episode 6

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode six

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

"That part we all are waiting for, the bottom 2. The bottom 2 are the lowest scoring at the moment, Nin and Haeryung. " Bang PD said, Haeryung swallowed as Nin stared at the ground. "Start preparing your solos. The next round will be relatively easy, it's another group song. Another cover, as well."

"We are going off ranks again, for line distribution." Sunhwan said, Jamie nodding along. "We will anouce rankings when start distribution. So go get some rest. Oh and Happy Birthday, Soyoung." Sunhwan said, the younger girl bowing and thanking them.

 

MAY 21, 2018 7:45 AM

All the girls walked into the building, their exhuastion showing on their faces as they bowed and greeted the staff walking to where their lockers room to put their bags away grabbing thei waters and energy drinks walking into DANCE ROOM 1. All taking a seat on the benches setting their drinks by their feet.

Seulha and Hyunwoo walke din, the girls all greeting them with a bow. The two smiled at them standing before them.

"Thanks for all coming in together. " hyunwoo said, the girls nodding in response as Seulha pulled out her clipboard, the girls all holding their breath.  "Let's start off, 5 through 11. 11, Haeryung. 10, Nin. 9, Jibyul. 8, Soyoung. 7, Hyewon. 6, Jinae. 5, Haeun. " He said, looking to Seulha whom smiled at the four yet to be called. 

"4, Jaein." The girl smiled and nodded, "3, Mingzhu." Mingzhu nodded, everyone looking at Camryn and Rena. "2, Camryn. Which means, congrats Rena for being first." Seulha said, the girls clapped as Rena was speechless which was a rarity. "Alright, the song you are doing is 'Very Very Very' by I.O.I. Your ranks equal whose parts you are covering based on their line distribution." Seulha ended, the girls all nodded some of them smiling as they practiced the song alot. Hyunwoo passing out the lyric sheets.

"Lets run over the dance like a refresher course." Hyunwoo said, the girls all nodded setting down their lyric sheets and standing up getting in lines behind Hyunwoo and Seulha.

 

7:15 PM

The girls had spent the day in dance classes and breaking for lunch then back to rehearsals. As the girls cleaned up the dance room, Jaein belted out 'Fake Love' as she sang into the broom, Rena joining her in the antics, Haeryung clapped as she laughed, putting her hair back into a small ponytail. Haeun did the fanchant with Hyewon as they put the benches back where they are suppose to be, as Camryn and Jibyul dusted the cabinets.

Do you all normally clean?

"When we are done for the day, we try to do it before leaving." Hyewon explained. "We normally don't leave that early but, Seulji said she needed to speak with us."

 

"Hello." The girls greeted Seulji and Seulha as they walked into the conference room taking a seat on both sides of the table.

"You have all been working hard the past few months, and with this weeks evaluation being a bit easier, we came up with an idea." Seulji began giving the girls a smile. "After discussion with BangPD, you have an hour to pack stuff for 3 nights and 4 days. So head back to the dorms and then the vans will take you where you need to go." Seulji said, Rena and Jaein looked at each other and cheered as they all left the conference room heading to their dorms.

 

8:30 PM

VAN 1

Jaein smiled at the camera as she waved at it turning the screen to face her, moving her head excitedlly from side to side. Jinae laughed beside her as Nin yawned behind them, tilting her head as she looked through her backpack. Haeryung made a 'V' at her camera before going back to doing her homework.

The five completely clueless as to where they were going.

VAN 2

Rena leaned her head on Mingshu's shoulder in the back seat, Jibyul on the other side, had her headphones on and was doing some class work. Haeun and Soyoung sat infront of them, both them doing school work as well as Camryn sat in the front seat  leaning her head against the window. 

 

11: 26 PM

The two vans pulled up infront of a small house, the grils slowly woke up and got out of the vans, Jaein got out first, and yelled in shock seeing the Ocean. Everyone else slowly got out of the car, once everyone made their way into the small house, they sat on the floor.

"Welcome to Busan." The PD said, the grils cheered or clapped in excitment. 

"The birthplace of Haeunnie!" Jaein called out, hugging the youngest girl to her, the staff all nodding with smiles on their faces.

"This is a mini break of yours but, you will still have the evaluation. So, practice when you can." The PD said, watching as the girls nodded. "There are five places to sleep. Four bedrooms and here in the living room. You will draw lots to see who is rooming together." He said, the girls all looked at each other. "Rena first."

"She wants to room with Jibyullie." Hyewon said, the rapper sgave a small smile.

Rena grabbed a piece of paper, opening it she smiled. Before showing it to the cameras.

LEE JIBYUL

"Woah." Camryn said, as Rena tackled Jibyul on the floor hugging her tightly.

"Nin." The PD called.

Camryn smiled at the Thai girl as she opened the paper she chose, she smiled and showed the girls Hyewon smiled at the younger girl linking their arms together.

Jaein -> Haeryung

Soyoung -> Jinae

Camryn, Haeun and Mingzhu all share the living room.

"Go and get some rest, tomorrow you will need to go grocery shopping." The PD said, the girls nodded and bowed as the staff began leaving the house.

 

MAY 22, 2018 12:46 PM

Jaein, Mingzhu, Haeun and Jibyul had returned from the grocery store, puttign the food on the table, Rena and Camryn began going through it. 

"I said, chili pepers not chili." Camryn said, Rena staring at the camera and sighing.

"This is why we don't have nice things." She mumbled.

 

The girls spent the following days just eating and rehearsing when they can. 

 

MAY 23, 2018 4:56 PM

"One more time." Rena said, as they stood in the living room going over the dance along with live vocals and the raps.

The girls nodded going back to their staring positions, Haeryung pressing play on her phone.

 

MAY 25, 2018 12:48 PM

Nin danced beside Hyunwoo going over her solo with him, Hyewon glanced in the room as she headed into the Vocal Room 1, where the other 8 sat inside with Jonghyun. Haeryung in Dance Roon 2 with Seulha, oing over her solo.

"Alright lets have a run through and we will go from there,  Rena cover Nin's parts, and Camryn cover Haeryung's. I won't focus much on those parts for now." Jonghyun said, playing the starting note of the song.

He nodded his head along as the screen faded to black.

 

The girls have only just begun their journey on THE RISE.

 

MAY 31, 2018 8:50 PM

I WANT YOU TO PICK ME UP

Music blasted as the girls danced along to 'Pick Me' by I.O.I. Haeun an Haeryung dominating everyone but, they dance together through the highlight, as Hyewon held her phone connected to the speaker system playing random songs and chuckling seeing everyone having fun.

"We haven't really had to time to spend time together as a whole so this past week was a lotof fun." Hyewon said in her interveiw.

"Despite having a langauge barrier at times, it's been nice to have everyone together." Camryn said, smiling at the camera.

"I wish we could have hd more time like this together." Mingzhu says, pouting at the camera.

 

JUNE 3, 2018 5: 30 PM

 

The girls waved to the cameras as they walked into the stage area, as the trainers took their seats. The girls greeted them with bows and smiles, the girls all wearing light blue and white outfits.

"Alright, lets go ahead and begin." BangPD said the girls nodding. 

performance

"They did really well, considering they even got a little break." Seulha said, BangPD and Jonghyun agreeing with her.

"Solos, get ready." Sunhwan said, Nin and Haeryung bowed and headed off to the back room to change their clothes.

The other 9 taking seats in the front row, in the order of Jaein, Mingzhu, Rena, Jibyul, Sooyoung, Jinae, Haeun, Hyewon and Camryn. Nin returned in a green flannel with a white crop top and light washed pants, Haeryung following after her in a cropped red sweatshirt and black pants.

"Haeryung, lets have you go irst." BangPD said into his mic, the younger girl nodded, Nin stepping off stage.

performance

"Nin, you are up." Sunhwan said, as BangPD scribbled some notes down.

performance

After the trainers and BangPD discussed for a bit, the 11 stood on stage together, Nin and Haeryung in the center, the two holding hands.

"This is always hard for us. Both did well, but sadly one of you will not be continuing." BangPD said looking down at his clipboard. "Haeryung," The girls all held their breath. "you will be continuing on. Nin, I'm sorry we have to stop your journey here." He said, the girls all hugged Nin before she could leave the stage. Camryn hugging her longer, sniffling a little, Nin smiled at her before leaving the stage.

whats next for you?

"I'm probably going to go to Thailand for a bit to visit my family and who knows from there." She said and bowed her head. "Thank you so much for your support thus far. Continue supporting the others and give them lots of love when they debut!" She said with a bright smile and waving at the camera.

"Your next evaluation will be another cover, Rena and Camryn will be picking their team membersrandomly." Hyunwoo said, the girls nodded.

"Enjoy the rest of your day and rest up for tomorrow." BangPD said dismissing the girls.

 

NEXT WEEK ON THE RISE

"Why can't you seem to focus?" Seulha snapped, both groups kept their heads down. "If you don't want to debut just leave."

 

 

 
 

Here is the sixth episode! Lyrics are here