Jimin you okay?" I said looking at him and than focusing on the door he didnt reply to me either " I am sorry  I know that you are mad I didnt think that he was going to be there" I said really serious.

" look he doesnt mean anything to me I promise I only want you and nobody else babe babe baby boy I am really sorry please forgive me I will do better hm hm? " I said making an aegyo face it must have worked because he looked at me " alright you are forgiven but I better not see that guy again" He said looking at me and I just nodded and smiled.

We arrived the school and went to park my car we got out of the car and headed into the building it must have been the next class seening people in the hallway we walked to Jimin's locker of course everyone is at  " Jungkook-ah" I heard my name and it was Yoongi Hyung calling me I gave a pat on Jimin's back tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter