episode 12 (finale)

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode twelve

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

"Welcome to 'The RISE' finale." Jin of BTS said, with a flying kiss, BangPD shaking his head behind him. He smiled, as he looked at his cue cards. "Woah. These girls have gone through alot over the past 11 episodes. From eliminations to serious health issues. Alot was not originally aired in order to focus solely on their passion and music. With only that being shown they were still able to gain so many fans, that they entire stadium we are in is filled to capaticity. " He aid, fans screaming and cheering, he nodded letting them continue before swiping his hands actually silencing them, he looked shocked before continuing. 

"Let's see who else is here to watch these girls perform." He said the big screen in the stadium showing different cameras , on the trainers who all smiled and waved as fans cheered, BangPD beside BTS appeared next, MONSTA X smiled and waved, Red Velvet bowed as fans cheered loudly as they waved, NCT 127 all smiled awkwardly and waved. Sunmi and CHungah waved and smiled together bowing their heads as well. Stray Kids moved excitedly in their seats and bowed in respect to the camera, SNSD's Taeyeon smiled and bowed her head. Jamie bowed her head along with Hoody whom covered as she laughed uncomfortable about being on camera. 

'So many wonderful idols are here. I believe we need to get started, as Soyoung and Haeun are still minors and we need to see all of the performances before 10." He said, looking onto his next card. "With that, first song, being performed by Jinae, Mingzhu, Soyoung and Haeun, 'BOOMBAYAH'." He said, gesturing to the stage where the four already stood.

performance
 

The four stood in the center of the stage and bowed, the audience cheered, as the four stood out of breath with smiles on their faces as they apeared on the large screen behind them. A spilt screen showed the other five backstage clapping and cheering for the four. “BangPD-nim, what did you think?” Jin asked, sitting beside said male.

"They did a great job. The audience seemed to enjoy it. Of course it's not perfect and could improve." BangPD said, Jin nodded. as V appeared in the corner of the frame making a face. 

"Should we jump into the next song?" Jin asked, as the four girls bowed one last time and walked off stage. The audience cheering, Jin smiled and nodded. "Next, up is Jibyul, Rena, Hyewon, Haeryung and Jaein with 'DDU-DDU-DU' ." He announced as the five rose up on the stgae getting into their poistions.

performance

 

The five all stood in a line in the center of the stage a few waving to fans the others smiling brightly. Another spilt screen showed, the other four getting their hair and makeup changed as they watched a large tv in the room. 

"Woah. Sunhwan-ssi, Seulha-ssi, what do you think about that one?" Jin asked, sitting between the two trainers whom smiled at Jin's character.

"It was good. Getting to see Haeryung rap, and do so well, was a sight for us." Seulha said, smiling at the dancer whom bowed politely, Hyewon smiling beside her while looking at the younger. 

"Jibyul, produced both songs well, and seeing it all come together for the final performance is truly great." Sunhwan said, Jibyul bowed and smiled shyly.

"They will head back to get changed for the next performance. While they do that lets see what they were up to for the holidays." Jin said, directing everyones attention to the large screen on the stage.

 

DECEMBER 24, 2018 3:45PM

DORM

"Nooooo." Jinae whined, as Jaein began singing christmas carols again, the others all groaning as they decorated the small christmas tree. Haeun was currently getting tangled in tinsle, as Jibyul tried to untangle her hair out of the tinsle. Haeryung and Soyoung were unpackaging the ortaments, as Mingzhu and Hyewon fluffed up the tree.

"Christmas isn't a big thing in Asia as it is back in New Zealand, so they are all really doing this and suffering through this for me." Jaein said, as she sat infront of a camera at the end of her bed, smiling as Mingzhu laid besid eher on the small bed.

"Let her sing, Jinnie." Rena called for the kitchen as she made cookies, Haeun, now untangled, coming to assist her or mainly to eat raw cookie batter. 

"How's your cover going?" Jibyul asked Jaein after they finished decorating the dorm, as Rena, Hyewon, Mingzhu and Soyoung cooked in the kitchen.

Instead of a new song, they decided to edit already existing songs.

"Good, considering, we don't have the almighty, Jibyul Van Beethoven." Jaein said, chuckling at the nickname, Jibyul sighing with a shy smile. 

 

Static filled the screen, the camera zooming out, as a light beat began. 

SO HOT(REMIX) - JAEIN (lisa), RENA (jisoo), HYEWON (rose), SOYOUNG (jennie)

Faces of shocked fans and idols moving along to the song, filled the the sides of the screen as the main camera kept focused on the four girls. BTS, grooved in their seats, Sunhwan and Jamie nodded their headsalong to the raps smiling as the Jaein and Soyoung rapped. As the song finished, the stadium filled with cheers. The four smiled and bowed running stage, as the a screen lit up behind them, shadows of the other five appearing.

BE MINE - JIBYUL (yoojung), MINGZHU (chungah), HAERYUNG (momo), JINAE (sinb), HAEUN (seulgi

Idols, moved and sang along to the song as the girls showed their charisma. Fans cheered, BangPD watched them closely, Seolha and Hyunwoo were all smiles watching most of the dancers on one stage. As the song came to an end, everyone was clapping and cheering for the five girls whom bowed before leaving the stage, the camera focus turning to Jin whom was sitting with BTS.

"Woah. I have to say as our soon-to-be juniors and only girl group, they have a lot of charisma. Don't turn away just yet, we have a few more special gifts and performances for fans and artist a like. Lets see the next clip." Jin said, gesturing to the large screen again. 

 

JANUARY 4, 2018 9:56 AM

The nine girls all sat stretching in one of the main dance rooms, BTS would use for award show practices, they all stood and greeted Hyunwoo as he walked in the stationary cameras turning in his direction. 

"You ready to jump back in to the beginning of all of this?" He asked, smiling at the girls, they all nodded, clapped his hands the door he just entered through opening. "You might need more people then." He said smiling as the girls all looked on in shock, Seulgi, Nin and Camryn stood before them, Hyunwoo scooted away from them and signaled the girls to greet them, the nine hugging each of them tightly, Seulgi patted Haeun's head as she hugged the older girl, after the twelve finished greeting each other they went straight to work, as the music began static filled the screen, before the beginning played again, the girls in position.

performance

The twelve all stood together holding hands, all smiling at each other and out to the crowd.

"It's great to see them all together one last time, while we take a short break enjoy this se\pecial mv." Jin said, as the camera turned back to him, then the large screen filling with static.

music video

"Welcome back. And weknow what you want to know. How many of the girls standing on that stage will be debuting. And in a few days you will find out. Not to mention, TXT are also debuting, it seems like BIGHIT will be taking home some awards if the groups are as successful and talented as everyone hopes. " Jin said, turnign to face another camera which captured the idols behind him exiting the stadium. 

"Now, begins the live voting. Our idol guests will each be voting for a a certain trainee that they want to see debut. Fans will also be recieving this chance as well, n February 1, you will see the name of the group along with the first member. Keep your eyes open. Thank you for watching. Goodnight." Jin said, turnign as BTS all began leavign their seats, he jogged to catch up to them. 

The 9 girls on stage, all smiled and bowed to the audience and main camera, their faces all flashing onto the large screen.

"Thank you for watching and support us. We hope to see you all soon." Rena said, into the mic she had on, the nine all nodding and waving to the fans. The nine bowed the screen turning to static.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING

 
 

Here is the final episode! sorry that its late again T.T anyways, lyrics for their goups songs are here!

thank you all for sticking around during madness, and somehow finding thie interesting! i really enjoyed writing this, and this isn't the last of the girls. I will post everything leading up to their debut on this story though I will mark it complete since the show is over.

thank you all for reading and coming on this journey with me!