episode 8

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode eight

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

"Your next evaluation is another song produced by Sunhwan, a few of you have actually demoed it for him. Hyunwoo actually worked on the choreo this time. So we will see you all tomorrow to begin prep work."

JUNE 18, 2018 12:35 PM

DANCE ROOM 1

"Good afternoon!" Hyunwoo greeted the ten girls as they walked in, Hyewon jumping in surprise as she entered, as they normally showed up before the trainers. 

"Hello." The girls greeted as they stood before him.

"So, we are gonna go over the chorus before we even touch the ranks." Hyunwoo said, the girls nodding, in aknowledgement.  "Alright then. Lets start!" He cheered, the girls smiled and giggled at his excitement. 

 

4:40 PM

"Now that you seem to have it down, I think I should reveal your ranks." Hyunwoo said as the girls sat on the floor before him. "What order should I do it in?10 to 1? 1 to 10? 3 to 10?" He askd, the girls shaking their heads as he talked to himself. " Fine, since no one is responding, Mingzhu, 3. Jaein, 4. Soyoung, 5. Hyewon, 6. Jinae, 7. Haeryung, 8. Jibyul, 9. Camryn, 10. Which means Haeun or Rena is in first." He said, motioning for the girls to drum on the floor which they did, with smiles on their faces. "In first place, Lee Rena, congratulations. Keep up the good work. And Haeun, nice job clombing up so fast." He said, the girls clapped.

Did you expect your rank to be what it was?

"No. When they told me I was in the bottom 2, it didn't make sense to me. I was in the top 4 this whole time. How did I fall to the bottom two?" Camryn said preplexed on her rank, as it cut to Jibyul whom shrugged.

"I could see why it was in the bottom 2, I have been at the bottom this whole time. I have trained the shortest amount of time so, I can uderstand my rank." Jibyul said, quietly playing with her fingers.

 

JUNE 24, 2018 5:01 PM

The girls finished up their vocal class for the day as Seolji closed her notebook placing it on her lap as Jamie walked in carrying a small box. The girls all greeted her and looked at each other confused.

"Since you have all been working hard, Bang PDnim has decided you should have a chance to talk to someone outside of our company." Jamie said opening the box, the girls covered their mouths in shock as she showed them their phones, each with a sticky note on each phone, labeling who it is. 

The girls each came forward to get their phones, each heading off on their own to have some privacy.

 RENA IN VOCAL ROOM 2

"Hi, dad." She said, already tearing up, as he picked up.

"Rena~ How are you?" He asked, she began crying and leaning against the wall with a smile.

"I'm good. Jibyul is doing well, too." She said, trying not to choke up. "I miss you." She said, patting her face from her tears. As Jibyul entered the room and greeted her step-father. Whome passed it over to her mom causing the younger girl to begin crying.

 

JAEIN IN VOCAL ROOM 4

"It's been awhile Jaenie." Jaein's brother answered instantly putting her in tears once he spoke English. 

"Hey, Jake." She said, while smiling, pushing her hair out of her face.

"You seem to have forgetten i exist." A female voice siad in English, Jaein slid into the chair.

"Hi, Jamie." She said, holding back more tears.

 

HYEWON VOCAL ROOM 1

Hyewon tapped her foot as the phone rang she bit her lower lip, 

"Hello?" A younger girl picked up, Hyewon swallowed the lump in at her voice.

"Jiwon-ah, how are you?" Hyewon asked,  pushing her hair to the side as she sat in the chair in the room.

"I'm good Hyewon unnie! How is the hsow going?" Hyewon's younger sister asked, Hyewon then began to rant about hte show.

 

SOYOUNG VOCAL ROOM 3

"I'm doing well. It's hard for sure." Soyoung said, as her brother asked her about the show. "I was in the bottom two after the first evaluation. But, I'm still in it."

"Which is great! You have always been so determined." Her mother said, Soyoung nodded.

"What are you both doing home anyway?' Soyoung asked, as her brother is a med student and her mom worked a lot.

"We may or may not have gotten a notification from Mihyun that you would be getting your phone soon." Her older brother said, she smiled and shaked her head at the mention of her best friend.

 

HAERYUNG DANCE ROOM 3

"I miss your food, mom." Haeryung said, walking around the room biting her lip. 

"Aw. I can send some food your way." Her mom said, Haeryung smiled at her mom's offer.

"I think the others would love it too." Haeryung said.

"You aren't pushing yourself to hard are you?" 

"No. I'm doing what I need to do to prove myslef." Haeryung stated.

 

CAMRYN DANCE ROOM 1

"I just want your support. I'm not asking for anything else." Camryn said with her back to the camera.

Does your family not support you?

"They have been against the whole idol thing the majority of my life." Camryn said in a interveiw.

 

MINGZHU DANCE ROOM 4

"I'm doig good. I promise." Mingzhu said in Mandarin, as she patted her face.

"Are the girls all being nice o you?" Her father asked, Mingzhu chuckled and nodded.

"They are. " She said.

 

JINAE VOCAL ROOM  5

"I'm sorry." Jinae said chuckling at her mother's reaction to her saying the washing machiene was running. "I couldn't resist." 

"When are you debuting?" Her mom asked, Jinae swallowed the lump in at the question.

"Hopefully by the end of the year." 

 

HAEUN VOCAL ROOM 6

"i haven't been able to really talk to him. We have been working hard and the older girls help me with my school work." Haeun said to her mom, patting her face dry.

"I'll let him know, he needs to stop by to see you." Her mother said, implying she was going to scold her brother.

 

JUNE 28, 2018 6:56 PM

Hard at work as the evaluation draws closer

The girls ran through verse two, Haeuna dn Soyoung watching the others closely as they ran over the dance. The small window by the door was filled with seven heads the cameras zooming in on the window as they watched the girls. As they struck the final pose and the music ended the girls all grabbed their water or gatorades, Haeun helping Camryn with the main points of the dance. Soyoung going over the chorus with Jaein and Rena, while Jibyul and Haeryung sat with the others off to the side drinking. The door opened, scaring the girls they all looked at the door, and stumbled to get in a line as the seven walked in.

"Hello." The girls all said bowing in greeting, Hyewon gripping on Haeryung's arm. Haeun smiled as the boys returned the bow.

"Hello we wre, BTS." They greeted, with smiles. Soyoung gripped the edge of her shirt as she looked at SUga and Jungkook, Haeun smiled as Jungkook waved at her. 

How do you know Jungkook?

"He's my older brother. I don't really like telling people as I could be accused of using his fame." She said, smiling to the camera.

"How is preparation going?" RM asked, Hyewon swallowed as her gripped tightened, Haeryung grimacing.

"It's going good. Thankfully we are all pretty determined." Rena said with a smile, the boys nodding.

"We watched a little bit of your practice. You are all doing well so far." J-Hope said with a smile and a thumbs up, the girls bowed politlely.

"Since this the first time we are officially meeting we should do something." Jin suggested as if they hadn;t been trying to figure out what they should do to grow closer to the girls for the past hour.

"DANCE BATTLE!" V anounced, the girls nodded.

"I feel I need to warn you, our dance line is pretty good." Jaein said with confidence the youngest girls all smiled.

"We will see about that." Jungkook said jokingly,

As up beat music began, BTS' dance line, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook stepped forward. Haeun, Soyoung, Haeryung, Jibyul and Jinae stepped forward, Haeun gestured for Jungkook to go first. 

The boys bringing their best dance moves forward, throughly enjoying the chance to go back to their old ways. J-Hope did a wave with his arm the music changed pace, the guys looking at each other as Haeun, smiled, as Soyoung stepped behind her, Haeryung beside the youngest and Jibyul behind her,their faces changed as the song began.

"Woah." J-Hope said, clapping the boys all clapped with proud smiles.

"Now that we gave you all a little break. You should get back to praciticng. Good luck this week." RM said, with a smile the girls all bowed thanking them, RM knocking over a poster that Haeryung knocked over earlier that day.

"They are both Gods of Destruction." Hyewon sighed in her interveiw.

 

JUNE 30, 2018  3:46 PM

DANCE ROOM 3

Enjoy BTS' Anpanman, to keep you on edge for the song.

The girls all danced to one of the verses, singing or rapping along to it, doing a full vocal run through, Jonghyun and Seulha sitting before them taking notes.

"Not bad, you guys. Jibyul, do a bit of vocal training with me, later." Jonghyun said, nodding his head, Jibyul nodded her head, as vocals aren't her strong suit.

6:25 PM

The girls all walked into the conference room, Mingzhu, Soyoung, Jaein, Haeun and Camryn sitting on the right of the table, while Hyewon, Haeryung, Jinae, Jibyul and Rena on the left.

"We thought you should have a little fun with this song. So you are gonna create your own fanchant. Which fans will be able to chant at the final performance." One of the writers said, the girls all nodded. 

"For the gays!" Jaein cheered as the group sat around a table with lyric sheets.

"No. Just no." Soyoung said beside the older.

See the fanchant they came up with at the end of this episode.

 

July 1, 2018 12:25 PM 

The girls finished micing up as they walked onto the stage, in black outfits with blue blazers. As the trainers walked in the girls warmed up their thoarts.

"You girls ready?" BangPD asked, the girls nodded, going to get in their positions.

The music starting.

The girls stood before the trainers slightly out of breath.

"It was good." Sunhwan said as JOnghyun twitched his head as he wrote something on his clip board, showing it to Bang PD, he nodded.

"Lets go right into solos."  Seulha said, into her mic. Jibyul and Camryn being the last two on the stgae, as the others took their seats in the front. "Jibyul, you go first."

Jibyul nodded.

performance
 

Camryn clapped her hands as Jibyul stepped back handing the mic to Camryn.

performance

After a bit of deliberating the trainers returned with stoic faces.

"Sadly one of you will be leaving. It saddens us to say another goodbye." Seulha said, Hyunwoo nodding infront of her.

"This person, had high expectations but has been droppping the ball recently. Which is why, Camryn, you will not be continuing on with the rest of the group." Bang PD said, into his mic, Camryn looked to the ground and wiped her face, Jibyul walking over to her and rubbing her back as the other girls stepped forward, all hugging her.

"Can we know how she dropped the ball?" Jinae asked, the girls all looking at her as she stood off to the side of the group.

"Last evaluation, she wasn't working as a team player. She was more focused on herself during rehearsals, which is a red flag. When the rest of her group were working with each other." Hyunwoo said.

"And rehearsals this evaluation, she was more of a team player, but when doing the rehearsals she never bothered doing vocal run throughs. She is a great vocalist but we need girls who will work together with every moment in their life." Bang PD said, Jinae nodded in understanding and going to hug Camryn, before she walked off the stage.

"Maybe I'll go visit Nin in Thailand." Camryn said shrugging in her final interveiw. "Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far. This is not the end of Killa Cam." She said, with a smile and bowed politlely.

And now the fanchant video.

video

NEXT WEEK ON THE RISE

"Honestly, I don't see a solid team here." Seulha said in a meeting with the other trainers.

"I do." Jamie siad, shrugging.
 

 
 

Here is the eighth episode! Lyrics are here! SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING FOR THE PAST FEW EEKS. so expect a few chapters this week. Im trying hard to catch up.